i was silent from march to october

and now i'm silent because i dont speak english

i dont know what i'm writing :shocked:

you talk english pretty well for someone who ''doesn't speak english'' :punk: love ya :wub2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are not so cattivissimo, dear doctor dog :bye:

you'd better stay in a good health Allegritta or else If ever i have to cure you...:naughty: I'll chop you like a sausage :punk: and make a feast with your edible flesh :licks_lips: and I'll invite the whole MFC to come and eat you :drunk_sing: mwahahahaha

Ooh thats so coool :) haha you got me there with 'seeing' Mika :P lol.

How long are you staying? What are you planning to do there? Are you going to the Mikaconcert ?

I'm staying till august.. mid august I think.. I don't really do stuff in Lebanon:P I just see my friends and family. I've bean coming here every summer since I was born:p. And YES I'm going to the concert muahahaha. I took cage tickets:blush-anim-cl: Are you going to the concert too?

Hey peeps! I see Alle has taken over the Lebo Thread! Typical :roftl::roftl: It's been ages since I haven't been in here, so I thought I should at least say hi. So what's going on? Everything fine? Looking forward to Mika in Martyrs Square? I thought I would go, but I can't:thumbdown: So I'll wait (im)patiently for your reports.

Hey peeps! I see Alle has taken over the Lebo Thread!

be careful... here there are some cannibal doctors :yikes:

i hope that Doctor Cattivissimo :dog: does not win the contest for the travel to Paris gig... i don't want to find me in the charcuteries of Paris: "paté de fois d'allegritta" :shocked:

be careful... here there are some cannibal doctors :yikes:

i hope that Doctor Cattivissimo :dog: does not win the contest for the travel to Paris gig... i don't want to find me in the charcuteries of Paris: "paté de fois d'allegritta" :shocked:

I know, I know *taps Alle's head* Maybe I'll win it? Would you like that or you think I would be dangerous too, with my Indiana Jones outfit and all?:roftl::roftl:

I know, I know *taps Alle's head* Maybe I'll win it? Would you like that or you think I would be dangerous too, with my Indiana Jones outfit and all?:roftl::roftl:

perdindirindina

i must to be scared also by my spanish best friend :shocked:

P.M. i'm cheking my italian friend and then i will reply to your message :mail:

perdindirindina

i must to be scared also by my spanish best friend :shocked:

P.M. i'm cheking my italian friend and then i will reply to your message

:roftl::roftl: Be verrry afraid... Already packed, I'm so sure I'm winning the ticket! (would be the first time ever I win anything though:naughty:, so no worries, you'll have to wait a few more days to see your Spanish best friend:wub2:)

Now I have to leave you, must work a bit, at least I should get the schemes ready for the architect (brrrrrr, architects are always bothering:thumbdown::roftl:) So ciao ciao. And to the Lebos: illa aliqah qarib!!!!!

ok Master, I wait for your answer, thank you

architects are always bothering So ciao ciao. And to the Lebos: illa aliqah qarib!!!!!

:crybaby::mad3:

do you know arabian... ? so tell me how i can say: "please Doctor Cattivissimo don't eat me" :punk:

:crybaby::mad3:

do you know arabian... ? so tell me how i can say: "please Doctor Cattivissimo don't eat me" :punk:

in lebanese we say ''please docteur cattivissimo ma tekelne :punk: and don't worry i won't eat you after what your friend in the italian thread said about you beeing a skinny girl...i changed my mind you don't deserve being served as ''paté de foie gras'' :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I'm lebo as well :D

Hi and welcome! :naughty: I'm making naughty face because I'm a sort of intruder on this thread since I'm not a lebanese.

But I like the thread even when they don't show me their pictures they have posted. Allegra says that pics are shown only to "lebanese" :sad:

And you know I can't fight with that electrified Italian girl named Allegra because she has brought a lot of joy on this thread :wub2:

in lebanese we say ''please docteur cattivissimo ma tekelne and don't worry i won't eat you after what your friend in the italian thread said about you beeing a skinny girl...i changed my mind you don't deserve being served as ''paté de foie gras''

oh, but i thought you are interested for my bones for "ossobuco" and my bones are quite long... not quite... very long... and seasoned... :punk:

Hi and welcome! I'm making naughty face because I'm a sort of intruder on this thread since I'm not a lebanese.

