Why does the sun make people go mad??

daisylou

I wondered if someone can help me out here I am going insane!!

Ok we maybe having our Summer in Spring but why is it that people go crazy at the slightest bit of sun??

A few things I have noticed:

-People always strip off-showing skin that really needs to be covered up!!

-Kids annoy everyone-they scream and shout much louder outside!

-Ignorant parents-usually of above,they just carry on as if the children weren't there!

-Old men decide to wear every item of clothing they own then moan how hot it is!

-Middle aged men wear their sandals but have to wear socks??????

-Young boys think that if their mates don't want to play football its ok to kick it hard against the nearest wall!!

-Everyone gets the BBQ out even if its forcast rain!!

-The promotions on beer stop as the shops know they will sell huge amounts anyway.

-The tailbacks are longer on motorways.

-Pregnant women seem to come out of the woodwork. They appear everywhere!!

-my skin disease flares up and I have to stay indoors with my pasty white skin!! (I've tried every known fake tan known to man and they all look orange I'm so white!!)

xx

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the sun makes people happy - and gives them a slight "couldnt care less what I look like" approach to life. It has a feel good factor - and it boosts our Vitamin D - so it has to be good - but I do agree - sometimes the end results seem to be quite drastic!!

AAwwww daisylou!!! The sun makes me so happy:thumb_yello: I do have a barking dog that lives next door and drives me nutty when i sit outside thou:thumbdown:

Shame about the fake tan thou, i use Boots own make, its the cheapest one i ever bought and its great!!!! Im a fake it kinda girl!!!!!

The sun coming out also makes people drive really really badly - too fast, no indicators, no attention to pedestrians, etc. Why is this?

Maybe they're all listening to LICM and daydreaming as they drive! NOT ME, of course:blush-anim-cl:

Also, the sun brings out every single DIY enthusiast/gardener in my neighbourhood and there is no peace to be had for the drone of drills and mowers and the like....:thumbdown:

But the sun is lovely:thumb_yello:

Have to agree I love the sun ,it is lovely to wake up to nice, light sunny mornings it does make me smile and need my vitamin boost-its just other people who act strange I can't abide!! xx

• 1 year later...
I wondered if someone can help me out here I am going insane!!

Ok we maybe having our Summer in Spring but why is it that people go crazy at the slightest bit of sun??

A few things I have noticed:

-People always strip off-showing skin that really needs to be covered up!!

-Kids annoy everyone-they scream and shout much louder outside!

-Ignorant parents-usually of above,they just carry on as if the children weren't there!

-Old men decide to wear every item of clothing they own then moan how hot it is!

-Middle aged men wear their sandals but have to wear socks??????

-Young boys think that if their mates don't want to play football its ok to kick it hard against the nearest wall!!

-Everyone gets the BBQ out even if its forcast rain!!

-The promotions on beer stop as the shops know they will sell huge amounts anyway.

-The tailbacks are longer on motorways.

-Pregnant women seem to come out of the woodwork. They appear everywhere!!

-my skin disease flares up and I have to stay indoors with my pasty white skin!! (I've tried every known fake tan known to man and they all look orange I'm so white!!)

xx

haha nice! im sorry bout ur skin. i just get sunburnt. and go back to white :S