MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pictures from me when i get home tomorrow morning round 8 my time (its 1.30pm now).. but the others will post pics once they get home and they will be home today. There is a certain picture involving me that you have to look out for, its very random, and has been hinted at by jolene, and well... became known as 'the' picture.

Was also a great plug for the fan club with the sign and the badges, and our natural energy 9we tlaked to a few fans andsome seemed interestedm, so keep an eye out for newbie aussies soon

Well done girls! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Okay guys, looks like I'm the only one on so far so I'll put my own spin on yesterday's events... (It's long and involved so get comfy!)

No, never long enough! Great report... anxiously awaiting the pix! Thank you!

:)

dcdeb

ok just quickly....MIKA and PamRam....so exciting! I gave him this wrist band, which he so attentively listened to me rattle on what it represented....basically its for my a house (Clark House) at my husbands school (he's a teacher) and they sell them trying to raise money for different charities...and one of the aims was to try and get famous people to wear your house colour band...Mika accepted my gift and is seen here wearing it with pride...good on ya Mika!:thumb_yello:

:shocked: He looks a bit evil in those specs!

No, never long enough! Great report... anxiously awaiting the pix! Thank you!

:)

dcdeb

Have to figure out how to get them on here... you guys have to see 'the' picture! You'll love it!!!

If anyone can help feel free!

Rainbow Sky’s story

Part Two: Meeting Mika

Mika got out of the car and walked over to us and we all went quiet and just stood there in awe. I was shaking so bad.

The gift giving was about to start and he stopped suddenly and said “who gave me the gift the other day?†I said it was me and he thanked me and said he loved my letter, and it was all lovely and I giggled and swooned.

He went on to say “You gave me the koala aswellâ€. OMG. Not only did he remember, but he realised I was the same person. I said yes and giggled and swooned. He spoke of how he went to Taronga Zoo and got to hold a koala (and later he said it smelt like parmesan cheese, which cracked me up!).

Now I can’t remember his exact words to me (it’s all a blur), but I think he said “You’re Liz aren’t you?†OMG!!!!!!

*floating on cloud nine*

*angel chorus*

*butterflies dancing in the air*

*sweet white lambs running in fields*

*sunrise… sunset*

*world spinning in slow motion*

*flowers falling from the sky*

He looked at me and pointed and said “You’re wearing one of those flashing hearts! Those things are everywhere!â€

Some other girls had their moments with Mika, but I will let them tell you their stories, as I think they would want to do it themselves and they deserve their spotlight!

I asked Mika if I could get a photo with him and he said yes. He smells so lovely (just thought I’d add that little bit). We got one photo together and then he realised he had his glasses on, so he took them off and I giggled and swooned. We had another photo taken together and I was a little bit happy at that point in time.

He signed my album and he didn’t even need to ask my name. How trippy is that?

More people had their moment with him and I took their photos with him. He loved how organised we were and he said I was the paparazzi. I giggled and swooned.

Later on soangel asked if we could have a group photo, so someone took a photo of happikali, soangel, mika, nico collard and I (I don’t know who actually got that photo… whoever the lucky person was… please post it soon!)

I can’t remember everything else that happened as I was giggling and swooning.

Here’s a pic…and no, I couldn’t get closer if I tried :naughty: .

memika.jpg

Somebody’s in luuuuuuuurve. :roftl:

I cannot, literlly, believe how much of an amazing time you guys had! That's so freaking awesome...I'm so so so so so happy for you guys!!!! I love how you got to go back stage!!! I just can't believe it! Good for you!

I can't believe how much MCF is getting showed to him around the whole world!!!!!!

I'm proud of all of us! Good job!!!

:thumb_yello::biggrin2::roftl:

Hi RBSKY!

I have 3 photos to post right now... Me with Mika, 'the' pic, and Mika playing with his braces *sigh*

100_1119.jpg

This is me with Mika... how good looking is he! (Its now my background on my phone!)

100_1121.jpg

This is "the" photo... look where Mika's eyes are looking!

100_1317.jpg

And here is Mika playing with his braces... one thing to describe this pic... *sigh*

(Might help if I post the right pic!)

Guys, gotta go to the shops, will be back...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I Have No Time To Sit Here And Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbow Sky...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll Spend All My Day Outside Only Dreaming Of When I'll Be Here Tonight Reading All Yr Reports In Peace...................

Thanks Mika For Being So Dear To Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi RBSKY!

