• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought my ticket!!

See you all there! :)

YEAH! ME TOO! :woot_jump:

I'm so excited! I was order number *9* At first I got an error message and was told to try again due to high volume -- I panicked! But it's all good now. I am set to go!

Now I just need to find someone to go with me -- I might feel a little pathetic by myself, as I'm pretty sure I'll be one of the oldest people there! My 15 year old son has already told me he is NOT interested, and my husband feels the same. *sigh*

Unbelievers! :wink2:

dcdeb

A great BIG THANK YOU to Lissy for the heads up on this last night! I might not have found out about it until it was too late otherwise.

Lissy, YOU ROCK! :)

dcdeb

YES THANK YOU LISSY, and THANK YOU TOOTCH for telling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huglove:

you guys are the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...what shall we do to distingish ourselves as members of the MFC????

of course you won't be alone Deb.....and you aren't OLD, either. sheesh. If I'm not old you aren't old!!!!!!!!!

yes Lissy!

thank you!!!

(you are the bomb-diggity today!):punk:

oooh!

so much planning to do!

but i have to run to one of my stores and finish my work for the week

(i postponed everything this morning so i could get my tickets!!:naughty: )

i will be back in an hour or so!

my head is up in the clouds!!:blush-anim-cl:

Well done guys - I forgot about the time difference, I was thinking you wouldn't be getting them till tomorrow! :naughty:

Deb, I bought 2 tickets for Shepherds Bush, thinking I would drag a non-believing friend with me, but since being on this forum, I'm just going to go myself and sell the ticket to a fan type person, and meet up with other

MFC ers!:mf_rosetinted:

A great BIG THANK YOU to Lissy for the heads up on this last night! I might not have found out about it until it was too late otherwise.

Lissy, YOU ROCK! :)

dcdeb

You are very welcome, Deb!!

I knew as soon as I saw that last night I HAD to post a thread about it here. I knew you'd be ecstatic! :D

Everyone else is very welcome too! I hope to see you guys at the show. I had such a blast in NYC! :mf_lustslow:

And the link that I got through the club's mailer to purchase tickets today was part of the "soft-sale" which I think is almost like a pre-sale for the e-mail subscribers. The show hasn't been officially announced on the 9:30 Club's website yet. :naughty:

Deb, I bought 2 tickets for Shepherds Bush, thinking I would drag a non-believing friend with me, but since being on this forum, I'm just going to go myself and sell the ticket to a fan type person, and meet up with other

MFC ers!:mf_rosetinted:

That's probably what I'll do as well :)

Although I have a next-door neighbor who might come with me -- she's fairly open-minded about things. And if not, she does have two teenage daughters, maybe I'll bring one of them instead! :wink2:

In any case, I know I won't be alone, since it sounds like there will definitely be several others from this forum!

How many days is it now???

dcdeb <counting>

YEAH! ME TOO! :woot_jump:

I'm so excited! I was order number *9* At first I got an error message and was told to try again due to high volume -- I panicked! But it's all good now. I am set to go!

Now I just need to find someone to go with me -- I might feel a little pathetic by myself, as I'm pretty sure I'll be one of the oldest people there! My 15 year old son has already told me he is NOT interested, and my husband feels the same. *sigh*

Unbelievers! :wink2:

dcdeb

Aww. I'm going to this show alone!

I only bought one ticket. I'm not even going to try to get someone to come to this show with me this time. I bought two tickets for the NYC show and no one wanted to join me. I was even willing to just give the ticket away for free. But I got no offers. My extra ticket just went to waste. :(

But it wasn't too bad to go to the show alone. I meet some new friends while waiting in line. Plus I had a blast waiting with some fellow MFCers. They kept a lot of company. I'm hoping some of you guys will keep me company in line at his show too.

Now...what shall we do to distingish ourselves as members of the MFC????

I'm a writer, not an artist, I'm afraid -- no beautiful scrapbook or collage or jewelry or anything so artsy like that coming from these hands When it comes to that, I'm a bit of a klutz :(

I will however support anything that y'all want to do -- as long as Mika

promises to COVER HIS EYES and not read this thread so we can SURPRISE him!

of course you won't be alone Deb.....and you aren't OLD, either. sheesh. If I'm not old you aren't old!!!!!!!!!

Well, thanks! Although I'm afraid I really AM old. But that's OK -- I feel much younger than I am, and Mika's music makes me feel younger still.

I'm excited to get to meet up with you all as well!

dcdeb <who wonders *where* in PA you're at, as she's a native Pittsburgh girl>

hey dcdeb - are you in va or md?

Northern VA -- about 12 miles west of the District, actually.

(So I'm not REALLY DCdeb, I'm more like NoVAdeb, but there's no

alliteration in that so sssshhh, we'll stick with dcdeb, if you don't

mind...) :)

dcdeb

Northern VA -- about 12 miles west of the District, actually.

(So I'm not REALLY DCdeb, I'm more like NoVAdeb, but there's no

alliteration in that so sssshhh, we'll stick with dcdeb, if you don't

mind...) :)

dcdeb

we all know how dc has a tendency to slip out into either state!!:wink2::naughty:

Help, just found this posting. What is the age limit of the club? I have a 14 year old and an 11 year old. I need to find out if they can come before I order the tickets. DC is only about 4 hours away. Wow (I'm so excited:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: )!!!!:surfing:

Can anyone help me?????

Help, just found this posting. What is the age limit of the club? I have a 14 year old and an 11 year old. I need to find out if they can come before I order the tickets. DC is only about 4 hours away. Wow (I'm so excited:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: )!!!!:surfing:

Can anyone help me?????

hey Marianne!

dcdeb was able to go to the site & said that there is no age limit!

i'm bringing my daughter too!

make sure you buy the ticket for parking too!:thumb_yello:

hey Marianne!

dcdeb was able to go to the site & said that there is no age limit!

i'm bringing my daughter too!

make sure you buy the ticket for parking too!:thumb_yello:

I just bought my tickets (3), I am so excited I had to input my credit card number three times, and in typing this sentence I've had to go back in every single word and make a correction.

Thanks about the parking, I'll go back in and get the parking ticket, I didn't see it when I was buying concert ticket (oh I see where the club web site talks about it) I'm so excited.:shocked::boxed::mf_lustslow::wub2::roftl::bleh: