Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont forget booze because the people behind us spilled it all over our legs

At least you weren't violated on EVERY level by 3 very drunk gay guys. Gosh, their hands were all over the place. I felt bad for the one guy who was actually nice to me cause he was taken away by security guards for jumping over the barrier =[

At least you weren't violated on EVERY level by 3 very drunk gay guys. Gosh, their hands were all over the place. I felt bad for the one guy who was actually nice to me cause he was taken away by security guards for jumping over the barrier =[

Well, he jumped the barrier. So don't feel bad. He deserved it.

And yea, sorry you were violated. That sucks. But, it's worth it for Mika, yes?

Well, he jumped the barrier. So don't feel bad. He deserved it.

And yea, sorry you were violated. That sucks. But, it's worth it for Mika, yes?

We waited, what was it.. 8 hours for Mika? Yeah I'd say everything is worth it for him <3

i just watched a youtube video of lollipop... who was the girl he picked up and carried off stage in the end? was it his usual lollipop girl or one of the fans who got to be lollipop girls? OMG that would be my dream come true if mika carried me on his arms! :wub2:

Those tree drunk guys were in front of me in line, and we almost gave them our pasta. I'm glad they didn't take it though, bucause they were JERKS inside. I was about 7 feet away from them. And yeah, my report is probably like... 15 to 20 pages back, but they were totally annoying at the show. They spilled beer over EVERYONE! I think that was sun6chic who was by me then and they got some all on here. They were like, "HEY, It's cool, we were waiting outside for 5 hours." Um, that's no excuse to get beer on everyone. Dumbasses.

And BTW, I got totally shy and felt like a complete nerd meeting you guys at the show. *Hides* Hehe.

Those tree drunk guys were in front of me in line, and we almost gave them our pasta. I'm glad they didn't take it though, bucause they were JERKS inside. I was about 7 feet away from them. And yeah, my report is probably like... 15 to 20 pages back, but they were totally annoying at the show. They spilled beer over EVERYONE! I think that was sun6chic who was by me then and they got some all on here. They were like, "HEY, It's cool, we were waiting outside for 5 hours." Um, that's no excuse to get beer on everyone. Dumbasses.

And BTW, I got totally shy and felt like a complete nerd meeting you guys at the show. *Hides* Hehe.

I loved meeting you!! I can't wait for his other NY gigs when we can all meet up again =] Seeing him Aug 10th?

i just watched a youtube video of lollipop... who was the girl he picked up and carried off stage in the end? was it his usual lollipop girl or one of the fans who got to be lollipop girls? OMG that would be my dream come true if mika carried me on his arms! :wub2:

omg i was SO jealous of that girl when he did that.

it definetly wasn't the original lollipop girl but idk who it was. IM JEALOUS OF YOU lollipop girl, whoever you are. lol.

um you know what else isn't fair,

Mika remembered me, hugged me, and I kissed him.

Now you're jealous

yeah that's not fair!

did you meet up with him at the concert?

Well anyone coulddah had that! You just had to wait outside after the show. He came out, signed and hugged but had to leave asap! He's always in a hurry, this boy.

Well anyone coulddah had that! You just had to wait outside after the show. He came out, signed and hugged but had to leave asap! He's always in a hurry, this boy.

how long did you have to wait outside?

my dad is such a pain, he made us leave right after! :thumbdown:

Hey ladies! I'm new here, I just found out about these boards from my friend, Adele, who was the lollipop girl that MIKA picked up! I was laughing my butt off 'cos I was on stage as one of the Big Girls... It was really spur of the moment and we were all a little shocked by it. I hope everyone who went had a great time! I know I did.

xx

Hey ladies! I'm new here, I just found out about these boards from my friend, Adele, who was the lollipop girl that MIKA picked up! I was laughing my butt off 'cos I was on stage as one of the Big Girls... It was really spur of the moment and we were all a little shocked by it. I hope everyone who went had a great time! I know I did.

xx

That is so awesome that both you and your friend got to be on stage with Mika. Sounds like a really fun time. I like it that Mika keeps the spur of the moment fun in his shows, which are already spilling over the top with fun. Thanks for sharing and...................

Yes, I am so Jealous tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

I loved every word of that! You had SOOO much one on one mika time and HE REMEMBERD YOU SO MUCH! dfjkhdskfjh. I saw that amazing card in person =] And yeah, it was so cool finally meeting you too!

Yeah we were lucky to have a lot of time with him! I think cause it was because we were the last in line and no one was waiting after us! It made my night. I didn't drink that night but as we were walking back to our hotel I was so happy that I felt like I was trashed!

:)

Best night ever!

Yeah we were lucky to have a lot of time with him! I think cause it was because we were the last in line and no one was waiting after us! It made my night. I didn't drink that night but as we were walking back to our hotel I was so happy that I felt like I was trashed!

:)

Best night ever!

At least you got to walk! My friends and I literally RAN through the streets of NYC to catch a train that was supposedly leaving in 10 minutes. It was hard cause we were all on such a mika high that it was hard to make our limbs so what we wanted.. I mean, you've been high off Mika before!

At least you got to walk! My friends and I literally RAN through the streets of NYC to catch a train that was supposedly leaving in 10 minutes. It was hard cause we were all on such a mika high that it was hard to make our limbs so what we wanted.. I mean, you've been high off Mika before!

I've taken that train multiple times...

BUT U GUYS HAD A PRETTY LONG WAY TO SPRINT LOLOLOLO

I would just be like "Guy's...go on without me I'm still on my Mika high AND IT AIN'T GONNA WEAR OFF TILL SEPTEMBER" lolololo

I've taken that train multiple times...

BUT U GUYS HAD A PRETTY LONG WAY TO SPRINT LOLOLOLO

I would just be like "Guy's...go on without me I'm still on my Mika high AND IT AIN'T GONNA WEAR OFF TILL SEPTEMBER" lolololo

hahaha it was fun(no) trying to catch that...then we were EARLY

JESUS.jpg

SNAPPED THIS PIC ON MY PHONE!!!

Omg...Mika LOOKS LIKE JESUS!!!

that ones really cool. i have 2 of mika on the drum but he doesnt look like that, tho i do have 2 of him playing at the piano, lookin like that