Hi all!!

nikjass

Am Mika MAAAAAD!! Just like all of you. Discovered him a bit late though, I actually caught his Grace Kelly music video on TV here in Malaysia. None of the radio stations are actually playing Mika yet, which is a little strange to me.

Anyway, saw him, heard him, absolutely love him!

Went straight to the computer and searched for everything about him and listened to all the songs..and watched the interviews...love them all. Scolded my better half who is actually in the UK for not mentioning Mika... poor thing.. anyway, i have never ever signed up to a fan club, although I do go mad about music and bands and stuff, I don't really go this far. The last time I'm this obsessed with anything is probably when I was completely in love with Jordan Knight from NKOTB and the whole band for that matter... and that was when I was 10!

Like most of you, my friends think I'm mad. Well I think I'm mad. I write, that's what I do for a living and no matter how I try to concentrate on my scripts for the passed 4 days since I discovered Mika, I get distracted every few minutes. It's just too tempting.. it's too hard to actually work on the computer all day and sometimes all night too and not have a Mika youtube video or song on, or a website

A friend of mine who has just returned from Jakarta, actually got me the album as a souvenir... which is absolutely brilliant!!

Anyway, think i've said enough.

He's amazing! Funny and smart too!! You got to love him.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome!!!

your intro puts a big smile on my face!!!:biggrin2:

yes everything about Mika IS rather addicting isn't it?

but what's NOT to love?:wink2:

there's just something about that boy!

we are all smitten.....:blush-anim-cl:

enjoy yourself in the MFC!

hope to talk to you again soon!

(personally, i think he's an angel......)

Hi Nikjass!

A friend of mine who has just returned from Jakarta, actually got me the album as a souvenir... which is absolutely brilliant!!

Awww! What a lovely friend you have... :)

Welcome to the club!

Welcome hereee!!!!!! Loved your intro :D hehe

They aren't playing Mika here in Egypt or Kuwait as far as I know :sad: I'm sure he's going to take over the world soon though, THE WORLD!! :groupwave: