Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

haha it was funny for me, becaus ei was next to them, but those guys werent behind me

They were actually a lot of fun! I mean, besides the alcohol that was spilled all over me they were pretty cool guys. I don't understand why anyone would drink at a Mika show. Don't you wanna be clear headed to take in every second of the show?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They were actually a lot of fun! I mean, besides the alcohol that was spilled all over me they were pretty cool guys. I don't understand why anyone would drink at a Mika show. Don't you wanna be clear headed to take in every second of the show?

hahaha well they didn thave any alchohol, because it all got spilled over you and me

I agree! I would love to meet up with all of you MFCers!! You all sound like such fun, great people! And I think if we do, we'dhave better chances of meeting with THE MAN himself.

;)

Ugh, I was stuck near a different group of drunk gay men.They scared me. And the pushers were horrible. I nearly lost my balance so many times. How could people be so pushy at a MIKA concert?! Oh well, the show was AWESOME. MIKA dry humping..HEHEHEHEHE.

I agree! I would love to meet up with all of you MFCers!! You all sound like such fun, great people! And I think if we do, we'dhave better chances of meeting with THE MAN himself.

;)

Ugh, I was stuck near a different group of drunk gay men.They scared me. And the pushers were horrible. I nearly lost my balance so many times. How could people be so pushy at a MIKA concert?! Oh well, the show was AWESOME. MIKA dry humping..HEHEHEHEHE.

hahaha...that was the BEST PART OF THE FREAKIN SHOW!

or maybe the best part is when he took off his shirt...but I knew he was gonna do that...BUT THE GRINDING CAME OUT OF NOW WHERE lololololo

HAHA. Oh man..that was great too! Perhaps tied for best part of the show?!

Rawr, Mikachest.:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

MikaChest was better than I thought it was gonna b...he's skinny but boy he sure is in shape!!!

lolololololo

and not to hairy...got to appericate that!

Eeek, I know! Normally I don't normally like super skinny men, or men with chest hair, but Mika has just the right amount of chesthair...and the sexiest body. hehehehe Perfect acception!

Eeek, I know! Normally I don't normally like super skinny men, or men with chest hair, but Mika has just the right amount of chesthair...and the sexiest body. hehehehe Perfect acception!

Same here...usually go for the "buffer" guys...but Mika is in shape in a different way...know what I mean?

And he doesn't have a really hairy Monkey chest...thats why we have ChewChew

We deffo need to get organized and cluster together somehow. Getting cell #s over PM may be helpful, since I already met the majority of you and know you're not pervs. It might be helpful to be like, "Yo, I'm here. I'm walking towards the line. Do you have a spot for me?" or "Wait with me after the show." That sort of thing.

Same here...usually go for the "buffer" guys...but Mika is in shape in a different way...know what I mean?

And he doesn't have a really hairy Monkey chest...thats why we have ChewChew

Ooh, yes. But I don't go for guys that are super buff, they scare me a little..

:blink:

But Mika is just PERFECT! :mf_lustslow:

HAHAHA! Yes, that's what ChewChew's for!! :bleh:

Mika makes body hair look cute!

We deffo need to get organized and cluster together somehow. Getting cell #s over PM may be helpful, since I already met the majority of you and know you're not pervs. It might be helpful to be like, "Yo, I'm here. I'm walking towards the line. Do you have a spot for me?" or "Wait with me after the show." That sort of thing.

Yes, I agree. I think we should definitely do something like that! I would love to meet you guys but haven'tmet any of you..

:(

Ooh, yes. But I don't go for guys that are super buff, they scare me a little..

:blink:

But Mika is just PERFECT! :mf_lustslow:

HAHAHA! Yes, that's what ChewChew's for!! :bleh:

Mika makes body hair look cute!

indeed...i wonder what Mika would look like with alot of body hair...LIKE AN ENTIRE BEARD...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

indeed...i wonder what Mika would look like with alot of body hair...LIKE AN ENTIRE BEARD...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I can't picture that! I hope he doesn't grow out a beard, he wouldn't be as adorable!

But he would still be delicious! heh

I can't picture that! I hope he doesn't grow out a beard, he wouldn't be as adorable!

But he would still be delicious! heh

True...he'd taste the same...LOLOLO

I have seen picc of him with alittle 5 O'Clock Shadow...he looks cute...nothing 2 out there lolololo

I'd like to see him without curls more often...he looked great without them (looks great with them so its a win/win for him)

True...he'd taste the same...LOLOLO

I have seen picc of him with alittle 5 O'Clock Shadow...he looks cute...nothing 2 out there lolololo

I'd like to see him without curls more often...he looked great without them (looks great with them so its a win/win for him)

Yesh! He does loook great with a little pricklies. hah

Oi, I love his curls! But I am curious to see him without curls a little more, too. But I LOVE THE CURLS! :wub2:

Yesh! He does loook great with a little pricklies. hah

Oi, I love his curls! But I am curious to see him without curls a little more, too. But I LOVE THE CURLS! :wub2:

Have u seen the pic of him as a younger guy...no curls and very adorable...

Want to c

I'll find it for ya

Have u seen the pic of him as a younger guy...no curls and very adorable...

Want to c

I'll find it for ya

I think I know the one you're talking about. It's kinda long, right? haha But still very great looking!:thumb_yello:

Yeah...everyone has seen it my God...it was stupid of me to think ya haven't

file.php?n=10&w=o

Well...there ya go...but I'd like to c him with longer hair more...he looked great!

That's okay!! It's always great to see it again!! :wink2:

I know what you mean! His hair is sooo WOOOSH! haha Looks great!

I don't think that man could EVER look bad.

That's okay!! It's always great to see it again!! :wink2:

I know what you mean! His hair is sooo WOOOSH! haha Looks great!

I don't think that man could EVER look bad.

Yes...very "WOOOOOOOOOOOSH"

I wonder what he took that pic for...he should have been a male-model...he has this exotic look about him...he sure has changed...

I love both looks :biggrin2:

if i took a train that got to the city at 6:10 do yu think thats too ridiculously late?

Depends where you're coming from!!

And I agree, he has an exotic look which I love!

I love his cute little boy-like smile! :roftl:

im coming from rockland county, idk if you know where that is..but the train leaves at 4:54 and gets into penn station at 6:10

Ooh, okay. Well, I don't think that would be too bad! If I get there early too, I'll try to save you a spot or something!

Maybe all the MFC people who are going can meet up and safe spots for you.

(and sorry for the double post :shocked: )