ok hello parkstatic!! :)

and everyone here :)

I won´t post forums pics :thumb_yello:

I have thought posting some pictures about the elements we uselike the sward, veil...

well I read tomorrow because I have to study now :( jaja

huge kissess!! :)

LOL:roftl: ITS SSSparkstatic haha;) I know, I know you was probably typing to fast..

Yeah or we can post pics of bellydancers from over the world and celebs that bellydance..like Shakira & Myriam Faris..

I have to study too!

Good luck!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he goes out this week:bleh:

But he did sing a Mika song.. so that's good enough. I'm voting for him.:mf_rosetinted:

HAHA NOOO dont vote!! He is not Mika afterall;)

It is tonight right? We have Arabchannels but not LBC, cause then we have to pay extra :sneaky2:

HAHA NOOO dont vote!! He is not Mika afterall;)

It is tonight right? We have Arabchannels but not LBC, cause then we have to pay extra :sneaky2:

Dont worry I was kidding.. I never watcht it. I think it's in a few hours. I have LBC so maybe I'll watch it and tell you guys about it.

LOL:roftl: ITS SSSparkstatic haha;) I know, I know you was probably typing to fast..

Yeah or we can post pics of bellydancers from over the world and celebs that bellydance..like Shakira & Myriam Faris..

I have to study too!

Good luck!

jaja yes I was typing so quickly and in the dark jaja

thank you :thumb_yello: the same for you :)

i will look for some pics in google jaja, I promisse :P

jaja yes I was typing so quickly and in the dark jaja

thank you :thumb_yello: the same for you :)

i will look for some pics in google jaja, I promisse :P

Cant wait for the pics...I have to study these 2 months so I dont have very much time..But Ill drop some pics too soon.:wink2:

Cant wait for the pics...I have to study these 2 months so I dont have very much time..But Ill drop some pics too soon.:wink2:

I´ll try to do the same :thumb_yello:

good luck with your studyies :)

I hope meet each other here soon :D

Yeah it's pretty bad in Lebanon. The airport is closed now, completly. We've got a friend staying here who was supposed to go back this morning.. And a close friend's father who is in Lebanon and can't come back...:thumbdown: This time of year is usually when all the madness starts:naughty:.

yep exactly!

they always want to ruin the lebanese summer!

now it's a kind of guerilla there :thumbdown:

i know a lot of ppl going there in the next few weeks & my parents in july....

hi Black! nice to see you, kelna m'allilin khassiyé hal iyem :wink2:

yep exactly!

they always want to ruin the lebanese summer!

now it's a kind of guerilla there :thumbdown:

i know a lot of ppl going there in the next few weeks & my parents in july....

hi Black! nice to see you, kelna m'allilin khassiyé hal iyem :wink2:

I'm going there for a summer camp.. a week at a friend.. and to spend loads of time around my house and my teta's house.. if something happens, I'm going to have to stay in this oven during the SUMMER. aaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Hey all! I'm very sorry to hear about all of this. Hope you're all okay and coping.

NoodleZ yuo can also join the Arabic speaking thread :). The Lebanese thread is great as well.

oh so there is one? .. then i'll post there for sure

oh yeah i watched the news yesterday ..it's terrible ><

Anyone is welcome here:wink2:

thank you dana ^^

i'm not lebanese but i really love lebanon

i've been there once, and i was really hoping to go again, but as u know things are usually not going well there :(

still.. i'm waiting for the chance to go again

Yeah it's pretty bad in Lebanon. The airport is closed now, completly. We've got a friend staying here who was supposed to go back this morning.. And a close friend's father who is in Lebanon and can't come back...:thumbdown: This time of year is usually when all the madness starts:naughty:.

Hello dear friends, it really sucks what`s happenning in Beirut, at least what I see in the news. Dana, you are right, seems that spring wakes some blood-thristy hormones in some unhappy men that they always start to fight.. Isn`t there some pill against that??

oh so there is one? .. then i'll post there for sure

oh yeah i watched the news yesterday ..it's terrible ><

thank you dana ^^

i'm not lebanese but i really love lebanon

i've been there once, and i was really hoping to go again, but as u know things are usually not going well there :(

still.. i'm waiting for the chance to go again

I've never been there!! I'm dying to go.. Hopefully soon when things are better :o

Hello dear friends, it really sucks what`s happenning in Beirut, at least what I see in the news. Dana, you are right, seems that spring wakes some blood-thristy hormones in some unhappy men that they always start to fight.. Isn`t there some pill against that??

I hope so:naughty:

But all of this is none stop! Everywhere I go I can hear the news and see the videos and I'm not even in Lebanon.. it's all so horrible. Yet, I still dream about the summers I spent there: seeing my grand parents, going to the church in the village I live in, siting on my balcony watching the view and playing cards with my best friend... But I also remember hearing the bombs coming from the south of Lebanon in last year's war.. I'm sorry I've bean talking so much about it here but my parents r pretty depressed and I can't exactly talk about the good times with anyone.. However, I'm very lucky to be here, be happy no one in my fam is hurt and I'm having loads of fun with my friends before the end of school.. so it's still all good. for me.

I hope so:naughty:

But all of this is none stop! Everywhere I go I can hear the news and see the videos and I'm not even in Lebanon.. it's all so horrible. Yet, I still dream about the summers I spent there: seeing my grand parents, going to the church in the village I live in, siting on my balcony watching the view and playing cards with my best friend... But I also remember hearing the bombs coming from the south of Lebanon in last year's war.. I'm sorry I've bean talking so much about it here but my parents r pretty depressed and I can't exactly talk about the good times with anyone.. However, I'm very lucky to be here, be happy no one in my fam is hurt and I'm having loads of fun with my friends before the end of school.. so it's still all good. for me.

I see it on the Arab channels what kind of idiotic things are going on there...it reminds me of the things that are going on in my country (Iraq) also civil war. Its not the country it used to be. I understand you got noone to talk about my father is also pretty depressed about the situation. So you can talk to me anytime :) its good to remember the good times. I hope someday it will be good for both countries.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys :) Just wanted to say that everything is so much better in lebanon (politically).. and everything is looking good. I thought it was something that should be mentioned here... cause it's great!:punk:

I am very glad to hear that. I was scared that another blood shed is in the gate, luckily not!