MIKA in LA (AGAIN!) June 8, 2007

dcdeb

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO THE LA GIG I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS 2 DAYS LEFT (WELL, IN MY STYLE COUNTING) (OTHERS WOULD SAY 3, BUT, O WELL, CLOSE ENOUGH) SO.........

ANYWAYS..... IT IS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SOOO INSANELY PUMPED AND EXCITED AND INSANE!!!!! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEEETING AND SEEING AND TALKING TO ALL U AMAZING MFC PEEPS ON......... FRIDAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE A BLAST AND ITS GONNA BE AMAZING! CANT WAIT TO SEE U GUYS THERE!!!!!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO THE LA GIG I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS 2 DAYS LEFT (WELL, IN MY STYLE COUNTING) (OTHERS WOULD SAY 3, BUT, O WELL, CLOSE ENOUGH) SO.........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SOOO INSANELY PUMPED AND EXCITED AND INSANE!!!!! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEEETING AND SEEING AND TALKING TO ALL U AMAZING MFC PEEPS ON......... FRIDAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!! THIS IS GONNA BE A BLAST AND ITS GONNA BE AMAZING! CANT WAIT TO SEE U GUYS THERE!!!!!!

hmmm are u excited? im not sure...

Hahahahahaha there's the crazy psycho!! haha

We finally get to meet eachother in person! haha, That will be quite scary...the combination of the 2 of us. Look out! Crazy psychos on the loose!

God, its so close! There goes the butterflies in my stomach....I'm nervous haha.

So, how are we going to meet him guys? We need a super sweet group pic! (Well, and single pics too. Gotta have something to make our friends and family jealous. :biggrin2: )

hehe yes of coursse..

well, i guess we just wait outside the backstage door and hope he comes out! haha.....

We will meet him!!

We have to have a way to find all the MFC peeps too....

Eeeeeek!!!!!!!! The overnight package with my tickets just arrived, and I have them in my hot little hands! YAY!!!! Tomorrow is going to be MAGICAL! I wanna meet you guys. If you see an Indian girl in a dress with a swirly coral and black pattern, wearing a badge that says "got mika?" THAT'S ME! :biggrin2:

TOMORROOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! O MY GOODNESS YOU GUYS!!!!! THE LA GIG IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I AM STILL LIKE THIS..........:shocked:

AND THEN LIKE 5 SECONDS AFTER THAT, IM LIKE THIS............ :groupwave::woot_jump::insane::woot_jump::lol3::jawdrop:

mika promised me tickets for this show, but his manager hasnt responded and its tomorrow :(

Oh no!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry!

Have hope

Is there anyway you can contact someone about this??

mika promised me tickets for this show, but his manager hasnt responded and its tomorrow :(

Awww... but then again since he has promised, you should just go anyway, and when he gets the message or even see you he'd definitely let you in cause he promised...... otherwise blackmail him! :naughty:

Awww... but then again since he has promised, you should just go anyway, and when he gets the message or even see you he'd definitely let you in cause he promised...... otherwise blackmail him! :naughty:

hmmm.. blackmail you say... :biggrin2: twas not me mika, i swear!

Aw just one more day for you guys!! The excitement must be building up!!!

Hey DaMango!!

You're Indian...?

Me too!

lol just thought I'd throw that out there lol

Hey Girl! Yes I am Indian. I was born there, raised in the US. No one thinks I'm Indian when they first meet me. I've had just about every guess under the sun. Crazy! Anyway, enough threadjacking for now. :bleh:

Wonder who'll be the first MFCer to give us a report?

Who'll be the lucky fan with another amazing MIKA experience (like Robertina in Milan, or the Tartan Crew, or the Aussie crew)?

I know SIVAN will have something to post! Guess, I'll have to wait til tomorrow - but I know she has a very busy weekend (one concert after another!)