Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha sure you can come! im going with the pancake tho.. its got bands like cobra fall out boy ..paul wall...

Well maybe. If somone brings syrup ;) I might just stick with my Mika concert so it's extra speshul. Like, after Mika, I couldn't enjoy seeing David Sedaris cause he wasn't Mika!

we should all wear something to be able to identify eachother from MFC. i know the uk peopel have the hearts but maybe something different because we're the US! thoughts?

MFC pins are on sale! I know I'm wearing one <333

we should all wear something to be able to identify eachother from MFC. i know the uk peopel have the hearts but maybe something different because we're the US! thoughts?

BRENDA, EVERY SUGGESTION U MAKE IS KRAP OKAY, WHY DON'T U SHUT UP SERIOUSLY!!!

i think having the MFC all in one place IS BAD ENOUGH!!! LET ALONE EVERYONE KNOWING WHOSE IN IT!!!

IT WOULD CAUSE A RIOT!!

LOLOLO I'M KIDDIN!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

BRENDA, EVERY SUGGESTION U MAKE IS KRAP OKAY, WHY DON'T U SHUT UP SERIOUSLY!!!

i think having the MFC all in one place IS BAD ENOUGH!!! LET ALONE EVERYONE KNOWING WHOSE IN IT!!!

IT WOULD CAUSE A RIOT!!

LOLOLO I'M KIDDIN!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

kelly i HATE YOU!

screw you! haha just kidding

but haha it would cause a riot, everyone wishes they could be us MFCers :D

im gunna wear the shirt i bought at his last ny concert...its lame but maybe hell see it and go HEY! i remeber you!

It's not lame! :no::( Is it?? Because I am *so* wearing my **SIGNED** Mika shirt, Mika rosette and MFC Pin. Don't mock me. :(

its ok im wearing my mika shirt, rosette and pin..i would wear my old baloon hat that i got last concert but its half deflated...so it wont fit, and i would tape the setlist to my back but i dont wanna damage it!

its ok im wearing my mika shirt, rosette and pin..i would wear my old baloon hat that i got last concert but its half deflated...so it wont fit, and i would tape the setlist to my back but i dont wanna damage it!

Ok...that would be a little odd. I'm judging you!! Do you feel it? :biggrin2: We have to order some braces off of ebay btw.

actually i just ordered a pair of braces an hour or so ago..theyre rainbow! and no i wouldnt really wear the set list hahaha or the hat

Ughh! I'm sooo ridiculously jealous. Where's my credit card?? I gotta get me some braces!