many time without posting here

how are you?? :)

glad to pass again

huugee kisses :)

Hi Maje welcome back ! :wink2:

i'm looking for Cubitus...

where is Cubitus?

what about his exams in "cubitology science"? :punk:

I'm here :thumb_yello: just finished my exams Allegritta welcome to the lebanese thread :wub2:

What the hell is that?? :naughty:

Hi Allegra, dear!

hello Rebeka... are you too an intruder citizen of Lebanon? :naughty:

i'm here just for to disturb the teenager polyglot graduate in cubitology :punk:

my dear Cubitto,

now i'm disappointed....

:crybaby:

i thought Cubitus was this dog (très sympatique) and not the bone in his hand

Dupa-Cubitus1.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubitus

so you are a doctor and not a dog, i'm shocked :shocked:

congratulations :punk:

:shocked: you were thinking i was a dog ? :bonk: how how how could you ??? and are you by any chance mika's sister ? cuz her name is allegra ! :roftl:

Hey everyone! I'm in Lebanon!! I've bean seeing Mika a lot lately!:D Well, for me a lot is 5 seconds whenever the beitedin add comes up:naughty:

Btw the dial-up internet connection is SO SLOW, it makes you want to kill yourself...!

Here's a picture I took the day I got here... it's the view from my balcony:

100_1678.jpg

hello Rebeka... are you too an intruder citizen of Lebanon? :naughty:

i'm here just for to disturb the teenager polyglot graduate in cubitology :punk:

Haha, that`s exact: I`m an intruder citizen of Lebanon :naughty: or more exactly an Israeli spy :roftl: (I have Israeli citizenship too). But as far nobody tried to hurt me here, the Lebanonians seem to be nice folks :shocked: At least those in this thread. Plus Mika. And mama Penniman.

Cubitus, so why did you chose this nick? And how come you speak Italian so well?

Hey everyone! I'm in Lebanon!! I've bean seeing Mika a lot lately!:D Well, for me a lot is 5 seconds whenever the beitedin add comes up:naughty:

Btw the dial-up internet connection is SO SLOW, it makes you want to kill yourself...!

100_1678.jpg

Ooh thats so coool :) haha you got me there with 'seeing' Mika :P lol.

How long are you staying? What are you planning to do there? Are you going to the Mikaconcert ?

Haha, that`s exact: I`m an intruder citizen of Lebanon :naughty: or more exactly an Israeli spy :roftl: (I have Israeli citizenship too). But as far nobody tried to hurt me here, the Lebanonians seem to be nice folks :shocked: At least those in this thread. Plus Mika. And mama Penniman.

Cubitus, so why did you chose this nick? And how come you speak Italian so well?

:shocked: It's the Lebanese not lebanonians anyway why would we hurt you ?

sadly usualy it's the contrary my dear :thumbdown: and there are jewish lebanese in lebanon if you didn't know and a synagogue in beirut :wink2: we are against the israeli politics in the middle east but not against the israeli citizen ! anyway one of my best friend here in france is jewish and she's a very nice person.

So my nick was chosen by a couple of university friends of mine because of a silly joke i made during one of the anatomy courses 3 years ago and i became known as ''cubitus'' ( usualy everyone student has a funny nickname as well...it's a common thing in our university ) how come i speak italian...I simply learned it when i was in school as a fourth language :thumb_yello: anyway it's nice of you to post in our thread Rebeka you're obviously more than welcome here.

100_1678.jpg

heyyyyyyyy nice view !!!!! :mf_lustslow: I thought there was a desert in lebanon :mf_rosetinted: and people actualy have homes I thought they sleep in a tent :naughty::bleh: no seriously thanks for uploading the picture ! I'll try to upload a picture of the Liberty square where Mika'll do his gig next month

you were thinking i was a dog ? how how how could you ??? and are you by any chance mika's sister ? cuz her name is allegra !

please look my biography in my public profile :mf_rosetinted:

Hey everyone! I'm in Lebanon!! Here's a picture I took the day I got here... it's the view from my balcony:

hello

i know in middle of Italy some landscape very similar.

hello... Cubitus is a polyglot :cool:

but his italian is not so good :bleh:

in italian thread we laugh a lot when Cubitus write... (his italian is quite like my english... so... very funny :blush-anim-cl:)

Cuubbiiittuuusss = :dog:

:tongue2:

Allegraaaaaaaaaaa you naughty girl !!!

:giljotiini:---->:mf_popeanim: hehehehehehe

you are diabolic and a bad boy :punk:

you are almost a doctor... you did not know the Ippocrates oath???

you must to be an angelic boy :angel_not:

Hello! I can't see Dana's pictures Can you?

hello my new friend

:bye:

yes we, "lebanese people" (:naughty:), we can...

you are diabolic and a bad boy :punk:

you are almost a doctor... you did not know the Ippocrates oath???

you must to be an angelic boy :angel_not:

hello my new friend

:bye:

yes we, "lebanese people" (:naughty:), we can...

:sweatdrop: I like the ''almost'' in your sentence , well i usualy forget what i am when i talk to you :das: and you're counting yourself a lebanese ?? ouuut ouuuut of OUR thread stranger ! :bleh: