Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

Hey thanks for the pic I dont have a MFC pin but I'll be the tallish girl in a yellow pinafore white summer coat carrying a cat bag .

We'll look for you! After the show, we must all meet and find this Jerry fellow so we can get a group MFC picture with Mika!!! :wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They did it in Boston!!! So, we can too. Hopefully.

But probably not, since, ya know, the train is gonna derail and all that.

HOLY CRAP. TOO EXCITED.

well duh no jackie everyone else will get a picture... not us oh and what about our other friends, theyre gunna wanna be in it but uhh..hardcoremfc memebers only

well duh no jackie everyone else will get a picture... not us oh and what about our other friends, theyre gunna wanna be in it but uhh..hardcoremfc memebers only

Pfft! Who cares? Let's not stress now. Let's focus on meeting Mika!!! :thumb_yello: OMG I'm nervous.

So this is the place to be next, eh!! We will be waiting and watching from all over the MFC world for your wonderful reports, photos and vids etc....it is already the 15th here in Japan, but you have a few more hours to go, right!!:thumb_yello:

Have a great night!!

So this is the place to be next, eh!! We will be waiting and watching from all over the MFC world for your wonderful reports, photos and vids etc....it is already the 15th here in Japan, but you have a few more hours to go, right!!:thumb_yello:

Have a great night!!

Thanks for the well-wishes! But, I'll need all the MFC wishes and hope in the world to get the chance to speak to the main man himself. Ohmygosh! I need to get a Mika hug and picture. EE!!

Good luck with the concert, everybody! Are people going to the aftershow party? Wasn't something posted about it?

Anyway, there are photos of Jerry in the DC thread... after page 30 somewhere. He's absolutely lovely, you shouldn't be shy of him!

--Jack

ALL RIGHT!! So I was FINALLY able to secure a ticket to the Mika concert and I am STOKED!!! I don't know if I am the oldest member (20) on this thread or not but I am going to act like mama bird and let you guys know that I am going to be in the city at around 3 PM so if anyone wants to meet up and chill or whatever I will be hanging around Times Square. You can send me a message for my number. Also I want to do everything that you guys are doing meeting-Mika wise so we should make sure that everyone knows the low-down on where to meet, what to look for, etc. I'll be wearing a short blue dress (i don't have any Mika pins or anything, sadness). But I am tres excited and can't wait! Hit me back guys!

-Kat

ps i am receiving my tickets at 3 otherwise I'd have come later but I think it's just good to have someone scope out the place before hand so hit me up!:naughty:

HEY GUYS!!!

just wondering when ur all getting there....

i'm gonna try and get there by 6...will that b a good time...i want to get a good spot!

p.s: i'm gonna be wearing skinny jeans, black converse and a yellow top with a long sliver necklace...WE SHOULD MET AND TRY TO WAIT FOR MIKA AFTER THE SHOW

ALL RIGHT!! So I was FINALLY able to secure a ticket to the Mika concert and I am STOKED!!! I don't know if I am the oldest member (20) on this thread or not but I am going to act like mama bird and let you guys know that I am going to be in the city at around 3 PM so if anyone wants to meet up and chill or whatever I will be hanging around Times Square. You can send me a message for my number. Also I want to do everything that you guys are doing meeting-Mika wise so we should make sure that everyone knows the low-down on where to meet, what to look for, etc. I'll be wearing a short blue dress (i don't have any Mika pins or anything, sadness). But I am tres excited and can't wait! Hit me back guys!

-Kat

ps i am receiving my tickets at 3 otherwise I'd have come later but I think it's just good to have someone scope out the place before hand so hit me up!:naughty:

woah haha 3 is really early, last time at the gramercy we got there at like 5 and we wer ein the fornt row, it was magical!

-Kat

Hey! Welcome to the MFC! There are loads of people over 20 here, so you don't have to feel motherly (unless you'd like to, of course!!). Anyway, I can't wait to see you and the other MFC-ers tomorrow! Look for the girl with the dirty blond hair (unless it's a different color tomorrow...god only knows what happens on the night before a Mika gig!!!) and the Mika-tastic outfit (you'll see; it's a surprise!). I'll have my MFC pin on, so don't be afraid to say hi! :biggrin2: See you tomorrow!

Hey! Welcome to the MFC! There are loads of people over 20 here, so you don't have to feel motherly (unless you'd like to, of course!!). Anyway, I can't wait to see you and the other MFC-ers tomorrow! Look for the girl with the dirty blond hair (unless it's a different color tomorrow...god only knows what happens on the night before a Mika gig!!!) and the Mika-tastic outfit (you'll see; it's a surprise!). I'll have my MFC pin on, so don't be afraid to say hi! :biggrin2: See you tomorrow!

haha and the girl with the 3 piins, ones and mfc one, ones a blue mika roseete and ones a pink birthday girl pin.

