mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another great quote...

"....They rebounded the next year with what may have been Queen's shining hour. Performing a set of their greatest hits at Live Aid on July 13th 1985...they stole the show."

....and just to push me over the edge...they of course show them performing Radio Ga Ga.

The Queeniac list. The people that come into this topic can be added to our list as a "Queeniac" fan. :) I'll add you if you like.

Hi Mandilambi, sorry for the quit late reaction! I would like to be on the list, but I don't know if I will visit it often. I will try though, but I am a frequent visitor of the Dutch and the Oldlings-threads. But thanks for adding me!:biggrin2:

happy birthday freddie! it's a little late but the server didn't work dear.

i miss you so much and miss all that music that you and queen could write .

on september the 7 on VH1 CLASSIC IS QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY FROM 1986.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE

You´ll always be my hero !! Damn how much I miss you ! It´s odd without you here like Brian said.

I hope you enjoy your party, wherever you are ! I know your birthday was yesterday but I´m sure you´re still celebrating haha:roftl: :punk:

Love you !!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Why have I been thinking Freddie's birthday was in July? :shocked: I'm such a terrible fan...:naughty:

:shocked: Shame on you!

:naughty: Naww, it's okay.

Bri's and Roger's are in July. Maybe you got them mixed up?

I don't know if I ever got the chance to wish John a happy birthday..I don't think I was online that day.

Couldn't post like everyone else, so I'll say my birthday wishes now...

Happy Birthday, Freddie! Miss you the same as ever, but am glad that your legend still lives on. Thank you for all the happy memories and for always giving your best to your fans.

I still love you!