Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahahaha, it's true!! So happy anniversary!!!:yay: :yay: We should write to Brian thanking him for his wise advice:roftl:

Hahah thanks! Yes we should, but he never replies to my emails....I think he hates me.

LOL!

I think I've only sent him one e-mail.

I wasn't really expecting a reply, he's a busy man.

I'm serious though! I sent him a thoughful message and he ignores it, yet he replies to a letter telling him to connect the freckles on his body to see if it makes a constellation...I mean come on!

I'm serious though! I sent him a thoughful message and he ignores it, yet he replies to a letter telling him to connect the freckles on his body to see if it makes a constellation...I mean come on!

Yea, that's pretty lame!

Mine was about something serious..I sent it over a year ago!

It was abuot a young girl who was tortured and killed by her father..:tear:

i wonder how he chooses too, Mandi..

i don't think they're directly sent to him though, right? To the otehr person who helps run his websitE?

Who knows....I just saw that lots of other people were getting their reviews/thoughful messages about their concert experiences, so I wanted to share mine with him.... but yeah, he never posted it...

Yea, for me he only posted the VERY first person to e-mail him.

And anotherone was some e-mail a guy made up like "If Brian was with me during the concert" or something silly like that.

Thanks... :)

I love em too, Fmbm. I have to fight eating one every day. Sooo good, especially on super hot days.... mmm..

You're tempting me....ahhhhh! Darn...now I want one!

I always buy them on breaks from work. Hey, my job is taking care of a bunch of three year olds, so I think I deserve a chocolate bar every now and then....LOL

You'll burn the calories you gained from those bars in less than 10 mins with 3 year olds

I had to babysit two babies today while their Mom watched her other kids at the pool...I was soooooooooo tired

and then my friends called and we ran 4 miles...

You'll burn the calories you gained from those bars in less than 10 mins with 3 year olds

I had to babysit two babies today while their Mom watched her other kids at the pool...I was soooooooooo tired

and then my friends called and we ran 4 miles...

Oh wow!!

Kids are a lot of work. hah

Gee!! I'm not a big fan of running. :P

Me neither...but I've been running 3 miles a day for 3 weeks...and I'm seeing results...SO I FORCE MYSELF lolololo

Eeek, I wouldn't be able to commit!! haha

Running one mile for track in school...I almost died! *tries to block out memory*

Eeek, I wouldn't be able to commit!! haha

Running one mile for track in school...I almost died! *tries to block out memory*

I hate running with my class...I run with my Dad actually, he's fast and its hard to keep up so I get a good workout

But I can't run/workout without music...Mika is great to workout to