WELCOME to our spanish friends!!:thumb_yello:

Very happy to meet great people here in the MFC & to see the list going little by little longer!:biggrin2:

I've received a mail there's some months ago with beautiful pics about Lebanon & can't wait anymore to share them with u :roftl:

Hope the attachement does work..

post-3740-142983658523_thumb.jpg

post-3740-142983658525_thumb.jpg

post-3740-142983658526_thumb.jpg

post-3740-142983658527_thumb.jpg

post-3740-142983658529_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear you had a good relaaaxing time Cubes :naughty: You probably deserved it after all the studies (goosh medicine :blink: )

And OMG don't make my mouth water *mmm paella*

I have a spanish friend, love her she's so sweet :wink2:

LebAngel those pictures are breathtaking! Thank you :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone,

Cubes, if Mika doesn't do a concert in Lebanon - I think you'll have to take his place and serenade Beirut with Relax :roftl:

Thanks Monshi and everyone for your nice messages, and I really liked the pictures in the last post too.

Welcome to our Spanish friends :thumb_yello: Actually my Mum has just moved to Spain - to a little village called Guajar Faraguit - do you know it? It's in the south and it looks alot like Lebanon with the mountains and things - I hope to visit there soon...

Well, hope you all have a good day :)

Hi everyone,

Cubes, if Mika doesn't do a concert in Lebanon - I think you'll have to take his place and serenade Beirut with Relax :roftl:

Thanks Monshi and everyone for your nice messages, and I really liked the pictures in the last post too.

Welcome to our Spanish friends :thumb_yello: Actually my Mum has just moved to Spain - to a little village called Guajar Faraguit - do you know it? It's in the south and it looks alot like Lebanon with the mountains and things - I hope to visit there soon...

شكرا شكرا والف مرة شرا :roftl:

Thank you all tons for your warm welcome to us Spanish Lebanon lovers, you're great:thumb_yello: And thank you, LebAngel, for the amazing pix, just LOVE them and remind me of preciuos moments spent there...

Lara, I don't know that place, Guajar Faraguit, I think it's near Granada, isn't it? Wonderful place to be any time. How long has she been there? Is she well in Spain? How long does she plan to stay? Uf, too many questions, huh?:wink2:

شكرا شكرا والف مرة شرا :roftl:

Thank you all tons for your warm welcome to us Spanish Lebanon lovers, you're great:thumb_yello: And thank you, LebAngel, for the amazing pix, just LOVE them and remind me of preciuos moments spent there...

Lara, I don't know that place, Guajar Faraguit, I think it's near Granada, isn't it? Wonderful place to be any time. How long has she been there? Is she well in Spain? How long does she plan to stay? Uf, too many questions, huh?:wink2:

Yeah - that's right, it's near Granada. My Mum bought the house a few years ago and would go there for holidays but now she's retired (she used to be a Spanish teacher in England) so she's living there permanently - I've never been but the pictures look nice; all narrow streets and little white houses :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks Monshi and everyone for your nice messages too.

Yeah - that's right, it's near Granada. My Mum bought the house a few years ago and would go there for holidays but now she's retired (she used to be a Spanish teacher in England) so she's living there permanently - I've never been but the pictures look nice; all narrow streets and little white houses :)

Oh, you should go too! Granada is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, and those small villages in the mountains are lovely. I'm sure your mum will be happy there:biggrin2:

Lebangel those pictures are....Wow ...miss lebanon *snif* if only i had some magical power like harry potter.....hehe....that will transport me there whenever i feel like ;)

Jasmin i'm in the second year the one supposed to be the easiest but my exams are in the last week of june....i have verry unpleasant subjects to study...grrrrrrr anatomy (quite interesting but there's too much things to know !!!! ) the worst is physiology...such a pointless subject !!

Lara i'm impressed....your family is like mine almost everywhere in the world

Blackqueen U'r lebanese ? you know how to write arabic ? Amasing....

Cubes I don't care what you study, if it's college studies then I'm impressed *LOL* seems so far away for me :biggrin2::bleh:

And Blackqueen I was surprised to see you wrighting in arabic to me on MySpace, so cool! :blink::roftl:

I can read and wright but not much..... :thumbdown:

Lara that sounds really amazing, wow Spain would love to visit sometime.

