MIKA in Boston!!!

Giedrusia_NY

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh sivan you are soo lucky!!!!! youve been to ( and are going to) all of the fantastic concerts next to you!!! and its good u live right in LA too!! i live in orange county so it'll take me like 2 hours to get to LA and i'll have to convince my parents to drive me!! You also gave the scrapbook to mika which was amazingly lucky and of course u met him!! i missed all the shows here so far cuz the la show was sold out when i found out so yeah and i missed mirgin too, and coachella is too expensive for me. but at least i have friends & relatives who live in LA so i could stay with them so yeah! U are so luckky!!! hope you get to go to the june shows too!! im soo excited i wanna soo much!! u lucky duck!:thumb_yello::wink2::naughty::blink::bleh: o and im sure mika won't want to kill you! hes too nice and he thinks youre too nice!

hehe.....yeah i got lucky! but worked hard on everything! even to get tix for coachella was HARD!

well im crossing my fingers for LA show :) and my brother get here from OC in an hour...its not so bad!

6/13 happens to be my birthday so I HAVE to go! sdjkfhdskjf I just gotta. <333

ooooooooooh that would b cool!!!!!!!!!!

put a tshirt that say "MIKA ITS MY BIRTHDAY! GIVE ME A KISS!" like the guy at the LA show... it helped him a lot!! haha

yeah mika gave him a kiss on the chick b 4 he went down from stage :)

KJSDFHKJSDHFKJSDFH OK. I'm going to Boston. I HAVE TO! Actually.. if Mika kissed me my heart might explode and I wouldn't wanna get blood on Mika's sexy outfit.

KJSDFHKJSDHFKJSDFH OK. I'm going to Boston. I HAVE TO! Actually.. if Mika kissed me my heart might explode and I wouldn't wanna get blood on Mika's sexy outfit.

lol ure crazy :)

omg so excited that Mika is FINALLY coming back to the states & i can see him!

so im graduating this JUNE! & my mom asked me what i wanted for a gift...well its tradition for Seniors to go to this thing called "Senior Week". basically seniors & their friends make plans to go somewhere after graduation. Well for my trip i asked if i could go to Atlanta, GA to see Mika (cuz i heard about that concert first) & my mom said YES! ahh ....& well now, i find out that hes gonna be in BOSTON! omg, im going to both!!

whoever goes, we should meet up!

ahh i gotta go jump around now! *excited!*

so im graduating this JUNE! & my mom asked me what i wanted for a gift...well its tradition for Seniors to go to this thing called "Senior Week". basically seniors & their friends make plans to go somewhere after graduation. Well for my trip i asked if i could go to Atlanta, GA to see Mika (cuz i heard about that concert first) & my mom said YES! ahh ....& well now, i find out that hes gonna be in BOSTON! omg, im going to both!!

lucky you!! that would be amazingly fun to go with friends for your senior trip! u could...meet him!!!! hope u have a wondrous time!!

omg if i met him *fingerscrossed* ...my summer would be made & i'd probably fail my first year of college...because i would be thinking about "that night i met mika back in june" 24/7....haha...but thats only "if" i meet him.

no, no "if"...im gonna meet him & its gonna be GLORIOUS! & Mikamazing!

YAY!!!!! :punk:

omg if i met him *fingerscrossed* ...my summer would be made & i'd probably fail my first year of college...because i would be thinking about "that night i met mika back in june" 24/7....haha...but thats only "if" i meet him.

no, no "if"...im gonna meet him & its gonna be GLORIOUS! & Mikamazing!

lets b positive ;)

We must definitely meet in Atlanta :punk: I'll skip Boston, because I'm truly hoping him to be in NY on 6/14 :naughty: 3 gigs in one week would be too much for my old age :wheelchair: :naughty:

By the way, I'll be with my sister in Atlanta and she is not a big MIKA's fan so I need some TRUE fans by my side :wink2:

I just found on http://www.ticketmaster.com. Mika will be in Boston 6/13/07. Tickets will go on sale 4/21/07 10 A.M.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1105915

:thumb_yello:

Please release more days, MIKA :mf_lustslow: We have to start making our travel arrangements!!! :punk:

ahh are you for real, i was just saying how he should come to philly, boston is like 5 hours from me but maybe i can convince my mom! its on a wednesday i think soo i would have to work out things with school

findingmywords....have u not met him yet?!

we WILL ! ha yes positive thinking.

nooo, i havent!!!!!!! i havent even seen him anywhere yet!!!!!!!:crybaby: *tear tear* but yes...of course! we MUST be positive because we WILL meet him! o wow it must be so insanely wonderful to meet him! just thinking of being near him makes me all jittery and excited! i'm going to be a calm fan though when i meet him so that i can have a nice, fun, conversation with him!!! :mf_lustslow::punk::blush-anim-cl: well at least i'll try to be calm and even breathe!