Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they have pink with polkadots but i thought it looked kinda like..the chickepox..well the red and white ones did

Oh gosh! Chicken pox doesn't sound like how I want to look when I see Mika again!!! I'll keep looking for solid pink.

Holy crap! Those are perfect!!!! I'm not sure if I'm going to go insane with the dressing up (I NEED braces though <3 ) cause I'm gunna be chillaxin in the city for a while and weird looks from New Yorkers are painful.

Holy crap! Those are perfect!!!! I'm not sure if I'm going to go insane with the dressing up (I NEED braces though <3 ) cause I'm gunna be chillaxin in the city for a while and weird looks from New Yorkers are painful.

haha true =)

us new yorkers are pretty fiesty (spelling?) haha!!

Like anyone has any business looking at anyone weird!!

They're not expensive so you could always splurge on more than one pair... and maybe the more out there they are the better... they're suspenders !!!

I always think it's kind of striking when somone seems to be wearing something completely ordinary EXCEPT for that one detail that's totally 'off'...:biggrin2: ... makes my day .

Like anyone has any business looking at anyone weird!!

They're not expensive so you could always splurge on more than one pair... and maybe the more out there they are the better... they're suspenders !!!

I always think it's kind of striking when somone seems to be wearing something completely ordinary EXCEPT for that one detail that's totally 'off'...:biggrin2: ... makes my day .

Ya know what, I WILL go crazy! NY is full of psychos (I know, I am one) so i'd look weird if I didn't wear suspenders over my Mika shirt.

Ya know what, I WILL go crazy! NY is full of psychos (I know, I am one) so i'd look weird if I didn't wear suspenders over my Mika shirt.

I'll be with you, decked out in my Mika gear (including hot pink suspenders, of course). So we'll look odd together. <3

I still have no clue what I'm wearing. My friends might get freaked out if I dress like I'm actually going to a Mika concert, But I don't really give a damn. Maybe I'll attempt a slight Lollipop Girl look.

Go for it! Who cares what your friends think? It's Mika we're talking about! :biggrin2:

Lovetoday is the only one with a regents that morning haha. She's gunna have to wear suspenders to school!!!

AHAHAHAHA!!!

FUNNY!!!

i'm gonna curl my hair!!! and maybe wear a pink bow in it or something...skinny jeans and some sort of handmade tee which expresses my love for mika!!!

BRENDA AND ME WERE THINKING ABOUT MAKING BRIGHT MIKA TEE'S THAT SAID "POINTLESSLY DELICIOUS" ON THE FRONT AND "MFC" ON THE BACK...

what u guys think of that???? to obessive????

AHAHAHAHA!!!

FUNNY!!!

i'm gonna curl my hair!!! and maybe wear a pink bow in it or something...skinny jeans and some sort of handmade tee which expresses my love for mika!!!

BRENDA AND ME WERE THINKING ABOUT MAKING BRIGHT MIKA TEE'S THAT SAID "POINTLESSLY DELICIOUS" ON THE FRONT AND "MFC" ON THE BACK...

what u guys think of that???? to obessive????

Oh, that's a WONDERFUL idea! DEF not too obsessive! Go for it!! I think I'm going to get some multi-colored bracelets this weekend to match my Mika shirt and colorful earrings (and hot pink suspenders :) ) !!

Oh, that's a WONDERFUL idea! DEF not too obsessive! Go for it!! I think I'm going to get some multi-colored bracelets this weekend to match my Mika shirt and colorful earrings (and hot pink suspenders :) ) !!

OKAY!!! thats what i'm gonna wear!!!:thumb_yello:

P.S: MUTLI-COLORED BRACELETS: MY FAV!!!! WHAT DOES UR MIKA SHIRT LOOK LIKE?

OKAY!!! thats what i'm gonna wear!!!:thumb_yello:

P.S: MUTLI-COLORED BRACELETS: MY FAV!!!! WHAT DOES UR MIKA SHIRT LOOK LIKE?

The mika shirts are all black with this:

IMG_4601.jpg

Well, mines the only one with cogs but they're all quite similar <3