• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol shelby! dont wrry abt it

Caz what did u tke for ur GCSE options? lol

our gcse options SUCKED.

Obviously we had to take English, Maths and Science.

We had to do Religious Education and Citizenship (PSHE) as Half GCSE'S.

AND. If we were in a top set for a foreign language, we HAD to take that. If you weren't in a top set, you had to choose between a language or a technology. I chose Graphics.

You also had to choose between:

Full course PE and half course IT OR

Full course IT and half course PE

I did the second one

which left ONE FREE OPTION

So I chose media

our gcse options SUCKED.

Obviously we had to take English, Maths and Science.

We had to do Religious Education and Citizenship (PSHE) as Half GCSE'S.

AND. If we were in a top set for a foreign language, we HAD to take that. If you weren't in a top set, you had to choose between a language or a technology. I chose Graphics.

You also had to choose between:

Full course PE and half course IT OR

Full course IT and half course PE

I did the second one

which left ONE FREE OPTION

So I chose media

Ooooh thats harsh!

I had to tke language coz im topset so i took french like mika :D lol

Then i chose drama,art,history!

and dual science!

Wow ur options were horrible!

PE!! GOODNESS im awful at it. They wudnt let me in the course how hard i tried lol

Ooooh thats harsh!

I had to tke language coz im topset so i took french like mika :D lol

Then i chose drama,art,history!

and dual science!

Wow ur options were horrible!

PE!! GOODNESS im awful at it. They wudnt let me in the course how hard i tried lol

pffffft. we only had languages French and German. I wanted to do Italian or Japanese but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO my school is crap. its actually getting shut down :roftl:

true story.

Haha Mika inspired me to take French as my language...I'm so excited now to soon be able to understand the videos with him speaking French! :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: saaaaame! lol

I was listenin to his interviews and i put it on abt 5 times tryin to catch wht he was sayin! lol

Woaah getting shut down :o

Yh i was gonna take spanish but on the last minute i changed it to french! ive dun french for 3 yrs now so it was alryt lol xxx

I was in bottom set for French for a whole three years. God knows why. I was the ONLY ONE WHO DID MY WORK. I was stuck with all the thick kids who think its cool to smoke at 12 and stuff. I was like eugh. and when they moved people up a set it werent me!!! I was so angry!

I knew more bloody french than they ever did!!!

Hey guys, its just a quick hi and bye today,i had college then work so i havent had time to get on :thumbdown: .....i thought it was very big of Sarah to apologise and i totally accept :thumb_yello: .....on the subject of teachers ive always thought my PE teacher was HOT, even 7 years on in my last year of 6th form his arse is still just as nice :bleh: ......anyways must dash, take care <3

ps ive tried adding a some of you on myspace but like i said my internet is playing up so ive had no luck, if your interested add me.........i wont reject any of ya lol

x

I had an argument with my form tutor over mIKA...Wasnt very pleasant!

I won though! lol

In Music lesson we had to create a timeline from 1950 to 2000 and get a artist for each decade and i put MIKA for 2007 and he was like MIcaaaah he wont last long! i was like excuse me! First of all his name is MEEKAH not miccaaah and second he rocks atleast i dotn listen to mozart like you! lol you shud of sene his face and all my friends were like waooooahh hehe I felt good afterwards! But i didnt want to get told off! lol

i keep asking my music teacher to do a lesson on mika =/

but seriously go you!

no one disses my mika!