MIKA in Boston!!!

Giedrusia_NY

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found on http://www.ticketmaster.com. Mika will be in Boston 6/13/07. Tickets will go on sale 4/21/07 10 A.M.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1105915

Please release more days, MIKA :mf_lustslow: We have to start making our travel arrangements!!! :punk:

Wow, that must have JUST happened, because I checked ticketmaster

earlier this morning and there was NOTHING. Well, I have a good friend who lives in Boston, so I maybe can make an excuse to visit her sometime in the

middle of June... :wink2:

Unless a DC date is in the works...

dcdeb

I put it in the calendar (i'm a calendar freak these days...)

Great for people in the US !! Looks like a 2nd tour is on... :wink2:

You should keep looking on ticketmaster !! He has to go to LA and NY again, it's obvious... Don't know about DC though... Hope so !

Wow, that must have JUST happened, because I checked ticketmaster

earlier this morning and there was NOTHING. Well, I have a good friend who lives in Boston, so I maybe can make an excuse to visit her sometime in the

middle of June... :wink2:

Unless a DC date is in the works...

dcdeb

I'm constantly checking ticketmaster for Atlanta tickets. Therefore, I hope to see NY listed for 6/14 (my b-day :blush-anim-cl:)

I'm constantly checking ticketmaster for Atlanta tickets. Therefore, I hope to see NY listed for 6/14 (my b-day :blush-anim-cl:)

OK, I'll grant you that. But then he HAS to come to DC on 6/15, since Atlanta is 6/16... and DC's on the way as you're flying south, right? :wink2:

dcdeb

ahhhhhhhhhahhh my goodness im so excited!!!! he has to come to LA again or around there or orange county or somewhere near there, hes bound to!!!!!

ahhhhh im gonna have a seizure or heart attack or something!!!!:mf_lustslow::punk::roftl::groupwave::woot_jump:

I cant contain myself any longer!!!!!!

o and congrats to the lucky ducks you in boston!!!! hope you have a mamzongly wondrous evening!!!! *amazingly* srry! hahahah mamzongly is a funny word!!!! hehe

In my opinion (which is worth what it is :biggrin2:) He should tour the US all the week long, certainly even part of the week before or after... Cause he'll be in Europe from the end of the week after !

He can start his US Tour from June1-nothing is scheduled yet up to 6/13... :naughty:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! he is back in the US in june!!!!!!!!!

LA LA LA LA LA COME TO LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MIKA!!!!!!

you took the words right out of my mouth sivan!

LA mika LA *hint hint*or orange county is better for me, but i dont really care where all i want is to see AND meet you, it could be on the moon for all i care!!!!!!! por favor!!!! we are desperate to see u, especially me since i missed your LA show!!! but of course youre bound to come to LA anyway right??!! i hope young people can go in too though....

you took the words right out of my mouth sivan!

LA mika LA *hint hint*or orange county is better for me, but i dont really care where all i want is to see AND meet you, it could be on the moon for all i care!!!!!!! por favor!!!! we are desperate to see u, especially me since i missed your LA show!!! but of course youre bound to come to LA anyway right??!! i hope young people can go in too though....

yes!!!!!!! LA and OC ill come to both! MUAHAHA my brother live in OC :)

OOOO very nicceee!! lucky us we have nice connections and advantages!!!! yay!!!:punk::bleh:

i cannot wait any longer......

oh my tell me about it!

its like since i got to LA last month i live by a mika concert to another LOL!

it started at the LA show...i was so exited i couldnt eat! than it was virgin...still couldnt eat.... now finally i got coachella tix!!!!

and now maybe JUNE!?!??! he want to kill me!!! :) but die in a good way...LOL

me either...especially because m going away form thursday to sunday so if tickets for a ny show go up ill have to coun ton my freinds to get me one

i dont think they will sell them so soon....maybe just announce?

oh my tell me about it!

its like since i got to LA last month i live by a mika concert to another LOL!

it started at the LA show...i was so exited i couldnt eat! than it was virgin...still couldnt eat.... now finally i got coachella tix!!!!

and now maybe JUNE!?!??! he want to kill me!!! :) but die in a good way...LOL

ahhh sivan you are soo lucky!!!!! youve been to ( and are going to) all of the fantastic concerts next to you!!! and its good u live right in LA too!! i live in orange county so it'll take me like 2 hours to get to LA and i'll have to convince my parents to drive me!! You also gave the scrapbook to mika which was amazingly lucky and of course u met him!! i missed all the shows here so far cuz the la show was sold out when i found out so yeah and i missed mirgin too, and coachella is too expensive for me. but at least i have friends & relatives who live in LA so i could stay with them so yeah! U are so luckky!!! hope you get to go to the june shows too!! im soo excited i wanna soo much!! u lucky duck!:thumb_yello::wink2::naughty::blink::bleh: o and im sure mika won't want to kill you! hes too nice and he thinks youre too nice!