*Comes back from around the corner*

OK you're not so scary now *phew*

And we will meet my scar...eer...my friend :thumb_yello:

Haha I get a bit sentimental sometimes but didn't mean it in that way *LOL* I just usually cook with whatever I've got and make it to something eatable....well actually really delicious *okok I'm NOT a show-off*

:roftl::naughty:

how do you know I'm not scary anymore :naughty: *evil laughter*

but yeah, agree, having the heart of actually wanting to cook and so on makes it delicious (most times)

bet you're good though :wink2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know I'm not scary anymore :naughty: *evil laughter*

but yeah, agree, having the heart of actually wanting to cook and so on makes it delicious (most times)

bet you're good though :wink2:

Naaw thanks hunny! See you're sweet not scary... really :biggrin2:

*looks nicely at little Mona*

Naaw thanks hunny! See you're sweet not scary... really :biggrin2:

*looks nicely at little Mona*

:biggrin2: you'll have to cook for me once.

aww, *sighs* trapped in the small/cute-thing again. I'm not cute!!!

But you ARE small and cuuuute! *coushi coo* *pinches Monas cheeks*

Oh stop it!! :sneaky2: grrrr

hey, Jasmin did you notice we're having 3 conversations at 3 different threads, like with no one else around :bleh:

Oh stop it!! :sneaky2: grrrr

hey, Jasmin did you notice we're having 3 conversations at 3 different threads, like with no one else around :bleh:

No I wont u're to cute! *kisses and hugs Mona*

Eerrr haha yeah just noticed *looks around* well no one else seems to be around :blink: And we gotta entertain ourselves :bleh:

No I wont u're to cute! *kisses and hugs Mona*

Eerrr haha yeah just noticed *looks around* well no one else seems to be around :blink: And we gotta entertain ourselves :bleh:

aww... love you *kisses and hugs back at Jasmin*

haha!! yeah! let's go GRAZY!! :insane:

Still haven't dragged the receipe out of my mother yet *sigh* I'll get it one dayyyy!!!!

Yes Jas, diet coke and shishbarak, YUM!! :biggrin2: lol!

Monshi, I'm fine, thanks for asking! Yes, I'm melting away here in Kuwait!! Yikes! Thank God for A/C!

Still haven't dragged the receipe out of my mother yet *sigh* I'll get it one dayyyy!!!!

Monshi, I'm fine, thanks for asking! Yes, I'm melting away here in Kuwait!! Yikes! Thank God for A/C!

lol, even I want it. I wanna try cooking lebanese food :biggrin2:

yuuuck :thumbdown: sounds terribly hot. lol, we don't even have a/c. haha but it was very warm here today aswell, 23 degrees. we usually don't have that in the beginning of the summer.

nice avie pic btw, you're pretty. :biggrin2:

on to other matters, Lara, haven't heard from you for ages. I'm praying for you. Please write when you have the time! I'm worried about her.

heard about the fighting in south of Lebanon, it's really sad. They have to stop it now!

aww... love you *kisses and hugs back at Jasmin*

haha!! yeah! let's go GRAZY!! :insane:

Let's haha... love having fun with you and forget all about the worries IRL...really need that sometimes or I'll go GRAZY for real :naughty:

I'm sure you'll get it Sou! One day :naughty:

Yeah diet coke and shishbarak sounds yum :bleh: (but I prefer regular coke, shhh don't tell anyone)...

So it's hot in Kuwait.. no kidding :roftl::cool:

Hey Sou, thanks all the same:thumb_yello: Still waiting for that recepie though, I'm eager to cook those yummy shishbarak!

Lara, are you okay? I'm terribly worried, the news are so sad...

Hi everybody,

Sorry I haven't been able to get on here for a few days...

Anyway, how's everyone?

I've been reading all the messages about food and it's making me want to eat now :)

Well, things here are pretty bad but at least so far I'm away from the trouble.

I've missed the lebanese thread :)

OH LARA! Thank God!! I'm soooo relieved now. I was so worried for you.

I'm sorry about what's happening, enshalla it will end right now.

I'm glad you're okay!

good, and keep staying away from trouble.

oh, I wish I could hug you *BIG virtual hug* :huglove:

Lara, الحمد للله you're alright! I was soooo worried about you. Now take very good care of yourself and stay out of trouble, dear.

Yep, we've been discussing food, lately it makes me hungry to read this`thread :roftl: BTW, I still want that recepie of shishbarak!!!!! :bleh:

Hii evreybody!! how are u ???

Lara, I'm Happy to see you are back between us & hope that everything goes well for u!!

The situation in Lebanon is "a bit" worried...tripoli, the south...& yesterday the bomb was not far from my grand parents' house....bass kater kheyr Allah ma ken fi ktir damages...it was a "little explosion"...

I pray for the end of all this madness...My thoughts are with you.

Maybe my aunt will visit us this summer,it will be good for her to make a break with all those things...

Oh yeh about the Shishbarak:naughty: great idea to send the pics Sou!!! coz it's a bit difficult to explain, but btw Jassissa did it very well!!:thumb_yello:

I asked my mom last week end to cook it but she was too busy, she asked me for helping her but I was too lazy....:bleh:

it could make a good song too, no??:roftl:

diet coke & shishbarak please, diet coke i'm on my knees!!! :lmao: really a good one

Oh God!! I'm glad your grandparents are okay after the bomb LebAngel, how terrible, we all pray for the quick end of this nonsense... Yep, it'll make your aunt good to leave the madness behind for a while, I can't think of how terrible life must be there right now.

