Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how many people here have seen him live at the gramercy or well aywhere else

I saw Mika @ the Gramercy (with you!!) and the next day at the performance/signing at Border's. Both days were fantastic to the max. Like amazing to the billionth power. :biggrin2:

Anyone else? I know there are more people! We met some of you guys last time-- can't wait to see everyone again (and new faces, of course!!)!

I saw Mika @ the Gramercy (with you!!) and the next day at the performance/signing at Border's. Both days were fantastic to the max. Like amazing to the billionth power. :biggrin2:

Anyone else? I know there are more people! We met some of you guys last time-- can't wait to see everyone again (and new faces, of course!!)!

I saw mika at the border's signing it was awsome but couldn't get tickets for gramency:crybaby:

I saw mika at the border's signing it was awsome but couldn't get tickets for gramency:crybaby:

Yea, I had to spend a good $55 for my ticket off of ebay. It stunk to pay so much, but it was definitely worth it. Well, at least you met Mika @ Border's! Wasn't that day amazing? :wub2:

Yea, I had to spend a good $55 for my ticket off of ebay. It stunk to pay so much, but it was definitely worth it. Well, at least you met Mika @ Border's! Wasn't that day amazing? :wub2:

The best Mika said my hoodie was awsome .

Pfft! Don't be! I'm sure we'll all stand out!

How are we going to be in line together? Won't people get pissy if we join in front of them? I'm not sure, really how it will probably go. The only experience I have with GA is with drunk, slobby, bitchy, catty girls at the Justin Timberlake concert (who are mean to anyone just to be mean...) But we're a different crowd, so I hope everyone else is. That was just a baaadd GA experience. 6 hours of it.

How are we going to be in line together? Won't people get pissy if we join in front of them? I'm not sure, really how it will probably go. The only experience I have with GA is with drunk, slobby, bitchy, catty girls at the Justin Timberlake concert (who are mean to anyone just to be mean...) But we're a different crowd, so I hope everyone else is. That was just a baaadd GA experience. 6 hours of it.

Hmmm..yea, I don't think it would be wise to jump in line ahead of anyone. But, I have an inkling that the MFC members will be there before the rest of the public, so I'm not too worried. :biggrin2:

I made my shirt today!!! Yay sooo excited!! I'm wearing it to the D.C gig first then the NYC gig! If it doesnt get too dirty!

Looks like crap but it took me like 5 hours to make!!!

On the back it has my member name and MFC really big!

On the front it has a word or a couple words from each song!

I found glow in the dark paint so I have mfc written in it all over the front, you can't see it in the light but in the dark it shows up really well!!! Then I put it over all the words on my shirt so I'll be really easy for you all to spot!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!

Does my shirt look ok??? I don't have a mfc badge so I put it all over my shirt. I tried to make it as creative as possible but didn't succeed so I put ribbons in it!

Let me know what you think

My sister doesn't understand she said I was crazy for making a tee shirt! So I needed some input.

Thanks guys!!!

post-2636-14298365973_thumb.jpg

post-2636-142983659732_thumb.jpg

oh ots so good! and you arent crazy i went out and bought the perfect shirt for the show, but im not teling untill my outfit is complete, i have come crazy stuff, but i want to get more.

Hmmm..yea, I don't think it would be wise to jump in line ahead of anyone. But, I have an inkling that the MFC members will be there before the rest of the public, so I'm not too worried. :biggrin2:

Yeah, definitely not - This girl almoast got in a fight with this other girls mom for meeting her in line at the Justin concert.

Seriously though, I should get there by 3:30 PM so I think we're safe. Hopefully! Thanks for the reassurance. I have no idea what to expect at a Mika concert.

I'll get my outfit pics up tomorrow, maybe.

Yeah, definitely not - This girl almoast got in a fight with this other girls mom for meeting her in line at the Justin concert.

Seriously though, I should get there by 3:30 PM so I think we're safe. Hopefully! Thanks for the reassurance. I have no idea what to expect at a Mika concert.

At the Mika gig at the Gramercy, my friend (and MFC member: ThatPinkSock) was elbowed and yelled at my an angry (evil!) Mika fan. I never thought I'd say this, but I didn't like a Mika fan!! That stupid woman was so mean. :thumbdown::sneaky2: So yea, we won't make problems! :biggrin2:

I can't wait to see your outfit! :) Mines going to be a big surprise! :cool:

haha 3 30 might be a tad over kill lol

Really? Some one said they were getting there at 2 PM, I thought? Okay, so waht time are you guys all getting there?

I'm comming 5:30 p.m. Knowing how crowded is Times Squere area, waiting there hours in the heat would be a torcher. :boxed:

I'm comming 5:30 p.m. Knowing how crowded is Times Squere area, waiting there hours in the heat would be a torcher. :boxed:

Eeeww! I forgot how hot it is going to be!!!

Everyone: be sure to take lots of water bottles and snacks so you don't get dehydrated/hungry on the line!

I don't think people will get there too early since it will be so hot. :thumb_yello: Which is good for us. I'm going to wait until after the heat of the day, most likely (after 4 or 5).

ohh i forgot about the heat! when i went to the gramercy it wasnt that hot lol so we were able to get there at like 4/ 4 30 ish and be fine, i was also in the front row haha soo i had good timing then!