MIKA in AUSTRALIA!!! - Sydney June 2nd!

Sivan

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least you guys know where he's going to be, and when, and that you can get time off to see him!!

I have a feeling in Australia, there will be no concerts, he'll just be doing media appearances.

Aussie :insane:

I think he will do both... You don't come to Australia everyday ! So once he's here, he'd better do a concert !! The problem is Australia is HUGE, so where is the concert gonna be ??? :naughty:

Have you seen he's probably (to be confirmed) on the list for the Byron Bay festival too August 4th and 5th ??

Hé hé... You're going crazy about a hypothetic gig in June, whereas you're really going to one at the end of the month ? :roftl: :roftl:

LOL YEAH! but its not the same :) its a huge festival with TONS and TONS of ppl :)

i want a one on one gig....just mika and me ;)

ok ok it wont b one on one but smaller than a festival which is BETTER!

no complaints tho! the festival should b FUN!!!

LOL YEAH! but its not the same :) its a huge festival with TONS and TONS of ppl :)

i want a one on one gig....just mika and me ;)

ok ok it wont b one on one but smaller than a festival which is BETTER!

no complaints tho! the festival should b FUN!!!

I was kidding, i know what you mean... I wish he could still play in tiny venues like he first did :rolleyes: cause i don't really like overcrowed places...

I was kidding, i know what you mean... I wish he could still play in tiny venues like he first did :rolleyes: cause i don't really like overcrowed places...

yeah a one on one "concert" would b the best ;)

did i say that? :P

I just have no dea how to ever find out about these gigs or appearances.

Mika... someone... throw me a line please!

GOOGLE my dear!

try google MIKA+AUSTRALIA :) and ull find stuff :)

if not today try tomorrow!

I just have no dea how to ever find out about these gigs or appearances.

Mika... someone... throw me a line please!

Keep refreshing the pages !!! It will appear !! Eventually... Just make sure it's not your imagination that makes things appear :roftl:

Keep refreshing the pages !!! It will appear !! Eventually... Just make sure it's not your imagination that makes things appear :roftl:

LOL im afraid she will hurt herself soon :boxed:

:roftl: :roftl:

I'll try to google and do what I can.

My head hurts. And I need a private jet. :naughty:

ok i better go to sleep....its allmost 3am!!!

if we get LA dates....WAKE ME UP!

night everyone! breath!!!ok? ;)

*inhales deeply*

*exhales*

Thank you Sivan for letting me know! I'll never forget it. You are a legend. :thumb_yello:

glad u happy :)

hugs

night

:shocked::roftl: :roftl:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!

Sivaaaaannnnnn THAAAAAANNNNKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU !!!!!!

RAINBOW SKY ARE WE ABOUT TO DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN ORRRR WHAAAT ?!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't know what I ever did or said, but I'm starting to think that Mika hates me. :emot-sad:

If he's in Australia until 3 June, and he's in Boston 13 June and Atlanta a few days later, then back in the UK for Glastonbury 23 June... add in the fact that he'll probably stop in New York and LA again... well, that's not leaving many dates open for a stop here in the DC area... My chances of seeing him seem to dwindle by the day.

As happy as I am for the folks in Australia, I sure am feeling a little sorry for myself. :crybaby:

dcdeb

*grabs happikali's hands and jumps around and dances in a circle*

I KNOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

What are we gonna do mate?!! How awesome is it??!! You and I totally have to work something out!

YEEEESSSSS !!!!! *starts to do traditional koori celebration gratitude dance withyou* I came online JUST as Sivan had started the thread & COULDN'T BELIEVE THE TIMING !!!!! Got your entire performance !!!!!!

I was sorry to JUST MISS Sivan before she went for zzzzzzzzzz's !!!

OMG ... what are we gonna do ???!!! We must stay in touch with all OZ news ... so that we can get info. ASAP re: concerts etc. OR maybe, as you say it may just be a promo visit :thumbdown: HOWEVER ... SOOOO CAN'T COMPLAIN ... HE'S COMIN' HERE BABE !!!!!!! How many times have we begged on MFC ... pleeeeeeease come heeere MIKA ??!!!:biggrin2: : :sweatdrop::original: :original: :flowers2:

I can't believe it, Mika is going to Oz!!! I will have to tell all my friends and family. Sivan you are amazing, finding that out and you are not even an Aussie!!!

Yay for all you guys over there, while I am stuck here in Japan....well actually it all makes sense now, as he is doing the MTV Video Music awards here in Japan on May 26, so I guess by the time he has done a few things here (I assume), he is at least only flying straight down to Oz, almost no jetlag involved. If he comes as far as us here, it is only 10 hours to Oz. Then from Oz to the US...now that's a worse flight, except you gain an extra day going over the dateline.

And Rainbow Sky, I feel exactly the same desperation :sweatdrop: about how I will ever know where Mika is playing when he gets here to Japan, with the added complication of all news being in NIHONGO and I get in such a flap I can't even read it anymore...not that I was ever much good...

I will keep my eyes posted for you too. But I think Sivan will be first in the know, as usual!!! THANKS Sivan!!:flowers2:

I can't believe it, Mika is going to Oz!!! I will have to tell all my friends and family. Sivan you are amazing, finding that out and you are not even an Aussie!!!

Yay for all you guys over there, while I am stuck here in Japan....well actually it all makes sense now, as he is doing the MTV Video Music awards here in Japan on May 26, so I guess by the time he has done a few things here (I assume), he is at least only flying straight down to Oz, almost no jetlag involved. If he comes as far as us here, it is only 10 hours to Oz. Then from Oz to the US...now that's a worse flight, except you gain an extra day going over the dateline.

And Rainbow Sky, I feel exactly the same desperation :sweatdrop: about how I will ever know where Mika is playing when he gets here to Japan, with the added complication of all news being in NIHONGO and I get in such a flap I can't even read it anymore...not that I was ever much good...

I will keep my eyes posted for you too. But I think Sivan will be first in the know, as usual!!! THANKS Sivan!!:flowers2:

Hey Blue Sky .... you must do what we must do here ... always be checking online as for his promo ... remember what Sivan said ... Google + Japan !!

Hopefully we will all get plenty of updates ... & Hey, He's signed with

UNIVERSAL MUSIC for goodness sake & they do give good promo !!:thumb_yello:

http://www.artistofthemonth.com.au/ has a link which says "When they're in town...where to see Mika play live" which no doubt they will update soon, and also a competition called Win free stuff, and you can try for backstage passes etc.

The question is Tell us in 5 words or less which cartoon character you would be and why. Not much room there for creativity. The other 2 versions of the comps on the Universal site give you 15 or 25 words, and specifically a character from LICM...gotta go for it Rainbow Sky and Happikali!!!

And don't worry Happikali, I am the google japan Queen, just gotta do it in two languages in case I miss something...

I saw that on the universal site as well...but I didn't believe them...because they don't say where in Australia or which venues.:emot-sad:. I even checked Ticketek where they sell concert tickets...and they have no information about Mika coming here.

I really hope he does visit though :biggrin2: !. Maybe it just hasn't been confirmed yet. And hopefully he plays a concert here! It would be great!. Hopefully it's not just for media appearances.It wouldn't be fair for us all.

I'll keep on checking Ticketek though!.

(They just played Mika's 'Grace Kelly' video on the music channel as I was typing this...maybe its a good luck thingy thing :blink: !!!)