I have relatives in Canada, also far away :naughty:

Cubes: How nice you're a med student!! I wish to study medicin!! I find it soooo interesting. I actually got a medicin book for christmas last year :biggrin2:

Cubes I don't care what you study, if it's college studies then I'm impressed *LOL* seems so far away for me

And Blackqueen I was surprised to see you wrighting in arabic to me on MySpace, so cool!

I can read and wright but not much.....

Lara that sounds really amazing, wow Spain would love to visit sometime.

I have relatives in Canada, also far away

I love it when I see arabic (or farsi :blush-anim-cl: ) alphabets on the net. I get sooo surprised, cuz I forget. you have to have a download something no?? :blink:

LOOOL! I've also got relatives in Canada Jas!! :roftl: :roftl:

haven't seen them for ages, 2002 - 5 years ago :shocked: God I miss them

And Lara, glad you're still Ok!!

I love it when I see arabic (or farsi :blush-anim-cl: ) alphabets on the net. I get sooo surprised, cuz I forget. you have to have a download something no??

LOOOL! I've also got relatives in Canada Jas!! :roftl: :roftl:

haven't seen them for ages, 2002 - 5 years ago :shocked: God I miss them

LOL Mona stop it you can't be serious!?

We have tooo much in common :blink::naughty:

And I haven't seen my relatives for 6 years (aah summer 01 :wub2: )

Memories memories lovely... really miss them to....

The arabic you can just add as a language from control panel, regional and language options.

LOL Mona stop it you can't be serious!?

We have tooo much in common :blink::naughty:

And I haven't seen my relatives for 6 years (aah summer 01 :wub2: )

Memories memories lovely... really miss them to....

The arabic you can just add as a language from control panel, regional and language options.

I know!! it's quite scary! :blink:

yeah those memories :blush-anim-cl: . Canada is a lovely place. But only the relatives from my Mum's side are in Canada. My father's family's in America. And my father is in ireland (as far as I know :blink: ) so we are pretty much spread all around the world :bleh:

really? that easy huh?

I know!! it's quite scary! :blink:

yeah those memories :blush-anim-cl: . Canada is a lovely place. But only the relatives from my Mum's side are in Canada. My father's family's in America. And my father is in ireland (as far as I know :blink: ) so we are pretty much spread all around the world :bleh:

really? that easy huh?

Yes Canada is lovely :wub2: want to go there again, maybe next year when I've saved some money :bleh:

And they're also from my mums side *LOL*

And I also don't know where the heck my "father" is *Dubble LOL*

:roftl:

Yes Canada is lovely :wub2: want to go there again, maybe next year when I've saved some money :bleh:

And they're also from my mums side *LOL*

And I also don't know where the heck my "father" is *Dubble LOL*

:roftl:

geeeez!! this is tooo bloody scary :blink: (in a good way!! :wink2: )

we were trying to get my grandmother here for the summer but it costs too much :(

geeeez!! this is tooo bloody scary :blink: (in a good way!! :wink2: )

we were trying to get my grandmother here for the summer but it costs too much :(

It's a bloooooody rip-off to travel these days :bleh:

what's going on here....at least you still have a granny...mine both are dead....be carefull jassisa...our spanish friends will think about something else when they read teta...it's got another meaning in spanish...actualy in lebanese -> teta = granny

Spanish -> teta = boobs.....yes beleive it !!!!

Funny how a word can have completely different meaning in two languages LOL

what's going on here....at least you still have a granny...mine both are dead....be carefull jassisa...our spanish friends will think about something else when they read teta...it's got another meaning in spanish...actualy in lebanese -> teta = granny

Spanish -> teta = boobs.....yes beleive it !!!!

Funny how a word can have completely different meaning in two languages LOL

Hahaha :roftl: Oooh my thnx for the warning Cubes :bleh:

I sure know where my tetas are :naughty:

Just to point out to our spanish friends... I meant my grandmother :biggrin2:

I'm here :)

I'm sooooo bored - everything's closed so there's nowhere to go tonight.

Wow - $3000 for a plane ticket???!! that's mad!

Ha ha ha ha ha I didn't know that about what Teta means in Spanish :roftl:

Cubes are you still coming to Lebanon in the summer or decided against it?

By the way - where's Sou???