Queeniac Club

mandilambi

They're still pretty great! And Freddie is definitely there in mind and in everybody's hearts. They had Brian sing Love Of My Life, and he came out with two stools because they used to sing it together, and he dedicated it to him. And they had a lot of slideshows and stuff up of Freddie and John!! And for Bohemian Rhapsody, they had a recording of Freddie singing from Live At Wembley.

Paul was pretty good! Definitely wouldn't compare to a concert with Freddie and John, though.

I didn't want to go at first either because Freddie and John wouldn't be there, but I changed my mind at the last minute.

Wow ! , I just couldnt go without freddie , I said my goodbyes at wembly in 91 , i respect paul for doing that , but even now I couldnt go , not seeing freddie live has really hurt and continues to do so , I suppose in may ways thats why Im giving it all for Mika

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw Queen+Paul too. It wasn't the same as it would've been with Freddie, but I still had to see the remaining members live. I've gotta support my favorite band regardless of the fact if that Paul was doing vocals! Queen's too important to me!

Oh, and John is retired...that's why he isn't performing anymore.

Yeh I do too , it must of been sooo hard for the queen guys with no freddie

I respect John for his decision so much. Queen+ was great. It was a kind of opportunity to see 1/2 Queen, but PR didn´t do so much in this...

I read on Queenzone.com they´re ready to release a record...They has 9 songs recorded. And now, i can´t stand with this...

I respect John for his decision so much. Queen+ was great. It was a kind of opportunity to see 1/2 Queen, but PR didn´t do so much in this...

I read on Queenzone.com they´re ready to release a record...They has 9 songs recorded. And now, i can´t stand with this...

Yep I saw that too :thumb_yello: , a tour is to follow

Yep I saw that too :thumb_yello: , a tour is to follow

A tour remembering the good times was OK, but i can´t stand with a tour with new songs...I love PR in his bands, but i think they shouldn´t call this as Queen....

Any new Queen is good to me. I'd rather have what Bri and Rog are giving us than let them "die" too. And hearing new inspiration from Brian and Roger will be so great after all these years.

I agree!

It gives a chance for the youngerfans to experience their work, but it definitely wont even compare to the original Queen!

I'm not sure if they should still call themselves Queen, though...

I dunno about the name. We have to remember that Queen was not only Freddie. So...Brian and Roger are entitled to using the name just as much as John and Freddie were.

On the other hand, I think that Brian and Roger always have Freddie's memory in their best interest, so I think we can trust them to make the best decisions.

I do agree with you about younger fans, Finkster. I mean, Queen is my favorite band of all time. How could I pass up the chance to see my heroes live??? Would have to be crazy!

I dunno about the name. We have to remember that Queen was not only Freddie. So...Brian and Roger are entitled to using the name just as much as John and Freddie were.

On the other hand, I think that Brian and Roger always have Freddie's memory in their best interest, so I think we can trust them to make the best decisions.

I do agree with you about younger fans, Finkster. I mean, Queen is my favorite band of all time. How could I pass up the chance to see my heroes live??? Would have to be crazy!

Very good point! Queen wasn't only Freddie.

Haha, I know! Seeing Brian and Roger alive..:shocked: I still can't believe it!

Girl, me neither. I was *bawling* with tears when Brian performed Love of My Life. And Bo Rhap had me choked up too. I had spent about 8 years believing I would never see them live. When it happened....it was totally a dream come true.. :)

lazy daisy - Queeniac # 45

Welcome!

Ugh, me too!

I cried at both shows! haha

The most emotional for me were Love Of My Life, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Say It's Not True, and Bohemian Rhapsody.

I'm getting chills thinking of it!

I know, me either!

And my father promised me floor seats this time!! *dances*

I'm really curious to hear what it'll sound like!

And wow, you're crazy with the travelling you do for shows!! haha

Floor seats - your dad's great! And yeah, when you live in the midwest, you're kinda forced to travel. We tend to get overlooked whenever it comes to tours. Really stinks. :(

The furthest I have travelled for a concert was Queen and No Doubt...that trip was like 10 hours, I think. I'm a concert-going-fiend.... ;)

Well, gotta get to bed now. Work in the morning....AGAIN!!...lol! Nightnight...talk to you later, girl!

Seeing as my true love has always been RT in Queen, it is most important to me to get to see him again if I can. The first time was at Yokohama Stadium in 2005, the night after the performance at Saitama Super Arena which became the Super Live QPR DVD. (I am a bit sleepy and the exact name escapes me)

Just the other day someone mentioned not having heard John's voice, and as if by magic, David Fuller just posted this on youtube (David, buddy, are you on MFC too???)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3wkCR1TR89Q and you can hear each of them speak. :wink2: