Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww lol i really wanna go and c him!

I want to the do the competition, but im the only one where i live who loves MIKA! :( So i have noone to do the competition with :( xxx

lol it should really be on your own anyway.

my friends are gonna help me with my costume, but thats it :)

wow am i the only coward here lol, I'd love to get free tickets but i could never record myself being a loon, and i have no money to buy a crazy outfit and i own no crazy outfit, how sad :(

I had an argument with my form tutor over mIKA...Wasnt very pleasant!

I won though! lol

In Music lesson we had to create a timeline from 1950 to 2000 and get a artist for each decade and i put MIKA for 2007 and he was like MIcaaaah he wont last long! i was like excuse me! First of all his name is MEEKAH not miccaaah and second he rocks atleast i dotn listen to mozart like you! lol you shud of sene his face and all my friends were like waooooahh hehe I felt good afterwards! But i didnt want to get told off! lol

I am very good now that im here ^^

I couldnt stop thinking about mika at school today

he kept popping into my head :biggrin2:

i know he'll be permenantly in my head tomorrow at school lol he'll be all i'm thinking bout during lessons... how will i ever ace my exams :thumbdown:

I had an argument with my form tutor over mIKA...Wasnt very pleasant!

I won though! lol

In Music lesson we had to create a timeline from 1950 to 2000 and get a artist for each decade and i put MIKA for 2007 and he was like MIcaaaah he wont last long! i was like excuse me! First of all his name is MEEKAH not miccaaah and second he rocks atleast i dotn listen to mozart like you! lol you shud of sene his face and all my friends were like waooooahh hehe I felt good afterwards! But i didnt want to get told off! lol

GO U!! no one disses mika like that, espesh not teachers :bleh:

i know he'll be permenantly in my head tomorrow at school lol he'll be all i'm thinking bout during lessons... how will i ever ace my exams :thumbdown:

Lol you got exams coming soon too?

My SATS are in 3 weeks :thumbdown:

"I am very good now that im here ^^

I couldnt stop thinking about mika at school today

he kept popping into my head "

Hahah you should of seen me in R.s [ Religious studies class ] I was day-dreaming the teacher goes " Shireeeeen," [ Still day dreaming ] " Shireeeeeeen" I was like huh yess and she goes " Wow you were miles away" lol i was like whooooppps

Yeh i know its ment to be on your own lol but i feel sooo lonely!

It's like im the only one who appericates MIKA where i live!

They all hate him :(

xxx

I know how it feels... I discovered mika "accidentaly"... When I talk about him people don't know ho he is!

(And who does know doesn't like him! Can you believe it?)

Recently, I accidently ended up havin a crush on my maths teacher [ Nothin to do with mika but hey he reminded me loads of him ] My maths teacher just left :( Took me a whole 2 weeks to get over it!

How sad can i get! lol

Recently, I accidently ended up havin a crush on my maths teacher [ Nothin to do with mika but hey he reminded me loads of him ] My maths teacher just left :( Took me a whole 2 weeks to get over it!

How sad can i get! lol

lol don't worry

we've all had teacher crushes at one point in life :roftl:

aahhh mr. richardson :blush-anim-cl:

He aint got nuttin on mika though XD

Of course you can Shezzy12!

Starting from the moment we join MFC we're all friends! (I guess...).

I've already made my best friend listen to music, and she loved it! But most of the times, when I try to do the same with some of my friends, I usually don't have much luck!

(My English is terrible! I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say...) :)