If Mika was an actor...

ThatPinkSock

I reckon we should all see him play Emcee in whats it called...CABARET!

I wanna see him in Cabaret (well when he did it without his cute curly hair) hehe bet he was really good :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really think he would be good in the kinds of roles that johnny depp plays... The weird roles. I'd love to see him as don juan in the movie! That mask would look mighty good on him:blush-anim-cl:

Johnny Deep. Yes. Or Robin Williams.

sorry but when i read Robin Williams the first thing that came to my head was Mrs. Doubtfire :roftl: :roftl:

Well he DID say he's in touch with his feminine side. Personally, I wanna see Mika play Romeo in 'Romeo and Juliet". A lot of fans would love it cause we'd be able to relate. Falling instantly in love with someone...

Well he DID say he's in touch with his feminine side. Personally, I wanna see Mika play Romeo in 'Romeo and Juliet". A lot of fans would love it cause we'd be able to relate. Falling instantly in love with someone...

YES.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO VERSION.

YES PLEASE!

I really think he would be good in the kinds of roles that johnny depp plays... The weird roles. I'd love to see him as don juan in the movie! That mask would look mighty good on him:blush-anim-cl:

I totally agree.I really wanna see him as Willy Wonka :naughty: Mika's so gorgeous in hat...:wub2: And I agree with the Homer Simpson and the gangsta idea...:naughty: Mrs.Doubtfire...:roftl: So,if he said that,I can't wait till he show it...:naughty:

yay MRS DOUBTFIRE!

yay people like my homer simpson idea =P

i totally love the romeo idea too.

can i be juliet?

whats the age gap between romeo and juliet?

if its like 10 years i can totally play juliet! and if its like 6 i'll still do it =]

Personally I Think MIKA Would Be A Good Anything. And If MIKA Was An Actor, That Would Be Amazing!

If I Could Pick MIKA To Play Any Role, I'd Want Him To Play Lead Roles On Broadway.

Hmm, Reb. Tevye? That'd Be Awkward..

"If I Were A Rich Man[Like Four Octaves Higher Than Normal] I Would Run Away To Island In Mexico With Another Man."

And Don't Forget, MIKA Was An Opera Singer.:blush-anim-cl:

Personally I Think MIKA Would Be A Good Anything. And If MIKA Was An Actor, That Would Be Amazing!

If I Could Pick MIKA To Play Any Role, I'd Want Him To Play Lead Roles On Broadway.

Hmm, Reb. Tevye? That'd Be Awkward..

"If I Were A Rich Man[Like Four Octaves Higher Than Normal] I Would Run Away To Island In Mexico With Another Man."

And Don't Forget, MIKA Was An Opera Singer.:blush-anim-cl:

I'd be weird seeing him sing live on broadway. Maybe he'd delve into some crappy Disney musicals lol

He'd play the gorgeous, sexy, funny, tall man with brace appeal in MY movie!!!

But in a real movie Rocky in well.. Rocky! :roftl:

Here's my reason:

rockyko7.jpg

MAYBE EVEN scarface, terminator, robocop, alien or if he was really good... FLUBBER!!! :roftl:

Someone should ask him on myspace who he'd play in a movie and why! Then we'd know for sure what would suit him! :roftl:

He'd play the gorgeous, sexy, funny, tall man with brace appeal in MY movie!!!

But in a real movie Rocky in well.. Rocky! :roftl:

Here's my reason:

rockyko7.jpg

MAYBE EVEN scarface, terminator, robocop, alien or if he was really good... FLUBBER!!! :roftl:

*GASPS* That picture! WHERE ever did you FIND THAT!??!?!