If Mika was an actor...

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really think he would be good in the kinds of roles that johnny depp plays... The weird roles. I'd love to see him as don juan in the movie! That mask would look mighty good on him:blush-anim-cl:

haha i can see him playing a gangsta

or homer simpson lol :wink2:

He'd be an amzing simpson. Your avatar is AMAZING!! Do you by any chance have the full pic of it? I MUST have it to look at always.

Mika would probably be the best in a commedy. Like spaceballs or something. Mika as "Lone Star"! <3Hawt

I really think he would be good in the kinds of roles that johnny depp plays... The weird roles. I'd love to see him as don juan in the movie! That mask would look mighty good on him:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I agree that he could play Johnny Depp roles.

Haha, I'd love to see gangsta Mika!

What character do you think he'd be good at playing! It can be any character from Willy Wonka to Ret Butler to Holden Caufield!

Willy Wonka? Well he might make a good oompa loompa or whatever they are called, dancing round in tight little suits and singing wacky songs stood infront of bright lights. I suppose his size might hold him back though..

Yeah I agree that he could play Johnny Depp roles.

Haha, I'd love to see gangsta Mika!

Mika would make an amazing brother of Jack Sparrow or something lol They both have those georgous chiselled jaws and cheek bones <3

He'd be an amzing simpson. Your avatar is AMAZING!! Do you by any chance have the full pic of it? I MUST have it to look at always.

Mika would probably be the best in a commedy. Like spaceballs or something. Mika as "Lone Star"! <3Hawt

i think i attached the pics i got it from, someone posted them on the forums but i cant remember where or who it was, but they are delish <3

miiika1.bmp

i think i attached the pics i got it from, someone posted them on the forums but i cant remember where or who it was, but they are delish <3

Thanks!! I like how you use delish. I say it all the time. Almost as much as Mikagasm.

I agree that he would be great in any Johnny Depp role mabye Edward Scissorhands? I think he might also be good as Christian in Moulin Rouge. I would love to hear Mika sing 'Your Song' :wub2:

That would be MikaGASMIC! If I recall correctly.. Mika did say he liked Elton so maybe we can see a cover of 'your song' in the future =]

Mika would be fab in 'West Side Story' as Tony. He strikes me as a romantic.

Mika would make an amazing brother of Jack Sparrow or something lol They both have those georgous chiselled jaws and cheek bones <3

hell, they're both gorgeous!

mika should totally be a pirate! that would be awesome, like an orlando bloomish pirate XD

hell, they're both gorgeous!

mika should totally be a pirate! that would be awesome, like an orlando bloomish pirate XD

If Mikas a pirate I wanna be in the movie too!

967909629_l.jpg

See? I can be a pirate.

I think he'd be better at playing a Jack Sparrow type chatacter only cause Mika's all about being weird. Orlando was KINDA uptight in the movie

967909629_l.jpg

See? I can be a pirate.

I think he'd be better at playing a Jack Sparrow type chatacter only cause Mika's all about being weird. Orlando was KINDA uptight in the movie

mika should totally play jack sparrow, i was on about his hair being like orlando cos johnnys [lol] wont suit mika =]

mika is not changing his hair :bleh:

967909629_l.jpg

See? I can be a pirate.

oh i forgoted to say this.

you make a good pirate btw =]

mika should totally play jack sparrow, i was on about his hair being like orlando cos johnnys [lol] wont suit mika =]

mika is not changing his hair :bleh:

I agree completely! Whatever role he plays the hair is STAYING. Maybe he can play 'Tristan' in 'Tristan and Isolde'

JamesFranco9.jpg

I reckon we should all see him play Emcee in whats it called...CABARET!

Yes. Then we'd get more than just look at pictures :) I bet he's such a charming actor. he can a do sexy scene with me anytime!..haha...gotta become an actress first...