OMG! I loved him on Popworld!

paula.pop

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn him! He looked absolutely gorgeous!

He had loads of dangly things round his neck but I couldn't see if it was the necklace italiano! Will have to rewind and study!

Cherisse was in pink and looked really nice, it suited her.

I am also sure he had grey pants on - again! :naughty:

you can have his jeans.

i'll have him! :thumb_yello:

or so you think! :naughty: to get his jeans I would have to rip them off his body-he would be so impressed that he would give me more than his jeans:naughty: OMG what I've just wrote?!:naughty::roftl:

Lol it was really good, when they didn't mention him at the beginning i was like noooo where is he, then they showed him with his cup of tea i was like yey :blush-anim-cl: ah bless his cuteness

i was totally panicking then they was like 'do you know who we've forgotten mika?'

and i was like *swoon*

so please explain to me:

was it just a song or a complete interview?

was it recorded in these days or before april 12th??? (as far as you may know, of course!)

Thanks...so difficult from here!!!:thumbdown:

it was just a song with short introduction.It may have been recorded before 12th,I am not sure...

He was amazing! I loved it! :wub2: Did anybody manage to record it?

when i saw him with his cuppa tea and i was like AHHHHHHHH...... he looked great. then during the perfomance i was like, wait a minute whats different about him now? then i noticed that the ever-so-cool hug-me-tight jeans were missing and in their place was this awesome pair that he filled like no one else can. man, wasnt he eye candy!

about recording, i only managed to get a picture..:naughty: well not really a picture but half a picture. I was too excited to sit still and take a decent one:woot_jump: (silly me)

Image003.jpg