Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u sure? ALL of them? thats a first... lol

The "actual" dates of course...!Obviously thre'll be changes or missing dates, I'm sure!

This is the message

Title : More dates up...

Hello,

We have just updated the tour section with some more Mika dates across Europe... tickets on sale now, hope to see you there!

MIKASOUNDS x

Oh mein gott! I feel so out of the loop! My luvs, it has been so long since i have seen you all! -weep- I have missed you so!

wow HELLO! where have u been?

Busy getting rejected from the art academy and working. xP lol How bouts yourself, luv?

im working working working and not doing out :( i need friends here!!! argh everyone are far:(

He HAS to come to California or the surrounding states! PLEEEAAASEEE!!! I couldn't go to the Hollywood Avalon in June and Somerset House in July (which broke my heart), so I seriously need to see him REALLY SOON!

i know how u feel:blink:

Hola :thumb_yello:

Soy Julieta, tengo 17 años y soy de Buenos Aires, Argentina...

No saben si Mika va a tocar acá en Argentina??? Corren rumores... pero ninguna fuente segura...

Besos

JuLy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi:thumb_yello: , my name is Julieta, I'm 17and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Does someone know if Mika is going to play here, in Argentina?I've heard something about it, but noone knows the truth.

I think he should come to Bristol.

I know i always travel here there and everywhere, but it would be nice to not have to drive so far and be able to chill out a little bit more and not panic so much about stuff.

Mika - please come to Bristol! :thumb_yello:

I think he should come to Bristol.

I know i always travel here there and everywhere, but it would be nice to not have to drive so far and be able to chill out a little bit more and not panic so much about stuff.

Mika - please come to Bristol! :thumb_yello:

I think he should come to Welwyn Garden City, he could do a gig and still be home in time for Blue Peter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, has anybody heard anything about Mika coming to the U.S. any time soon. Chicago, or St. Louis even. My sister and I totally missed the Chicago performance earlier this year. We are 21 year old twins who live in Illinois, and love Mika, and would love a chance to see him perform live. Hopfully he will play in Chicago or St. Louis for a week or so. Sivan, if you see him anymore, please tell him to come to Chicago or St. Louis, because there are twins there that are dying to see him!

Thanks all!

The Meyer Twins

Haley and Megan