The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhhhh canadians, i was just watching a mika video on muchaxs, where hes performing grace kelly, and at the end, Devon, one of the VJ's stand next to him.. and WHOA. mika is soo tall lol

teehee i was there!

somewhere in the background...:P

eheh I want to meet you too once you get to Quebec!! Oh and here, you know like not last winter but the other before, they were telling on TV that the temperature had gone over 50 degrees under zero, with the wind and all, It was ike 53 degrees under zero!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW WE'RE FREEZING HERE?!?!

:shocked:

Yay we could all meet up and go to Mikas concert :biggrin2:

And yes that is freakin freezing to say the least :blink:

here it gets 30 degrees or MORE pretty much all winter... and that's in the southern part of Québec ! frickin' cold............ HATE IT

*LOL* :naughty:

he's 6ft 2....thats almoast a whole foot taller than me!

*drewl* Please don't talk about his height, I'm going to meet him :shocked:

my bro got me on to him last year in about july.... he downloaded his songs of his myspace, and sent them to me! i got all my friends hooked when i learned how to play grace kelley and sang it to them with my best friend dancing madly ( and like aloon). i was very tempted to say it was one of my own invention! but i restrained, and im gald because it might have been a bit obvious it wasnt mine when it hit #1! and i would have felt guilty anyway!

my bro got me on to him last year in about july.... he downloaded his songs of his myspace, and sent them to me! i got all my friends hooked when i learned how to play grace kelley and sang it to them with my best friend dancing madly ( and like aloon). i was very tempted to say it was one of my own invention! but i restrained, and im gald because it might have been a bit obvious it wasnt mine when it hit #1! and i would have felt guilty anyway!

thats sooo cool. you can play it on piano or guitar?

CANADIANS! TUNE INTO MUCHMUSIC, PUNCH MUCH IS ON, AND MIKA IS ON THE VOTING THINGY lol. hes like next or after the next video.

thats sooo cool. you can play it on piano or guitar?

CANADIANS! TUNE INTO MUCHMUSIC, PUNCH MUCH IS ON, AND MIKA IS ON THE VOTING THINGY lol. hes like next or after the next video.

OMG!!!! It's on!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting!!! I totally would've missed it!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

me too! i wish i knew about him sooner. i discovered his music in april, but he was in montreal in march.

Oh man, that was exactly the case with me. I'm so mad I didn't discover him sooner. I found out he was in Toronto in March, and I've been kicking myself ever since.

Oh man, that was exactly the case with me. I'm so mad I didn't discover him sooner. I found out he was in Toronto in March, and I've been kicking myself ever since.

Don't worry, Mika will be back in Canada! He has a really good response to his music here, better than the States.

I saw him live in march but I wasn't such obsessed then so I didn't wait to see him after the show like Sunshine931 did, and now I regret it so much!

Yeah i know exactly how you feel. it realllllyyy sucks.

Don't worry, Mika will be back in Canada! He has a really good response to his music here, better than the States.

I saw him live in march but I wasn't such obsessed then so I didn't wait to see him after the show like Sunshine931 did, and now I regret it so much!

awww, well at least you got to see him perform!

I'll missed him to in march that's why I'm going to see him in Boston!!

I can't wait until Wednesday!!!I sure ask him when he 's coming back and do a Canada tour!!!!

Natie x

ohhh i hope you have a great time in boston!! and yayy! i hope he says hes doing a canadian tour.

Yeah I wasn't that into Mika in March either. It was really seeing the show that did it for me. That's when I started listening to the album regularly and watching interviews and stuff. I still don't think I'll meet him, but I'm really excited at the prospect of another concert.

Natie/Sunshine, I hope you guys have a great time in Boston! I still wish I could go with you but maybe we can see each other in Montreal or Toronto. Tell him to get here soon. We miss him!

Yeah I wasn't that into Mika in March either. It was really seeing the show that did it for me. That's when I started listening to the album regularly and watching interviews and stuff. I still don't think I'll meet him, but I'm really excited at the prospect of another concert.

Natie/Sunshine, I hope you guys have a great time in Boston! I still wish I could go with you but maybe we can see each other in Montreal or Toronto. Tell him to get here soon. We miss him!

Thanks,when he come back we certainly meet us all!!!

And we are telling him to come back here!!!

Natie x

so i dont know if any ofyou watch the show video on trial on much music but its were funny people make fun ofmusic videos and Grace Kelly is one of the the videos on this week so you should watch its on 8:00pm on much music

i have still to see him live....im so jealous....

You and me both. Boo!

me too! i wish i knew about him sooner. i discovered his music in april, but he was in montreal in march.

Don't worry you guys I'm sure you'll all get to see him !!! And you'll enjoy the show even more since you've been waiting a long time for it !

He'd better come back to Canada ! Doesn't have a choice ! Anyway in Boston I'll be sure to tell him to bring his ass here !!!

And Cassiopée next time he's in Montréal we'll wait for him together after the show, I'm sure you'll get to meet him, he's the sweetest guy ever !

I'll missed him to in march that's why I'm going to see him in Boston!!

I can't wait until Wednesday!!!I sure ask him when he 's coming back and do a Canada tour!!!!

Natie x

BOSTON BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait !!!!!!

Thank you !!!!!!!! I'm sure we'll have a fantabulous time and of course we're gonna ask him about Canada !!! It's a shame you can't come with us but maybe we'll get to see each other in Toronto or Montréal !!!