HEY GUYS!!!

just wondering when ur all getting there....

i'm gonna try and get there by 6...will that b a good time...i want to get a good spot!

p.s: i'm gonna be wearing skinny jeans, black converse and a yellow top with a long sliver necklace...WE SHOULD MET AND TRY TO WAIT FOR MIKA AFTER THE SHOW

We'll definately meet after to try to get ourselves and fellow MFC-ers to meet Mika. I hope we have as much luck as our friends in LA, Chicago, DC, and Boston!!!! (*nervous*)

Oh, and I don't know when I'm getting there. It all depends on when my group of friends wants to go, which could be any time really. Sorry for the vague info...clearly, I don't control my own life. :wink2:

-Kat

Nope...unfortunately i think i am the oldest going to the concert. LOL!! I am 28. But i'm young at heart ;) See ya all at the concert. I'll be in the city early. My friend and i are going to get a bite to eat in the city beforehand.

I'll be with lovetoday (AKA 3 pin girl ;) ), so look for the crazy, hysterically crying girl accompanying her! :mf_lustslow:

I remember you two from last time. Hopefully we can all meet up again. Does anyone know if Geidre is going? I gotta pick up a new CD tomorrow for mika to sign. My dog ate the other one with his signature...damn dog.

We'll definately meet after to try to get ourselves and fellow MFC-ers to meet Mika. I hope we have as much luck as our friends in LA, Chicago, DC, and Boston!!!! (*nervous*)

Oh, and I don't know when I'm getting there. It all depends on when my group of friends wants to go, which could be any time really. Sorry for the vague info...clearly, I don't control my own life. :wink2:

its all gud..belive me i feel like that 95% of the time...don't be afraid to say hi or anything...i'm so excited to c the ppl behind the screennames lolololo

p.s: is my outfit okay for it...ppl get so dressed up and into it...i'm gonna dress like i dress when i go to school only i'm gonna curl my hair and wear more makeup lolololo

oh...my necklace, i bought it because it reminded me of mika...its something i think he would wear

I'll be with lovetoday (AKA 3 pin girl ;) ), so look for the crazy, hysterically crying girl accompanying her! :mf_lustslow:

haha you me and thatpink sock will all be crying hysterical messes hahaha

its all gud..belive me i feel like that 95% of the time...don't be afraid to say hi or anything...i'm so excited to c the ppl behind the screennames lolololo

p.s: is my outfit okay for it...ppl get so dressed up and into it...i'm gonna dress like i dress when i go to school only i'm gonna girl my hair and wear more makeup lolololo

oh...my necklace, i bought it because it remined me of mika...its something i think he would wear

my necklace kicks ass...its a monkey, but a stuffed one, and its like croced or how ever you spell it, its so mika and i named it chew chew haha, im getting dressed up, not crazy, but enough

-Kat

Hey kat, where did you get your tickets? I hope they weren't marked up ridiculously high. I'm still trying to get tickets, but there's no way I can afford the $100 they're asking for online now with my ridiculously low paying summer internship. As of now, a friend and I plan on standing outside trying to buy an extra ticket.

Hey kat, where did you get your tickets? I hope they weren't marked up ridiculously high. I'm still trying to get tickets, but there's no way I can afford the $100 they're asking for online now with my ridiculously low paying summer internship. As of now, a friend and I plan on standing outside trying to buy an extra ticket.

at the gramercy we had to buy ours online off ebay... they were 55 bucks lol

I remember you two from last time. Hopefully we can all meet up again. Does anyone know if Geidre is going? I gotta pick up a new CD tomorrow for mika to sign. My dog ate the other one with his signature...damn dog.

I remember you as well! I was hoping you were going. We'll see you on line tomorrow! And we'll all meet up after to get some pictures and signatures! ;)

Have fun buying your new copy of LiCM. Mine is on my Mika-shrine right now. I actually bought another copy for my car, so I wouldn't have to harm or risk my signed copy. I know, I'm obsessive. :naughty:

my necklace kicks ass...its a monkey, but a stuffed one, and its like croced or how ever you spell it, its so mika and i named it chew chew haha, im getting dressed up, not crazy, but enough

ohhhhhhhhh....nice!!! a chew chew necklace!!!

BY THE WAY IS ANYONE BRINGING SOMETHING FOR MR. MIKA?