I have 3 photos to post right now... Me with Mika, 'the' pic, and Mika playing with his braces *sigh*

100_1119.jpg

This is me with Mika... how good looking is he! (Its now my background on my phone!)

100_1121.jpg

This is "the" photo... look where Mika's eyes are looking!

100_1317.jpg

And here is Mika playing with his braces... one thing to describe this pic... *sigh*

(Might help if I post the right pic!)

Guys, gotta go to the shops, will be back...

Love the pic of you and him teagan... *sigh, he looks so good.

And then 'the' pic. Classic. Love it, it got shown round us mfcers in line.

and then braces pic... love it... so hot...

*sigh*

I did warn you that there'd be a fiar bit of sighing

I'm sorry.

I've gotta say it.

SQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Lol... my sentiments exactly. everytinme i calm down, someone will post something else about last night, and then i start sighing again, and getting all excited.

:roftl: :roftl:

Wish I could live it all over again

Woo! Rainbow Sky thanks for posting the pic! Really appreciate it, don't wanna be a hassle but is it possible to PM me the bigger version? Cos I wanna get it printed.

Also, I think someone got a pic of Mika signing my shirt? Cos I don't have one on my camera.

Ooh and now I know who's who on the board. I'll go through my pics and give yous the ones yous are in! Yay!

It's all still surreal but yesterday was awesome! It's still all sinking in lol :D

Woo! Rainbow Sky thanks for posting the pic! Really appreciate it, don't wanna be a hassle but is it possible to PM me the bigger version? Cos I wanna get it printed.

Also, I think someone got a pic of Mika signing my shirt? Cos I don't have one on my camera.

Ooh and now I know who's who on the board. I'll go through my pics and give yous the ones yous are in! Yay!

It's all still surreal but yesterday was awesome! It's still all sinking in lol :D

I think i have one of the t-shirt signing. Will pm or send or whateve when i upload em in about 15 hours

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, does someone know how to save you tube things?!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*cries*

Yes! On the youtube page where its got the info of the video in the box next to the vid. Copy where it has the URL box, for example it will look like: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5AW0O-0gCgY then you go to http://www.keepvid.com and on that website you paste that URL in the green box and on the drop-down menu next to where u pasted it, select "Youtube" then click Download. Then a grey box will come up under it and click on ">> Download Link<<" so you can save the file. To play the video you'll need an .FLV player cos thats what format the video will be in from youtube.

Just did a quick google search and you can download an FLV player here:

http://www.applian.com/files/FLVPlayerSetup.exe

Hope I haven't confused you but if you need any help just ask :thumb_yello:

Must sleep!!! But can't get away from this thread!

It's almost 3:30am here!

Its alright, i've been sitting in an interent cafe for the last few hours. everytime begin to run out of minutes i put in more money... under a just another half hour policy.

However isn 24 mins really will be gone... and then I will see you all when i get home

Yes I'm back, sort of (funnily enough I was expected to be the alst to post).

Ok to be honest we were going to jump on here and pretend for one post we didnt meet him then post a pic, but as you can from jolen, and deconstriction (can't be bothred spelling it.. but we met him and convinced him to join our forum...) you know we met him.

Ok so we got there at 3ish and nico and i meet rbsky in line with her mum. We were second in line. Mouselle was round the side wiating and pretty soon we were making trips to the side door. Saw the band members begin to turn up and so ran in the opposite direction :biggrin2: (for the cameras). they went in and began sound checks and we overheard someone say Mika's already in there, and got kinda bummed. Then when happikali and mouselle went to give gifts to guy at stagedoor he hadnded them back and said a red tarago had just gone to get our boy.

5 mins later we look up and what do we see... a red tarago.. Mika hopped out and came right to us... and just to say right now he is a genuinely friendly person. Blue_sky, we mentioned y ou and he remembered you as 'that blonde woman from japan', and then when happikali mentioned steph and how she was sick for birmingham he said he'd heard about that. He noticed our flashy hearts and said they were 'mad' and everywhere with much giggling. He also rememebered RBSKY present from the glasgow gig and sunrise and thanked her and then told us about how he got to hold a koala at the zoo, how cute (this is all coming off brief notes taken so i wouldn't forget.)

Also for the record... yes he was wearing GREY..... Oh and theres a certain photo you guys have to see later, which i wont mention yet.. don't want to ruin the suprise. More coming soon

wow for me it feels so fresh so real and i know why....we were all there with you, that's why!!!

What a night!!!