If Mika was an actor...

ThatPinkSock

If Mika were an actor he would have to play the roles of romantics... a thought was Raoul in The Phantom of The Opera, i agree with Noah in the notebook, Jack in Titanic (but we shall change the ending so Mika doesn't freeze to death), and he can play the love interest in my-autobiography-turned-movie :blush-anim-cl:

born4mika

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Mika were an actor he would have to play the roles of romantics... a thought was Raoul in The Phantom of The Opera, i agree with Noah in the notebook, Jack in Titanic (but we shall change the ending so Mika doesn't freeze to death), and he can play the love interest in my-autobiography-turned-movie :blush-anim-cl:

born4mika

Hmm, Raoul Would Be An Awesome Part For MIKA...

I agree with those who say Willy Wonka!

I think he'd be terrific as Reb Motel in Fiddler on the Roof (the skinny penniless taylor who eventually marries Tzeitel)! :)

Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, God took a Daniel once again...

I agree with those who say Willy Wonka!

I think he'd be terrific as Reb Motel in Fiddler on the Roof (the skinny penniless taylor who eventually marries Tzeitel)! :)

Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles, God took a Daniel once again...

...Stood by his and side and- miracle of miracles-

Walked him through the lions den!

Thatd be perfect!! He needs to play a romantic, and a strange one at that. The tayor is that and more =]

Willy Wonka? Well he might make a good oompa loompa or whatever they are called' date=' dancing round in tight little suits and singing wacky songs stood infront of bright lights. I suppose his size might hold him back though.[/font'].

haha true, he could be the special extra large oompa loompa

I really think he would be good in the kinds of roles that johnny depp plays... The weird roles.

I guess you're right....Never thought about it so far, but I think MIKA palying a Johnny Depp role would fit him quite well!!

How about as Frank N Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Mika would look fabbylicious in fishnets:wub2:

...Or is that me just being weird:blink:

I'm not so sure... maybe when he's older or something! :naughty:

• 8 months later...