Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I SEE MIKA TOMORROW, AND I AM FREAKING OUT! I don't know what to do with myself! There's no way I am going to be able to sleep which is bad 'cause I still have basketball practice tomorrow (I should skip it, lol) but anyway: I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! I hope if I meet Mika I don't sound dumb or anything, lol.

So he won't be performing in Cali again this year huh. That is really sad. My 5 year old daughter loves MIKA and wanted to go so bad, but unfortunately I listen to someone else who told me Avalon was 18 and older.I got her a 98.7Mika shirt autographed which she loves so much,so it is all good!

So he won't be performing in Cali again this year huh. That is really sad. My 5 year old daughter loves MIKA and wanted to go so bad, but unfortunately I listen to someone else who told me Avalon was 18 and older.I got her a 98.7Mika shirt autographed which she loves so much,so it is all good!

i wish he did!

Just got back from the Chicago concert...it was pretty amazing! I'm not sure if I want to go into details right now 'cause I'm really tired but I'll definitely post sometime soon...won't get the pictures for a couple days though...

Just got back from the Chicago concert...it was pretty amazing! I'm not sure if I want to go into details right now 'cause I'm really tired but I'll definitely post sometime soon...won't get the pictures for a couple days though...

Looking forward :thumb_yello:

AUGUST:

10th-11th - Mika @ West Festival, Sweden (Read More) ?

10th - MIKA @ GMA performance August 10th in NY - free ?

Someone please tell me how that will work??? :blink:

Cuz I've got tickets to Way out West for the 10th (which was the day they said he's gonna be there!!!) :shocked:

OMG!! I'm panicking!! :shocked:

10th-11th - Mika @ West Festival, Sweden (Read More) ?

10th - MIKA @ GMA performance August 10th in NY - free ?

that's really confusing.

Cause I know the GMA is deffinetly set and stuff, but obviously he can't be in two places at once.

Well. On Way out Wests page it says that Mika's performing on 10th.

which is really disturbing!!

I've got tickets!! :tears:

I have a really baaaaad feeling about this :tears:

Well. On Way out Wests page it says that Mika's performing on 10th.

which is really disturbing!!

I've got tickets!! :tears:

I have a really baaaaad feeling about this :tears:

Yea...hate to make it worse, but Mika's tour manager, Jerry, told us at the New York show yesterday that Mika is definitely doing Good Morning America on August 10th. I'm sorry!!

Yea...hate to make it worse, but Mika's tour manager, Jerry, told us at the New York show yesterday that Mika is definitely doing Good Morning America on August 10th. I'm sorry!!

OMFG!!! NO!!! :crybaby:

why God why?? :tears:

You don't possibly know a way to contact this Jerry guy, the manager??? Do you?? :(