MIKA on the Washington DC radio / from LA (i think)

Sivan

i think.... lol

caroline sent me the link...its funny and i hope no one posted this b 4...

its from when he was about to go on jay leno....

and talked to the guy from DC...

he even talked about israel! ;) im glad he didnt say anything bad about it.... :blush-anim-cl:

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/WASHINGTON-DC/WIHT-FM/mika%20podcast.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=WASHINGTON-DC&NG_FORMAT=chr&SITE_ID=1802&STATION_ID=WIHT-FM&PCAST_AUTHOR=WIHT-FM&PCAST_CAT=Arts_and_Entertainment&PCAST_TITLE=Toby_On-Demand

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lion Tamer

Thank you dcdeb & sivan for that!

MIKA is a great sport on that interview. I actually thought I noticed the letters "GAP" on his grey underwear waistband when I was up front and centre at the MOD Club performance in Toronto. Guess I was wrong...

The groupies that find him don't creep him out - and him spending a little time with them just goes to show what a gracious man he is.

Sigh...just makes him more attractive...

Thank you dcdeb & sivan for that!

MIKA is a great sport on that interview. I actually thought I noticed the letters "GAP" on his grey underwear waistband when I was up front and centre at the MOD Club performance in Toronto. Guess I was wrong...

The groupies that find him don't creep him out - and him spending a little time with them just goes to show what a gracious man he is.

Sigh...just makes him more attractive...

So true! :thumb_yello:

I think he handled it very well. :-)

I like that he wears custom underwear. The truth emerges. :bleh:

oh thank you Sivan!!

does anybody know when it is recorded? (need to know to archive with the rest of the interviews :biggrin2: )

Well the Tonight show with Mika aired on March 26th. It sounds as if the interview happened the same day. But dcdeb said this

OK, I found out about this podcast from a local radio station -- 99.5 here in Washington DC. I've done a search, and it doesn't look as though it's been posted here yet -- sorry if I missed it.

It says here that the phone call with Mika aired on Tuesday, 4/17 -- maybe it did, I didn't hear it. But it also says that Mika was on Jay Leno that same evening, which he wasn't -- I watched Jay Leno that night. So... I think they may have taped this phone call last month, when Mika *was* on Jay Leno, but didn't air it until this past week? Not sure... the voice that they say is Jay Leno doesn't actually sound like Jay Leno to me...

Anyway...

I think you'll find this phone call interesting, since Mika talks about his underoos! and more... And I apologize in advance for the obnoxiousness of the DC DJ -- but I applaud Mika for skillfully avoiding some of the stupidest questions/comments!

To listen:

GO HERE

or

http://www.hot995.com/cc-common/podcast.html

and scroll down to Toby Kane on demand.

dcdeb