Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

im sure they will have some at nokia..i really want a sweatshirt so i hope they have those, im so jealous yours is signed...WHY DO MY PARENTS HATE ME(her is diff than mine...she got cogs i got clouds)

post-2558-142983655118_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im sure they will have some at nokia..i really want a sweatshirt so i hope they have those, im so jealous yours is signed...WHY DO MY PARENTS HATE ME

Even if the siggy washed off or something.. the fact that his marker was on my boobs.. *fans self*

Okay, I so cannot wait to buy one of those tees at the show, and those MFC/Delicious tees are an AWESOME idea!

THANKS!!! i want to stand out...but i don't want 2 seem to obessed!:bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

but i don't want my tee to look rushed!!! i want it to look like a spent a fair amount of time on it!

yes! its going to be INSANE!!

i'm buying a camera this weekend for two reasons:

1) for mika concert

2) because i want one :)

Speaking of cameras...anyone know if they're allowed in the Nokia Theatre?

At the Gramercy we weren't allowed to bring cameras in, so most people had to sneak theirs in or check it in the coat room. I hid mine under my wallet in the bottom of my bag...no one noticed! :thumb_yello: But I wonder if they're allowed this time....

The last concert I went to at Mohegan Sun was JT, and I heard they were super strict. However, I went prepared. Many beople hid their cameras tucked un their pants (they checked pockets, so like, in the pants) or in (TMI, maybe?) their bras, Haha. I put mine in a zipper pocket of my purse, under a lot of tampons and pads (like, 8 of them which I didn't actually need at that time), and I put things over the zipper pocket. Chances are, a guy security guard won't go there! Some people I know sewed like, secret compartments in the botom of their purses and put the camera sealed in there. Haha. Ridiculous. These all worked, and the security was SUPER tight, so we should be fine.

The last concert I went to at Mohegan Sun was JT, and I heard they were super strict. However, I went prepared. Many beople hid their cameras tucked un their pants (they checked pockets, so like, in the pants) or in (TMI, maybe?) their bras, Haha. I put mine in a zipper pocket of my purse, under a lot of tampons and pads (like, 8 of them which I didn't actually need at that time), and I put things over the zipper pocket. Chances are, a guy security guard won't go there! Some people I know sewed like, secret compartments in the botom of their purses and put the camera sealed in there. Haha. Ridiculous. These all worked, and the security was SUPER tight, so we should be fine.

haha wow thats really funny. bras hmm thats a good idea hahaha!! yeah we'll be good hopefully :biggrin2:

I had my camera in my boobs and I got into the gramercy just fine =] I actually got in trouble for trying to bring a water bottle inside.. lol

And then those guys looked down your shirt... :blush-anim-cl:

Wasn't that the greatest day ever?

I had my camera in my boobs and I got into the gramercy just fine =] I actually got in trouble for trying to bring a water bottle inside.. lol

Yeah, I had to give up my water once, too. It cost $3 and I hadn't even opened it. I was dying of thirst! I was too nervous I'd drink it all in line and have to pee! So that's a good concert tip, too.

And then those guys looked down your shirt... :blush-anim-cl:

Wasn't that the greatest day ever?

Those gay guys were FABULOUS!!

Yeah, I had to give up my water once, too. It cost $3 and I hadn't even opened it. I was dying of thirst! I was too nervous I'd drink it all in line and have to pee! So that's a good concert tip, too.

Another good one: scout areas where you can pee before getting in line! We all had to buy a soda to use this crappy bathroom in some crappy eatery.