• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys i had the best day of my life today!!! i saw mika perform, i talked to him YES I TALKED TO HIM!! i didn't melt or stammer i actually talked :wink2: and got his autograph.

Soz Caz I couldn't ask him if he saw ur fan vid cos we couldn't really talk for too long, i was tempted to ask him whether he's read this forum but i managed to stop myself :naughty:.

guys i had the best day of my life today!!! i saw mika perform, i talked to him YES I TALKED TO HIM!! i didn't melt or stammer i actually talked :wink2: and got his autograph.

Soz Caz I couldn't ask him if he saw ur fan vid cos we couldn't really talk for too long, i was tempted to ask him whether he's read this forum but i managed to stop myself :naughty:.

:shocked:post pictures !!!!

awww thats okay! at least u ACTUALLY remembered! shame u didnt get enough time. and yeah, i agree, POST PICTURES DAMMIT! :D

haha you didnt mention anything about a certain thread did you? :naughty:

no, no don't worry ;) plus he's staying home today so i'm sure he's got more time to go on the internet on MFC...and u know what that means :naughty:

no, no don't worry ;) plus he's staying home today so i'm sure he's got more time to go on the internet on MFC...and u know what that means :naughty:

haha yeah but he'd doing HMV right now. Gutted i couldnt go...just FAR too busy >.<

HOPEFULLY I shall win his competition!

haha yeah but he'd doing HMV right now. Gutted i couldnt go...just FAR too busy >.<

HOPEFULLY I shall win his competition!

Oh i'm sure u will!! :D and i'll cross my fingers for u anyway.

Hey guys I'm here...whew I'm exhausted...my hot health teacher made us run one and a half miles today for our THR assignment. *chugs sierra mist*

thats nothing. I was at dancing from 5:30-7:45 dancing with 15+ people in a very tiny studio, and the weather was hot and dry!

then again one a half miles ... yeah id get worn out a bit lol

You beat me there, Caz:biggrin2:

You dance too? What kind of dancing?

anything an everything. I've been dancing since I was 4 years old so I've done all sorts. I've done TWO types of ballet: I.S.T.D and R.A.D.

I.S.T.D is just ballet, and when you get to a certain grade you do pointe too (yes thats spelt right) but i quit ballet as soon as my passed my exam to get to that grade

R.A.D is ballet, character and pointe. I don't do it anymore.

I've done tap for several years and still do it.

Modern/jazz.

I've also done spanish (God I hated every moment of it!)

This has led me to perform in competitions (I don't do them anymore, I did them at a young age and won a lot of medals :D:D:D:D)

and I've also danced on various stages. If anyone knows essex/southend then I've danced on the Cliffs Pavillion. I've also performed on Her Majesty's Theatre and The Royal Albert Hall.

Sorry to make it so long winded...but I wanted to impress Mika if he reads :thumb_yello:

at the moment we are rehearsing for a dance show which is to be performed at the cliffs in july :)

Mika should do a gig there...it would make my travelling a hell of a lot easier lol!