Official - Mika Fan Fiction

CazGirl

OKAY Ladies and Gentleman!

There has been a lot of storytelling going on in this thread lately, whether it be describing what your Mika dream was about, fantasies etc (to search for these, look through" This One's For Us Girls" and "Mika Kiss")

So, I decided to start a Mika Fan Fiction thread.

Just for fun!

Can be funny, romantic, weird, psychobabble, whatever! Anything and everything is accepted!

I have to go, family is here, so I shall report back and hopefully people will have posted!

TWO PAGES MAX

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Fiction? I've to write a tale? about Mika?

Mika has to be included, yes, but it can involve anything you like!

I would start, but mine would be romantic and erotic so I don't think that should go first LOL

Come on guys, I know you daydream a lot! Why don't you share them?

Anything and everything is acceptable (so long as it's not TOO dirty) so get posting guys!

Mika has to be included, yes, but it can involve anything you like!

I would start, but mine would be romantic and erotic so I don't think that should go first LOL

Come on guys, I know you daydream a lot! Why don't you share them?

Anything and everything is acceptable (so long as it's not TOO dirty) so get posting guys!

Yep. Give me only one day.

Okay. I posted this in the "This Ones For Us Girls" but thought I could post it here to start people off.

So...you are sitting at home...watching TV...

you hear footsteps

you turn around out of curiosity and there's Mika at the top. Wearing a white coat, stethoscope round his neck and giving you that grin.

You stare at him dreamlike - is this for real?

Mika: So, how are you today?

You know, in that doctorly way. He walks down the stairs - cool as a cucumber - and you still stare at him in that dreamlike way, fixated on his features. The smile, the eyes, the hair, it's almost too much.

He gives a short embarrassed laugh and bows his head. He puts his stethoscope in his ears and places the end right by your chest to feel your heartbeat.

Your thoughts are whirling, you long to grab him and touch him but you are frozen.

Mika: Your heart is racing.

He stares at you long and hard, and eventually grins. He sits on top of you and removes his stethoscope.

Mika: Are you nervous?

He begins to take off his coat and leans down to...

and I shall let your imagination wander :)

My friend and I have been telling each other fan-fiction stories for the past two weeks on the phone! I was scared to suggest it because I was afraid you'd be like "eww." But yeah, he's so amazingly hot and desirable, that it's difficult to restrict you're mind from wondering. :mf_lustslow:

Let's keep these stories coming, with all due respect to our boy; his beauty and grace will always be undefinable. We shall try to recreate it though!:punk:

dodido... :fisch:

I'm all weird inside :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

lol! care to share what you're feeling inside in a story?

and yeah i decided MAX two pages because i didnt want people to get bored or when someone goes to see a post and sees how long it is they'll prolly just skip it, so...yeah :)

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
OKAY Ladies and Gentleman!

There has been a lot of storytelling going on in this thread lately, whether it be describing what your Mika dream was about, fantasies etc (to search for these, look through" This One's For Us Girls" and "Mika Kiss")

So, I decided to start a Mika Fan Fiction thread.

Just for fun!

Can be funny, romantic, weird, psychobabble, whatever! Anything and everything is accepted!

I have to go, family is here, so I shall report back and hopefully people will have posted!

TWO PAGES MAX

I knew we needed a fan fiction thread ! Didn't know if anyone would make one :naughty:

I look forward to reading all your stories (unless it's got adult content or something :sneaky2: ).

• 4 weeks later...