So you're too lazy to help your mum cook shishbarak, huh? :wink2: Bet you're not that lazy to eat them in the end!:roftl:

Hi everybody,

Sorry I haven't been able to get on here for a few days...

Anyway, how's everyone?

I've been reading all the messages about food and it's making me want to eat now :)

Well, things here are pretty bad but at least so far I'm away from the trouble.

I've missed the lebanese thread :)

Lara habibti I'm so happy you're ok! We've missed you very much :wub2:

Oh God!! I'm glad your grandparents are okay after the bomb LebAngel, how terrible, we all pray for the quick end of this nonsense... Yep, it'll make your aunt good to leave the madness behind for a while, I can't think of how terrible life must be there right now.

So you're too lazy to help your mum cook shishbarak, huh? :wink2: Bet you're not that lazy to eat them in the end!:roftl:

No one and I mean NO one can be to lazy when it comes to eating lebanese food *LMAO* If I'm asleep and my mums cooking and sais that the food's ready I drag myself out of bed and start eating with my eyes still closed xD *HA HA* :roftl: That's just me though.. :blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2: yeh , agree , nobody can be lazy for eating leb food:biggrin2:

I'll tell u what happened:

My mum woke me sunday morning, telling me... if I wouldn't mind helping her for shishbarak....but....as the day before I went to bed at maybe 4am.....I asked her if she could do Lasagna instead!!!:biggrin2::naughty:

(yeh I can only blame myself):biggrin2:

Yalla, as we're used to say: kheyra be gheyra!! LOL

Yeah, Jassisa, NOBODY can be lazy when it comes to eating Lebanese food... I'm celebrating my birthday next weekend in a Lebanese restaurant, and all thanks to you!! You made me feel soooo Middle East sick that I had to do it:roftl: And guess what I'll be looking for in the menu... :bleh:

LebAngel, lasagna is yummy too, but if my mum asked me to help her making those amazing shishbarak, I would jump. If I had slept long and well the night before, of course:naughty:

Hahaha, kheyra be gheyra, hahaha:roftl: It's been long since I haven't heard that:roftl:

yeh , agree , nobody can be lazy for eating leb food

I'll tell u what happened:

My mum woke me sunday morning, telling me... if I wouldn't mind helping her for shishbarak....but....as the day before I went to bed at maybe 4am.....I asked her if she could do Lasagna instead!!!

(yeh I can only blame myself)

Yalla, as we're used to say: kheyra be gheyra!! LOL

I would never preffer lasagne over shishbarak..... but then again that's just me! :naughty:

Kheyra be gheyra.. HAHA I love that expression sounds so funny

Yeah, Jassisa, NOBODY can be lazy when it comes to eating Lebanese food... I'm celebrating my birthday next weekend in a Lebanese restaurant, and all thanks to you!! You made me feel soooo Middle East sick that I had to do it:roftl: And guess what I'll be looking for in the menu...

LebAngel, lasagna is yummy too, but if my mum asked me to help her making those amazing shishbarak, I would jump. If I had slept long and well the night before, of course:naughty:

Hahaha, kheyra be gheyra, hahaha:roftl: It's been long since I haven't heard that:roftl:

:happybday: in advance dear! *sings in egyptian* Saana 7elwa ya gamil....sana 7elwa yaaa gaaaamiiiil.....lala....

Glad I made you think about lebanese food, it's so yummie.....

I have a (good/bad?) habbit of expressing myself very deliciously over food, gets people all hungry *LMAO* :naughty:

I would never preffer lasagne over shishbarak..... but then again that's just me! :naughty:

Kheyra be gheyra.. HAHA I love that expression sounds so funny

:happybday: in advance dear! *sings in egyptian* Saana 7elwa ya gamil....sana 7elwa yaaa gaaaamiiiil.....lala....

Glad I made you think about lebanese food, it's so yummie.....

I have a (good/bad?) habbit of expressing myself very deliciously over food, gets people all hungry *LMAO* :naughty:

Thanks!!! Soooo nice of you to wish me happy birthday, you're the first!:roftl: And singing in Egyptian too, like my boyfriend does, wow:roll1:

It's true your talk about food made me soooo hungry and eager to go to that Lebanese restaurant, I'm already dreaming of that yummy dinner! You should make a cooking tv show!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

got something for you!

Jolene has just posted this interview in an other thread...she posted it for mika's laugh ringtone.....but he talks too about Lebanon..... :roll1:

Proud Lebanese:das:

:roftl:Enjoy:roftl:

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/playlist.aspx?sectionid=2465&sectionname=artistfeature&subsectionid=8986&subsectionname=roastarockstar&categoryid=2555

Happy Birthday BlackQueen!!! 3a'bel el miyé!!! :yay:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

got something for you!

Jolene has just posted this interview in an other thread...she posted it for mika's laugh ringtone.....but he talks too about Lebanon..... :roll1:

Proud Lebanese:das:

:roftl:Enjoy:roftl:

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/playlist.aspx?sectionid=2465&sectionname=artistfeature&subsectionid=8986&subsectionname=roastarockstar&categoryid=2555

Happy Birthday BlackQueen!!! 3a'bel el miyé!!! :yay:

Shukran, shukran wa alf marra shukran!!!! My birthday is on Sunday, but I'm already being saluted all over the world! This rocks:roftl:

Thanks also for the link, I LOVE IT!!!:thumb_yello: He's soooo cute...