The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

He'd better come back to Canada ! Doesn't have a choice ! Anyway in Boston I'll be sure to tell him to bring his ass here !!!

Sorry for butting in, it's late and I'm browsing every thread :wink2:

But anyway, the mention of telling Mika to come back to Canada reminded me of something...if anyone happens to meet Mika after the show, could they try their very hardest to remember to ask if he's going to be coming back to Texas??? I know it's hard in the heat of the moment but it would mean so much to me :wub2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for butting in, it's late and I'm browsing every thread :wink2:

But anyway, the mention of telling Mika to come back to Canada reminded me of something...if anyone happens to meet Mika after the show, could they try their very hardest to remember to ask if he's going to be coming back to Texas??? I know it's hard in the heat of the moment but it would mean so much to me :wub2:

feel free to butt in whenever you want, the Canadian thread is a friendly one ! will try my best to ask him !

OMG I leave for Boston tomorrow night !!!!!!

Can't wait !!!!!

feel free to butt in whenever you want, the Canadian thread is a friendly one ! will try my best to ask him !

Can't wait !!!!!

Thanks! That would be so amazing and I would love you forever! :biggrin2:

I hope you have an awesome time at the concert and in Boston itself!

Can't wait !!!!!

There's a good chance you've already left now that I've posted this, but HAVE FUN!!!!

helooo canadians!!! im back after the longest absebce ever from a mfc thread...dont take it personally...

Hello and welcome back in Canada! It's actually sunny and hot (86F) in Montreal! Summer's back!!!!!!

i have managed to convert a goth to mika.....dunno how...maybe it was the constaint talking baout him and singing, but hey, she's converted...she's now a member here!!

really? thats awesome!! i converted most of my friends, but that not as big of fans. whats her favorite song?

hehe...i probs have told everyone by now, but i think it's just so hilarious! ( it even beats my way - i broke my leg because a big girl sat on my lap) She was dancing on her bed to love today, and you know at the end of the video, where mika does the wierd foot thing? she did that, and fell off her bed and broke her ankle! and, it's not an iscolated incident - one of my best friends cousin's broke her leg doing exactly the same thing! mika's music should come with a warning!

hehe...i probs have told everyone by now, but i think it's just so hilarious! ( it even beats my way - i broke my leg because a big girl sat on my lap) She was dancing on her bed to love today, and you know at the end of the video, where mika does the wierd foot thing? she did that, and fell off her bed and broke her ankle! and, it's not an iscolated incident - one of my best friends cousin's broke her leg doing exactly the same thing! mika's music should come with a warning!

are you serious? =O i am never attempting to do that EVER! i tried doing the where he bends over backwards kinda i dont know how to explain it... and i fell LOL but yeahhh. his music should come with a warning!!

not only is it highly addictive, but it is also dangerous! yep, she'll never live it down. but in a wierd kinda way, it has really helped the mika domination at our school, as her story is now all over, and everyone's like 'mika? oh yeah he's quite good...maybe i should listen to him,.' hehe. strange things happen when i am invloved!

not only is it highly addictive, but it is also dangerous! yep, she'll never live it down. but in a wierd kinda way, it has really helped the mika domination at our school, as her story is now all over, and everyone's like 'mika? oh yeah he's quite good...maybe i should listen to him,.' hehe. strange things happen when i am invloved!

i love when i hear people talking about mika it makes me happy =D like the other day in the library there was a kid he was like omg i love this song, and his friend said ohh yeah its awesome the best song ever, and then the kid started singing it, and it was grace kelly :P and when i went to the movies, before the movie previews, they showed an advertisement for Life in Cartoon Motion, and people behind me were saying" oh i have to go buy that cd, hes amazing" . :biggrin2:

wow. most people here just say he's crap, but they know nothing of him. but i have leaverage, as i am collectively know as the mika bof, so what i say concerning him goes. i am working on converting everyone. i have been very successful thus far. even my ancient ( at 61) parents love him.!!

i used to like pretty much everything, ( except rap - IT'S NOT MUSIC, DAMNIT!) then got into mika about a year ago, and cannot stop. now i like pop gain! im very much a classical girlie!

i love music in general, but im really not a fan of rap music. its funny because my brother is trying to get in the rap music business. well he kinda is already, but not "there" yet. but soon im sure :P