Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

i dont know, i love science always have, they finally siwcthed me up to honnors this year...of coruse its in chem

i'm in freakin honors everything...and it sucks...my high school starts in 8th grade...and being in the same class and freshmen and sophmores was hard at first...

yeah..freshmen now in ap history, bio honors, pre-ap english, 10th grade math...there are no honors for spanish...i hate spainsh...i should have taken french or something...i swear i get 95's in that class and i still can't speak a word of it lololololo

i'm gonna HATE CHEM!!! i suck at all math...thats my worst class...i may be in 10 grade math but i get high 80's...by average is an 86...but i really don't care, my teacher is horrible...:thumbdown:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats not bad, are you taking the math b regents this year? chems not as much math as it is meorizing stuff, hence the refernce table, if you get a good teacher you will learn the material it has to be kept interetsing but if its not its going to be hard

thats not bad, are you taking the math b regents this year? chems not as much math as it is meorizing stuff, hence the refernce table, if you get a good teacher you will learn the material it has to be kept interetsing but if its not its going to be hard

OH!!! GOOD OLD REFERANCE TABLES...those where the best!:biggrin2:

all this talk makes me glad that i'm done with chemistry :bleh: i had it last semester but i swear i've forgotten it all already.

I was thrilled to be done with chemistry.. But then, since i'm an IDIOT, I signed up for the college level course. dsjlfsdlfj I wanna die.

I was thrilled to be done with chemistry.. But then, since i'm an IDIOT, I signed up for the college level course. dsjlfsdlfj I wanna die.

Eww..Let's stop talking about school. I come to the Mika forums to get away from my 4 AP classes, not to read about them!!

Let's all look on the bright side: Come June 15th, we'll be done with school, (almost) done with Regentses, and done with SAT IIs. We'll be with MIKA!!!

Who is ridiculously, disgustingly excited? I can't focus on anything else. My life is Mika-centric right now!!! :wub2:

OMG, OMG, OMG. I'm all about Mika right now. So with you on that. I was just studying for my *BLEEEEPP* Phsych Exam in 9 days, and came on here.

So now that we all have tickets, we totally need to find out what everyone looks like so we can find eachother. This is me. Try not to cover your eyes in fear!

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2046/1000191qy8.jpg and http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/2875/1000232yb4.jpg.

Eww..Let's stop talking about school. I come to the Mika forums to get away from my 4 AP classes, not to read about them!!

Let's all look on the bright side: Come June 15th, we'll be done with school, (almost) done with Regentses, and done with SAT IIs. We'll be with MIKA!!!

Who is ridiculously, disgustingly excited? I can't focus on anything else. My life is Mika-centric right now!!! :wub2:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! MIKA COULDN'T HAVE PICKED A BETTER DAY TO COME TO N.Y!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG. I'm all about Mika right now. So with you on that. I was just studying for my *BLEEEEPP* Phsych Exam in 9 days, and came on here.

So now that we all have tickets, we totally need to find out what everyone looks like so we can find eachother. This is me. Try not to cover your eyes in fear!

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/2046/1000191qy8.jpg and http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/2875/1000232yb4.jpg.

OH STOP!!!! yeah...i agree with u....we should find out what everybody looks like!

Gosh! You are georgous <3

Look for mee

1063692790_l-1.jpg

haha i agree i was like why are they STILL talking about SCHOOL? lol

but kelly i agree our math teacher suckksss!! lol.

i'm so excited for june 15th babyy!

and yes mikaontheweb im ridiciously exicited too:D

U KNOW WHAT BRENDA I HAVE TAKEN ENOUGHT OF UR S*** ON HERE, and enought of mr. klienmans s*** (i was alone with him in extra help!)...I'M CONSTANTLY HARRASSED BY U...will u just lay off!!!

p.s: i loves u!

i already new what u looked like from ur myspace...u had this thing on there "i cry when i have my period"...for some reason i found that really random and hilarious!

sdkjfdsfhkshdfkjdfh I should REALLY get rid of that page.

go to forum tools

and then press post a thread

U KNOW WHAT BRENDA I HAVE TAKEN ENOUGHT OF UR S*** ON HERE, and enought of mr. klienmans s*** (i was alone with him in extra help!)...I'M CONSTANTLY HARRASSED BY U...will u just lay off!!!

haha random..??

go to forum tools

and then press post a thread

haha random..??

I AM RANDOM PERSON OKAY...GET OVER IT!!!!

*runs away

WHAT WHERE ARE FORUM TOOLS!