• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the apology, Sarah. I think we all needed a little cooling off after what happened. I'm sorry too, for anything that might have offended anyone.

YAY, WE'RE ALL HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY FRIENDS AGAIN! :punk: :punk:

yeeeey, finally no more beefing, i feel good dadadadadam la la la...lol on the subject of bein happy guys im seein mika perform tomorrow!! :punk: can't wait!! who else is goin?

Oooh sounds awesome hotdlp!!! I'm going to see him in June and I'm so excited...I can gaze up at him with lovey dovey eyes in person! Aghhh! :wub2::roftl:

yes, and u will see his big gorgeous cute guys :mf_lustslow: aaahh

yeeeey, finally no more beefing, i feel good dadadadadam la la la...lol on the subject of bein happy guys im seein mika perform tomorrow!! :punk: can't wait!! who else is goin?

OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG. If you meet him PLEASE ask him if he's seen my love today fan video?!?!?!?! and tell him I'M PARTICIPATING IN HIS COMPETITION!!!! And that i have to win :wink2::thumb_yello: haha!

OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG. If you meet him PLEASE ask him if he's seen my love today fan video?!?!?!?! and tell him I'M PARTICIPATING IN HIS COMPETITION!!!! And that i have to win :wink2::thumb_yello: haha!

i'll do all my best, hopefully i can get near the front, i've got school and it starts at 5.30 and i'll prob make it by 4.45 :( it'll be sooo packed :S

i'll do all my best, hopefully i can get near the front, i've got school and it starts at 5.30 and i'll prob make it by 4.45 :( it'll be sooo packed :S

awww okay, well good luck! and thanks SO MUCH if you do! You have to video as well! It's a MUST!

awww okay, well good luck! and thanks SO MUCH if you do! You have to video as well! It's a MUST!

i'll see what i can do, cos the first thoughts when is ee him will be this thread all fantasies that come with it, then i will melt and stammer and i'll just make a complete fool of myself and i certainly won't be recording that bit.

i'll see what i can do, cos the first thoughts when is ee him will be this thread all fantasies that come with it, then i will melt and stammer and i'll just make a complete fool of myself and i certainly won't be recording that bit.

hahaha that would be hilarious!!

Mika: hey there!

you: I er...um...heh heh heh...ble..bla...ge...

Mika: You okay?

you: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BORAT SWIMSUIT!

Mika: :blink:

OMG that's what I'm afraid of doing! Or falling over onto his feet or something rubbish...oh no...:shocked:

Wahhh :tears:

Aw oh well, I'll be dressing grazy anyway! Haha I want my guy friend John to wear a lollipop girl dress but I don't think he's up for it...:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: that would be funny though! I've got my idea completely sorted, but im not gonna say!!! You'll have to wait till i post pics im afraid! :wink2:

oh god what if summin like that DOES happen *runs out of the room screaming* :shocked: . I'll need my friend to slap may be she can talk to him for me as she's not afraid and she's only coming with me cos i'm the fan and not her :naughty: