(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol ok I'll try, ut you knwo it's almost 00:40 here, so I'm a bit slow lol

If you had any idea that'd help me a lot lol I'll follow whatever the subjet, go !!

hmmm I don't know, this should be more alive! i havn't had any wet dreams lately lol! i had one(not wet) and it's very weird, i had a daughter (i'm 17) and i got in the tube with her where was mika!! and i don't know it had many declinations

what do you wanna talk about? something more exciting please haha

:naughty:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol ok I'll try, ut you knwo it's almost 00:40 here, so I'm a bit slow lol

If you had any idea that'd help me a lot lol I'll follow whatever the subjet, go !!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: we are both so slow actually!!ya it's the same time here... hahaha this is hilarious! i think if want to get on and awake we'll have to go with something big....

LET'S TALK ABOUT MIKA'S PACKAGE

o wow this conversation is just so exciting i think i'm going to cry! jamakkronik where are you? did you leave me? oh wow, i'm talkin alone hahaha, and laughing alone, omg i'm such a freak!

i think i'm off to bed, ok? *ok* good night! *good night blanca!*

o wow this conversation is just so exciting i think i'm going to cry! jamakkronik where are you? did you leave me? oh wow, i'm talkin alone hahaha, and laughing alone, omg i'm such a freak!

lol I'm here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had a private message to answer . Relax !!!lol

Now tell me have you ever seen Mika for real?

Now tell me have you ever seen Mika for real?

never! have you??, i bet you have, everyone in this mfc seems to have seen him!!! i want that too, i want to smell him and touch him.... c'mon violet sky grab some pics!!

I was thinking about....you know, not what's on his skin, but the skin itself :naughty: but maybe I'm too naughty

wow me too!!!!

i have the strange idea that it smells either like STRAWBERRY or like baby skin:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I was thinking about....you know, not what's on his skin, but the skin itself :naughty: but maybe I'm too naughty

yay, i mean his natural skin!! whatever it smell is, i'm sure its HEAVENLY ohh just imagine spend one night sleeping with him in his arms smelling him all night long......

i would seriously die of pleasure

yay, i mean his natural skin!! whatever it smell is, i'm sure its HEAVENLY ohh just imagine spend one night sleeping with him in his arms smelling him all night long......

i would seriously die of pleasure

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG no I'd better not think about it lol

My poor old heart may have a crash lol

Well in fact I almost did except it was just a dream... yet I slept so I didn't know lol Does that count? :roftl:

But... oh boy yes, just his warm arms around me and the ... OMG lol

I mean I find it so much sensual than just thinking about a shag lol

but I'm forgetting you're 17 are you?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG no I'd better not think about it lol

My poor old heart may have a crash lol

Well in fact I almost did except it was just a dream... yet I slept so I didn't know lol Does that count? :roftl:

But... oh boy yes, just his warm arms around me and the ... OMG lol

I mean I find it so much sensual than just thinking about a shag lol

but I'm forgetting you're 17 are you?

bah! who cares! i think my mind is disturbed enough, how old are you?

yes, it's very more sensual than having a shag, or i guess so....never had one:blush-anim-cl: hihi! have you? im intrigued!

YOU ALL ARE JUST CRAZY!!!!!

I love this! :punk:

Ahah...I won't talk with you a lot on this thread because thinking of him really HURTS ME...I'm already too addicted and thinking that I will never have him doesn't help my mood...

BUT, I just have to say that definately he's the HOTTEST man in the world for me...especially when he sings or dance...

I mean...HAVE YOU SEEN Sweet dreams COVER???

PURE SEX :bleh:

Oh my God...I need a man :doh::naughty: