Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

I'm so beyond jealous. Well, now that you're a Mika-meeting professional, you can help me and the other MFC-ers! :wink2::thumb_yello:

OK, I did speak to Mika @ the signing @ Borders, so I have his autograph...but I want a hug more than anything in the world. :mf_lustslow:

Haha! I will def. try my best!!! I was lucky at the Mika concert to run into all the other MFCers because they took charge. I think the key thing is for all the people who there early to spot Jerry and let him know you're in the MFC. Jerry is the most important person!!!

:)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha. I was so angry when the people told us that there wouldn't be an opportunity for Mika pictures and hugs. But, this time will be better (hopefully).

I decided to have low expectations, so I won't be disappointed no matter what. I made up a scenario with lovetoday with everything going wrong, including our train from Manhattan to Long Island derailing and causing us to become disfigured. Ya know, pretty horrible stuff. So I'll be happy no matter what! :bleh:

hahaha our scenario is pretty hoorrifying..i really cant read the forums, its making me to nervous hahaha

Haha! I will def. try my best!!! I was lucky at the Mika concert to run into all the other MFCers because they took charge. I think the key thing is for all the people who there early to spot Jerry and let him know you're in the MFC. Jerry is the most important person!!!

seirousl;y, reading these things are making me so nervous hahah

Sorry to ask. But who is Jerry?:blush-anim-cl:

Sorry to ask. But who is Jerry?:blush-anim-cl:

mikas manager...ahh seirously like the forums are makin me nasoues im so nervous about meeting him. and i cant be away form the forums...this is killing me

mikas manager...ahh seirously like the forums are makin me nasoues im so nervous about meeting him. and i cant be away form the forums...this is killing me

I am soo excited. I am jumping off the walls. I truly want to meet MIKA. But let me say something. I am kind of a shy person. It is very difficult to me to approach people. I am usually ignored by people. I don't know if the other MFCs will talk to me.:blush-anim-cl: And how are we going to know who is JERRY. Does anyone have a picture of him?

I am soo excited. I am jumping off the walls. I truly want to meet MIKA. But let me say something. I am kind of a shy person. It is very difficult to me to approach people. I am usually ignored by people. I don't know if the other MFCs will talk to me.:blush-anim-cl: And how are we going to know who is JERRY. Does anyone have a picture of him?

someone posted apicture of him... i seirously keep frekaing out im so nervous i wanna meet him so bad lol

AHH, TOMORROW!

I will pay someone twenty bucks to save me and my friend a spot online behind you tomorrow. It sounds silly but were getting down there later than expected, and we're freaking out. If ANYONE will do this tomorrow, contact me PLEASE!

I can save for free :naughty: We should be there by 5:30 pm.

Hey thanks for the pic I dont have a MFC pin but I'll be the tallish girl in a yellow pinafore white summer coat carrying a cat bag .

just look for my big pink birthday pin and mfc pin an dmika rossete ill have all 3 on and i have a white shoirt, so they should stick out