The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: I just happened to see two different girls wearing braces taking the 112 bus this week.

Any of you reading this forum? Maybe you now them?

I didn't talk to them to ask if they were Mika fans since they were a lot younger then me (about 10 years) and I didn't want to pass for an old lady asking weird questions.LOL!

:shocked: I just happened to see two different girls wearing braces taking the 112 bus this week.

Any of you reading this forum? Maybe you now them?

I didn't talk to them to ask if they were Mika fans since they were a lot younger then me (about 10 years) and I didn't want to pass for an old lady asking weird questions.LOL!

*LOL* I saw red braces once and was very tempted to buy them :bleh:

*LOL* I saw red braces once and was very tempted to buy them :bleh:

Totally understand! I saw some black with pink dots on it! lol! I did wear braces sometime at the beginning of high school! They were black and for men! I think it was fashion in the 90's...

Hi cath85! Welcome in the Canadian Thread! Do you come here often? LOL! Have you been to Canada ou au Québec?

it's only a coincidence that I'm here actually lol

nope I've never been there, but I sure will come one day (when I have money, but that's still far away lol) but I love the country and especially the French Canadian accent :naughty:

btw I love your nickname, always wanted to tell you that! where did you get that idea from? it reminds me of the movie "Serendipity" don't know if you know that one

it's only a coincidence that I'm here actually lol

nope I've never been there, but I sure will come one day (when I have money, but that's still far away lol) but I love the country and especially the French Canadian accent :naughty:

btw I love your nickname, always wanted to tell you that! where did you get that idea from? it reminds me of the movie "Serendipity" don't know if you know that one

You mean the movie with John Cusack? I didn't saw it but I love John Cusack so i'll see it for sure someday.

My nick comes from some grains de beauté in my back and they make a W like the Cassiopeia constellation. My boyfriend discovered this a few years back :naughty: It's kind of tattooed on me!

You mean the movie with John Cusack? I didn't saw it but I love John Cusack so i'll see it for sure someday.

My nick comes from some grains de beauté in my back and they make a W like the Cassiopeia constellation. My boyfriend discovered this a few years back :naughty: It's kind of tattooed on me!

that is exactly what happens in Serendipity!! you have to see it! lol it's exaggerately romantic but so great!

definitely!

I'm off to bed it's 2 am here! good night (or good evening first of all lol)

Sweet Mika dreams!

I think I gonna rent Serendipity! I'm alone tonight. I'll fantasize about John Cusack for a change:naughty:

HAHA have you forgot where I live? I'm used to the harsh winters *LOL*

But in Canada you have like REALLY cold winters and REALLY hot summers :naughty:

I would love to visit Quebec, french speaking guys *mmmmm* haha JK :roftl:

yeah but I think in Sweden the cold is not as harsh as here.... how cold does it get there ???

Oh and if you do visit Québec one day, be sure to tell me so we can meet up !

Congratulations Sunshine! Please tell Mika we are waiting very impatiently for him to get his butt back here and the week of Sept 24 doesn't work for me :naughty:

I've got the Grace Kelly and his Tonight Show appearance videos up now if anyone is interested.

Of course I will !!! I was bothering everyone going to the US shows to ask him when he'll be back here in Montréal... but now I'll get to do it myself !!!! Oh and I have to tell him Sept 15 doesn't work for me lol... and I told him in my bday card that he should come on Sept 25... cause it's my bday !!! lol !!! Are you sure you can't ??? hehehehe

Super so it will be you and your friend ,me and another canadian fellow in Boston so we have to tell Mika to do a tour in Canada!!!

Natie x

It's gonna ROCKKKKK !!!! :devil:

who's the other canadian fellow ???

LOL here it is! ITS HILARIOUS..

AND HES FROM MONTREAL! *hides*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NUjF7MU2_Q8

OMG how BAD was he !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!

*hiding with Cassiopée and shanicka*

*IN A CAVE FAR FAR AWAY*

*hides with Mika Owns Me, Cassiopée and Shanicka*

LOL! At least you're in Sherbrooke! For what I know the guy could be my neighbor!

*thinks about moving!*

LMFAOOOOOOOO !!!!!

*thinks about leaving the country*

there are more and more of them in the stores it's so funny!!

Hey there Cath85 !!!! Please feel free to come to the Canadian thread whenever you want !!! We are very welcoming !!! :arf2:

yeah but I think in Sweden the cold is not as harsh as here.... how cold does it get there ???

Oh and if you do visit Québec one day, be sure to tell me so we can meet up !

Depends on where in the country it is (it's a loong country haha) but in the middle of Sweden it can get 30 degrees cold :cool:

And if I ever visit I sure will look you up first :roftl:

Good to know someone in the country your visiting :naughty::thumb_yello:

Depends on where in the country it is (it's a loong country haha) but in the middle of Sweden it can get 30 degrees cold :cool:

eheh I want to meet you too once you get to Quebec!! Oh and here, you know like not last winter but the other before, they were telling on TV that the temperature had gone over 50 degrees under zero, with the wind and all, It was ike 53 degrees under zero!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW WE'RE FREEZING HERE?!?!

:shocked:

whooaa sunshine some serious quoting action going on LOL

lol I AM the quote goddess !!! :naughty:

hellooo canadians.....am i still welcome in quebec? it's been a while....

of course you are !!!! :arf2:

here it gets 30 degrees or MORE pretty much all winter... and that's in the southern part of Québec ! frickin' cold............ HATE IT