But I like the thread even when they don't show me their pictures they have posted. Allegra says that pics are shown only to "lebanese"

And you know I can't fight with that electrified Italian girl named Allegra because she has brought a lot of joy on this thread

look at this page.... just two lebaneses and you (from islands), me (from italy) and our spanish friend... so the invasion of the lebanon is everyday...

and of course we are intruders... also in italian thread there are intruders but they speak italian... someone very well, someone not so well (cubitus)

i don't speak any language used by lebaneses :blush-anim-cl:

and... don't worry i'm not bad like the cattivissimo cubitus :bleh:

:bye:

oh, but i thought you are interested for my bones for "ossobuco" and my bones are quite long... not quite... very long... and seasoned... :punk:

:punk: I'll leave the bones for the doggie :dog::dog: :mf_rosetinted: mwahahaha

Wow, nice view, DanaCheaib :thumb_yello:! Tnx.

What is the temperature there ? 40C?

You should post more pics, once you are there :fisch:. So every time you go out pls take your camera with you, take pictures and post them. You wrote that you had seen Mika a lot lately? Did you mean posters? Could you take a picture of it and post it here. We want to see, too :wub2: And many-many thanks in advance :huglove:

Sorry I just noticed your post:p

It's really hot in beirut but I live in the mountains so it can get really cold at night. I have no idea about the temperature :P

I'll try to post as many pictures as possible but the problem is that the connection is VERY slow here so it takes a lot of time to download pictures on a site.

And no, not posters.. I've only seen him on TV. There's an add for beitidin festival with all the artist who are going to perform during the summer and there's a tiny part where you see Mika and it says: Mika 27 july martyr's square. Just before I came on mfc I saw that add and tried to take a video of my TV :naughty:

Btw has anyone heard that add on the radio (in Lebanon:naughty:) where someone sings Grace Kelly but with differant lyrics and at the end he says kaching!? I never pay attention to what the guy says (I think it's a little boy) so I dunno what it's for.. haha. But has anyone heard it?!

Thanks Dana! No problem the M. doesn't have his own posters. He is in a good company anyway. Seems that there will be a big concentration of good music in several places in Leb thru July and August. I saw Lumi who will play in Byblos Festival. I'd liked to see them playing. Wanted to buy their first CD when I was in Leb but at Virgin MS it was sold out and I didn't know where else should I ask :thumbdown:

So, hope to see the add you taped from your TV. And if you can't post it now because of the slow internet, take your time and do it later. Still interested in.

I'm going to take a break from MFC but hope to back in autumn.

Wish you a good holiday, much fun and most important, HAVE AN EXTREMLY WONDERFUL, EXCITING, COLOURFUL, HUGE, AMAZING, etc. GIG OF MIKA ON 27TH. :punk:

Thanks Dana! No problem the M. doesn't have his own posters. He is in a good company anyway. Seems that there will be a big concentration of good music in several places in Leb thru July and August. I saw Lumi who will play in Byblos Festival. I'd liked to see them playing. Wanted to buy their first CD when I was in Leb but at Virgin MS it was sold out and I didn't know where else should I ask :thumbdown:

So, hope to see the add you taped from your TV. And if you can't post it now because of the slow internet, take your time and do it later. Still interested in.

I'm going to take a break from MFC but hope to back in autumn.

Wish you a good holiday, much fun and most important, HAVE AN EXTREMLY WONDERFUL, EXCITING, COLOURFUL, HUGE, AMAZING, etc. GIG OF MIKA ON 27TH. :punk:

Thanks :D And I'll try to make a better vid of the add cause I'm always too late for Mika :P

Btw has anyone heard that add on the radio (in Lebanon:naughty:) where someone sings Grace Kelly but with differant lyrics and at the end he says kaching!? I never pay attention to what the guy says (I think it's a little boy) so I dunno what it's for.. haha. But has anyone heard it?!

I found out what the add was for when I saw this in the newspaper:

146481811a4bd36c

http://www.zshare.net/image/146481811a4bd36c/

Pretty cool huh? But I don't think this company can do that.. unless the have the permission from Mika.. It might not be the exact same artwork but it's still something.

If someone can't see the pic or if you dont know wht it's about.. it's an add for a clothes brand for kids called Aishti Minis (cause there's an Aishti for adults) and I guess they used Mika as a theme. It's a little curly haired boy holding a mic and poiting his hand. He's wearing a pink polo shirt and braces. There's artwork beinhd him very similar to Mika's and it's meant to be like Mika's.

Sorry if it has already bean mensioned.