Mika's Myspace Page Thingy

Killer Queen

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take a "pic" of your screen with the screenshot option (usually a button on the keyboard). then you open paint and right click Paste, it should appear there. you cut it and size it as you please, either via photoshop or paint itself..

as for RIP, i always connected the "I sit and think about the day that you gonna die.." line to a totally different meaning, so I wouldn't connect it to that. but then I am not mika: so only himself knows, once again.

Killer Queen, I know it's a stupid question, but how exactly did you cut out that picture? I know it's something to do with using Paint later, but before that? Or anyone else knows maybe?

Maybe she right clicked, copied and pasted on paint. The picture of the bottle, I dunno.... The only one I can be certain about is the suit case .

take a "pic" of your screen with the screenshot option (usually a button on the keyboard). then you open paint and right click Paste, it should appear there. you cut it and size it as you please, either via photoshop or paint itself..

Thank you. I've tried, but it seems that the "paste" option is disabled in my photoshop and in paint. :thumbdown: I might need to re-install paint, and see what happens. Thanks again.

It says my story. So I think the objects represent his life. The crying heart might represent that he's been heartbroken. The bag represents his nationalites.

Maybe the RIP represents the end of his life or something... Just a thought...