Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I listened to Innuendo a couple weeks ago cos I hadn't listened to it for a really long time. I told myself "You're driving in the car, it's impossible that you'll get emotional and start crying...."

Of course, as soon as TSMGO came on I started to cry...LOL!!! *sigh* Always gets me...

I listened to Innuendo a couple weeks ago cos I hadn't listened to it for a really long time. I told myself "You're driving in the car, it's impossible that you'll get emotional and start crying...."

Of course, as soon as TSMGO came on I started to cry...LOL!!! *sigh* Always gets me...

'The Show Must Go On' always makes me emotional too. It's one of my favourites though. :wub2:

We got Gumby's Pizza since I had never tried it. And we watched Greatest Hits the music videos dvd and then Wembley. It was great fun! :D

Sounds lots and lots of fun:biggrin2: Taling of favourites I just can never pin them down, there are very Queen songs that arent wonderful. I do love how can I go on and the vid too, Fred looks really dishy:bleh:

Just saw Queen on TV in a show called "chart show best of the eighties"

And it mad me SHIVER so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always shiver if I see Freddie on TV and especially then when other people talk about him and say how GREAT he was and everything....

MISS HIM SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!! :sad:

I always shiver if I see Freddie on TV and especially then when other people talk about him and say how GREAT he was and everything....

I was a little kid when he was around AN I STILL MISS HIM!

I was two months old when he died and I also miss him! It's just one of those things that, because you will never find someone like him, whether or not you actually grew up with him you still get upset because you missed out.....

I just found the bootleg of Queen at Hammersmith Odeon, and it's amazing. I hope that for the next Queen live cd/dvd that they re-issue, they do that one, because there just aren't enough early-ish Queen official live releases. :punk:

that'll be wonderful:biggrin2: what year is it and where, may I ask did you find it:wink2:

:emot-sad::tears: why hee? :emot-sad:

me too.. I was born in january 1990 so.. I was very little ;) but I miss him anyway !!!! :sad:

it is UNbelievable isnt it

:rip_1: That's my black day and everyone knows it...

conversation with a friend today:

Friend: Hey Celine (me) what are you doing on saturday?

me: It's the 24 of november.. :sad:

Friend: Ow, I forgot, your black day right?... So you don't want to do something with us then?

me: I would... but you know on this day I only think about Freddie and I'm very emotional and cry about everything.. don't want to ruin your evening with my sadness

Friend: Yes I know... you won't ruin our evening but I guess it's not funny to be with us happy people when you're sad... so it's your decision

It was really cool, last 24th November it just happened to be Colour Day at my school so everyone was dressed brightly...and I decided I'm going to make that my tradition. Freddie was such a beautiful colourful person, and I like the thought of celebrating his life instead of his death.

I was two months old when he died and I also miss him! It's just one of those things that, because you will never find someone like him, whether or not you actually grew up with him you still get upset because you missed out.....

I wasn't born until about 6 months after Freddie died. So I guess I was partially alive (at least I would have been conceived)! I miss him too, because I feel the same way. It's as if the World and I are missing an amazing person who lived an amazing life.

It was really cool, last 24th November it just happened to be Colour Day at my school so everyone was dressed brightly...and I decided I'm going to make that my tradition. Freddie was such a beautiful colourful person, and I like the thought of celebrating his life instead of his death.

I completely agree. He would have wanted us to celebrate all of the good times of his life instead of dwelling on his death. He was definately beautiful and colourful.

That's great !!! But doesn't work for me... I'm just too sad on that day ! Of course I don't wear black clothes on this day or something like that but I'm just very emotional then and listen to Queen the whole day and cry at every second song :sad:

well the hard cow that I am , I dont even think about him on that day:roftl: I used to, but now I have purposely made myself 4get the exact day, which of course is now at the forefront of my mind thanks to you lot:roftl:

I just feel bad for his mum, Dad, sister and mary and the band and his lover and so on, I kind of feel that I dont have a right to the sadness, if that makes sense.

Not to say that remembering his death by being colourful or black is a bad thing - it is not and i used to so that too, we all deal with things in a diff way but are all united in our adoration of fred:wub2:

If i still moped about and sang to queen all day my kids would prob decide to wee on the floor or something to take my mind of it and get some attention:roftl:

Maybe I am just stil in denial:fisch:

That's great !!! But doesn't work for me... I'm just too sad on that day ! Of course I don't wear black clothes on this day or something like that but I'm just very emotional then and listen to Queen the whole day and cry at every second song :sad:

I am right there with you VioletSky!!!!! My wish is that one year soon, I will be able to come to Montreux and we can sit by the statute and cry together all day long! I too, am always a mess on November 24. I celebrate his birthday well! But, when November rolls around I am a complete and utter mess! I am leaving today for my Holiday and I will be gone on November 24..... Hopefully this year I will be able to smile and have a good time- and perhaps that night have my cry with Freddie! There will never be another Freddie- TRULY one of the only TRULY irreplaceable people e-v-e-r *in the music industry* ........

I am so thankful that we have MIKA now. He does not take the place of Freddie for me... but, sure did bring love, happiness, joy, fun and COLOR back into my life!!!!!

I am right there with you VioletSky!!!!! My wish is that one year soon, I will be able to come to Montreux and we can sit by the statute and cry together all day long! I too, am always a mess on November 24. I celebrate his birthday well! But, when November rolls around I am a complete and utter mess! I am leaving today for my Holiday and I will be gone on November 24..... Hopefully this year I will be able to smile and have a good time- and perhaps that night have my cry with Freddie! There will never be another Freddie- TRULY one of the only TRULY irreplaceable people e-v-e-r *in the music industry* ........

I am so thankful that we have MIKA now. He does not take the place of Freddie for me... but, sure did bring love, happiness, joy, fun and COLOR back into my life!!!!!

So true :thumb_yello:

you write from my soul !! It's so true !! :wub2: