Exclusive MIKA competition...Monday!

dcdeb

Did anybody else see this yet, from Mika's myspace page? I don't see it posted anywhere...

Exclusive MIKA competition...Monday!

Keep your eyes peeled for an exclusive MIKA competition that's set to launch on My Space this coming Monday.

It involves a little bit of dressing up, a little bit of filming and just a bit of imagination. Log on, this Monday for a chance to win a spot on the guestlist at one of his upcoming May shows

mikamyspace xx

Sounds like it something for those of you in the UK?

dcdeb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've seen it. I just hope it doesn't involve being too outrageous: I have a feeling that it follows the same thread for youtube users where you dance to a Mika song dressed up??? I don't know but I definetly want to be there, backstage...can you imagine...I'd probably faint!!

:roftl:

I presume it's something to do with his dressing outrageously request earlier....

I'm getting nervous now hahah

Now it's got me wondering if they'll do something similar for the US shows... I might have to dust off my gold lame jacket and see what else I have in the back of the closet! :wink2:

dcdeb

Oh, I was just coming here to announce it ! I wonder what he is planning, again ! Another disguise story ? It is so hard, for me, to find a good disguise for the Olympia show ! Anyway, I think I won't take part to that competition ! I don't even own a webcam ! :tears:

think he's been reading our Leeds thread guys? We couldn't decide wether to dress up, then what as - is this a coincedence?

Have to wait to see what date it is for but I think our MIKA is one crafty fox!!

xx

think he's been reading our Leeds thread guys? We couldn't decide wether to dress up, then what as - is this a coincedence?

Have to wait to see what date it is for but I think our MIKA is one crafty fox!!

xx

He's into those dressing since the beginning : he sent something to tell us to dress outrageously to Shepherd's Bush way before you talked about it in Leeds thread... And he told us that for the next concert in Paris too...

why not for june shows to? :(

I think he will do this sort of competition for every 2nd gig he's doing in the "Major cities" (no offense to the others, of course) : London Shepherd's Bush, Paris Olympia... He may do that in June in US, but I don't know which city... He has a certain affection for LA... He may do it there ! :wink2: And if he doesn't, just do it yourself !!! I guess "someone" will notice it...

I think he will do this sort of competition for every 2nd gig he's doing in the "Major cities" (no offense to the others, of course) : London Shepherd's Bush, Paris Olympia... He may do that in June in US, but I don't know which city... He has a certain affection for LA... He may do it there ! :wink2: And if he doesn't, just do it yourself !!! I guess "someone" will notice it...

hmmmm ok ill wait :)