Exclusive MIKA competition...Monday!

dcdeb

Maybe he didn't do it for the 1st tour cause he didn't know if people would follow or not... Now that they know that a lot of people would do anything just to please MIKA, they go for the "Dress outrageously"... It would have been weird for a 1st approach of a new public ! :roftl:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he didn't do it for the 1st tour cause he didn't know if people would follow or not... Now that they know that a lot of people would do anything just to please MIKA, they go for the "Dress outrageously"... It would have been weird for a 1st approach of a new public ! :roftl:

lol i wonder if we should do something for next week! hmmmm

Don't know... Coachella is a Festival, huge, it's not the same as a Mika concert, even the 2nd tour ones... You could try for it, but if he doesn't say anything for the next gig in LA in June, i think you should definitely do it there though...

He's into those dressing since the beginning : he sent something to tell us to dress outrageously to Shepherd's Bush way before you talked about it in Leeds thread... And he told us that for the next concert in Paris too...

IT WAS A JOKE!! CHILL OUT!! xx

I would like you to win them too and them you can join us as a cowgirl Yehha!

:yay: but I guess I can't participate :emot-sad: But I'll enter a picture anyway, I love to dress up :biggrin2:

Did anyone notice they put may 18th up for Leeds?

The bit that put me off is the fact you have to dress like it to get on!! Im just too shy:blush-anim-cl:

Same here...a chance of getting to meet Mika and its possible you will be in fancy dress :biggrin2:

But then again ....you would get to meet Mika backstage...who cares what you wear :thumb_yello:

I would love to enter but I'm already going to Brighton and London so I thought it would be better to give other people who don't have tickets a chance (spread the Mika love and all that!). Even though I would LOVE to meet Mika!

I'm going in fancy dress anyway!

:yay: but I guess I can't participate :emot-sad: But I'll enter a picture anyway, I love to dress up :biggrin2:

Yep, let's give it a try!!

I will post a pic too no matter what...

(And we are going to be people in the UK at the time, right?) :naughty:

Perhaps Mika doesnt know people are coming from All over the world to see him in the UK :blink:

Yeah I'll be in UK that day anyway :fisch: I'll make a pic tomorrow, was planning to dress weird for my birthday party anyway :naughty:

Yeah I'll be in UK that day anyway :fisch: I'll make a pic tomorrow, was planning to dress weird for my birthday party anyway :naughty:

Great! :yay:

At least they can see we're very serious about this... :insane:

I think I won't be able to get my photo until Thursday the earliest...

Well there wasn't any closing date anyway! :naughty: