The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I try guessing when Mika could be back in Canada (Québec or ontario for me) and I'm a bit anxious...

The Osheaga fest in Montreal is not yet confirmed (sept8-9) but Mika is free in september/october for now.

The ONLY date I'm not available is sept 15 (cousin's wedding and my boyfriend and I are the photograph..) and I kind of fear he might come this date :insane::mad3::doh::furious:

Please say something to encourage me.......

(I know I being paranoiac but that doesn't help me )

Hahaha! I'm watching the Simpsons and the kids are dancing around the spaceship Lollipop!!!

Funny? No.....wow, my boss really shouldn't have phoned at 7 in the morning and woken me up....:blink:

Hahaha! I'm watching the Simpsons and the kids are dancing around the spaceship Lollipop!!!

Funny? No.....wow, my boss really shouldn't have phoned at 7 in the morning and woken me up....:blink:

:roftl: It's funny. I kind of see all kind of signs of Mika around me, too :biggrin2:

That's so nice of them! When ever the radio DJ's play Love Today they always say how it goes with the nice weather something like: That was Love Today by Mika, such a great song to go with such a beautiful day, 23 degrees here in downtown montreal.. blah blah.

but its nice to know what they think about the songs.

yeah it's true they always do that ! and always say that it's such a happy song !

I reallllllyyyy hope im not getting my hopes up.. BUT!

I was watching the MusiMax top 20 countdown last night, when i REALLY should have been sleeping, and they played Mika's video. Before it started playing, the announcer said " Our next clip on the top 20(something like that) is Mika's Grace Kelly. We are still awaiting confirmation for a North Amercian tour, set to debut in August... after hearing that i started shaking LOL

DOES THAT MEAN WHAT I THINK IT MEANSS!?

OMG.... I hope it does.... *fingers crossed*

Oooohh...if he comes here...I have decided that I will just have to fly to wherever Mika is performing. I have a feeling he won't come anywhere near Saskatchewan

My couch is comfy if you want to come to Montréal !

We can now watch the Love Today video on Musique Plus (french Muchmusic) :biggrin2:

http://www.musiqueplus.com/

cool thx for telling us ! :thumb_yello:

With the news of his UK your in october/november, maybe he'll be here in august plus he's supposed to be on Good morning America august 10.:biggrin2:

*finger crossed*

*toes crossed as well*

I try guessing when Mika could be back in Canada (Québec or ontario for me) and I'm a bit anxious...

The Osheaga fest in Montreal is not yet confirmed (sept8-9) but Mika is free in september/october for now.

The ONLY date I'm not available is sept 15 (cousin's wedding and my boyfriend and I are the photograph..) and I kind of fear he might come this date :insane::mad3::doh::furious:

Please say something to encourage me.......

(I know I being paranoiac but that doesn't help me )

OMG I'm going to a wedding as well on sept 15th !!! so he can't come here on this day !!! *feeling paranoid too*

by the way, what's your cousin's name, maybe we're talking about the same person !!!

My fiance has agreed that - get this - he'd be willing to go to the a Mika concert in any location with direct flights from Calgary (other than London, unfortunately; he wisely pointed out that London doesn't count. Too bad - British Airways launched a direct flight last winter;)

So that means Vancouver, Montreal, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Toronto, San Francisco, and a number of others are options! This is me eagerly awaiting news of any fall gigs in those locales...

I have to go to a conference Sept 24-27. If he comes that week I'm going to lose my mind!!!

I live in a condo in downtown Toronto and we have a guest suite available for about $55 per night. If anyone wants to use it let me know. Chances are whatever venue he plays won't be more than a kilometre or two away. I'm within walking distance of the Eaton Centre and subway.

by the way, what's your cousin's name, maybe we're talking about the same person !!!

My cousin is Roxanne Labrosse. Would be really weird (and cool) to meet you at my cousin's wedding!

I have to go to a conference Sept 24-27. If he comes that week I'm going to lose my mind!!!

I live in a condo in downtown Toronto and we have a guest suite available for about $55 per night. If anyone wants to use it let me know. Chances are whatever venue he plays won't be more than a kilometre or two away. I'm within walking distance of the Eaton Centre and subway.

I'll remember this! Thanks:biggrin2:

I found a new boutique in Montréal tonight. It's between les Cours Mont-Royal and la place Montreal Trust (metro level). It's called Lollipops Paris!!! They sell hand bags and accessories. I saw a gorgeous bag saying: nothing but lollipops!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's kind of expensive (85$)

There's a website: www.lollipops.fr

I'm still thinking about the bag... Maybe....

My fiance has agreed that - get this - he'd be willing to go to the a Mika concert in any location with direct flights from Calgary (other than London, unfortunately; he wisely pointed out that London doesn't count. Too bad - British Airways launched a direct flight last winter;)

So that means Vancouver, Montreal, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Toronto, San Francisco, and a number of others are options! This is me eagerly awaiting news of any fall gigs in those locales...

Wow that is so coooool !!! I hope you realise how great your fiance is !

My cousin is Roxanne Labrosse. Would be really weird (and cool) to meet you at my cousin's wedding!

oh no it's not the same person... shoot it would have been cool to meet you there ! lol

that's very nice of you to offer !

I found a new boutique in Montréal tonight. It's between les Cours Mont-Royal and la place Montreal Trust (metro level). It's called Lollipops Paris!!! They sell hand bags and accessories. I saw a gorgeous bag saying: nothing but lollipops!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's kind of expensive (85$)

There's a website: www.lollipops.fr

I'm still thinking about the bag... Maybe....

nice ! thx for informing us !!

OMG maybe I will be able to go to Mika's Boston gig after all !!! I'll know on monday....

:biggrin2:

*fingers and toes crossed*

You're sooooooooo lucky! I'm happy for you:biggrin2:

I'll say few hail to Mika to make sure you can go! :mf_popeanim:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*mega ultra uber happy dance*

:woot_jump:

I'M GOING !!!!

I bought my tix this morning.... the show was sold out so I had to buy them from another website.... expensive but TOTALLY WORTH IT if you ask me !!!!

YAYNESS !!! :arf2:

*faint*