Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no no i mean like you told me that they dont like when you "loiter" or whatever .. ??

but whatever we're rebels, bad asses, we break the rules

OH YEAH...I'M A REAL BADASS!!!

...as for u...

UR NOT ALL THAT GREAT!

i be breakin the law...the policia come after me...i'm all like "whatever policia"...I AM THE LAW!

i went to court for a shotting a squrriel (I wasn't on drugs...that damn squrriel shot at me first!) and that ass of a judge SENTENCED ME TO 45 DAYS IN PRISON WITH PARIS HILTON AS A CELL MATE!!! (and a letter of apology to the squrriel's family...he left behind 400 childern)

great...she'll rape me in the middle of the night!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

yeah they dont like when you loiter, for mika at th egramercy we got there around 5 but the doors didnt open untill 730 and the people told us we had to leave untill 6 or else they wouldnt let us in

OH YEAH...I'M A REAL BADASS!!!

...as for u...

UR NOT ALL THAT GREAT!

i be breakin the law...the policia come after me...i'm all like "whatever policia"...I AM THE LAW!

i went to court for a shotting a squrriel (I wasn't on drugs...that damn squrriel shot at me first!) and that ass of a judge SENTENCED ME TO 45 DAYS IN PRISON WITH PARIS HILTON AS A CELL MATE!!! (and a letter of apology to the squrriel's family...he left behind 400 childern)

great...she'll rape me in the middle of the night!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

hahaha kelly your so strange!

but yes watch out for the butt rape from paris!

are you guys talking about paris hilton?

YEAH...well...about the blogger PEREZ and PARIS!!! (u know...they guy with the blue hair at borders!!!)

HE IS GUD FRIENDS WITH PARIS...he took on her name as a joke, he's a blogger who makes fun of celebs...

we are just having fun with it!

"im not suposed to discus yada yda yada " plus it was HARD, im to STUPID for the sats..my grade sin school are all md to upper 90s, but this test def wont reflect that

"im not suposed to discus yada yda yada " plus it was HARD, im to STUPID for the sats..my grade sin school are all md to upper 90s, but this test def wont reflect that

mid to upper 90's...same here...yeah, most state tests don't...

at least they're over with!!! u can "relax, take it easy!"

i would love to but next come regents review...4 or them this year, gotta love ny state!

yeah...have to take my BIO regents...heard theres alot of writing...whatever

i got a 97 on the earth sci regents, but i thought it was hard...

i love ny...but i f**king hate those f**king regents...

omg i lovvvved bio..i still do im gunna take sat 2s for it, i didnt do amazin gom my bio regents i only got a 90, but on all the qquarter ifianls and atuff i got 100s haha so i did great on the course. i thought it was fun

omg i lovvvved bio..i still do im gunna take sat 2s for it, i didnt do amazin gom my bio regents i only got a 90, but on all the qquarter ifianls and atuff i got 100s haha so i did great on the course. i thought it was fun

my bio teacher is great...so that class is gud fun, but a 90 on a regents is great!!! every test i take i aim for above a 90...so a straight 90 is fine with me!!!!

quarter final 100..jez...thats great!!!

i only get like 93-95's...nothing special