Mika @ Nokia Theater - New York City

Yoppappop

Me too! I didn't get the chance to meet him after Nokia!

:sad:

Someday, I WILL though. :)

Is it true that he might be touring again in Fall?

His manager told us he's coming back to NY in September!!! Maybe its not an official part of the tour but I'll take it =]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His manager told us he's coming back to NY in September!!! Maybe its not an official part of the tour but I'll take it =]

AH! So will I!! hehehe Anything for MIKA! BAH. These past 6 days I've had nothing but MIKA on the brain! teehee And I don't mind!

AH! So will I!! hehehe Anything for MIKA! BAH. These past 6 days I've had nothing but MIKA on the brain! teehee And I don't mind!

Since January when I first discovered him theres been nothing but Mika on my mind!! I walk around my house spitting out facts about him and it's driving my parents nuts. I mean how COOL is it that he got through the Royall College of Music in London hardly being able to sightread! Omgosh<3

What time are you getting to Bryant park for Good Morning America?

everything about that man is cool, really!

I know, I'm driving all of my friends and family nuts, too. We can't go anywhere without MIKA somehow being brought up. :bleh:

I'm supposed to be leaving at about 5. What about you?

I'm trying to get there early! My friends and I are leaving at about 5. If it were up to me, we'd leave earlier because I'm crazy like that. :P

I'm trying to get there early too! Unfortunately... the earliest train from here is around 4, and I wanted to leave at 3...:thumbdown:

yeah the train from where i am gets to the city at 6 and i wanted to get there much earlier!

Awe, I know what you mean. =/ No worries, I'm sure you'll be okay with arriving at 6. And maybe you'll get there earlier than expected!

How far do you live from there?I'm taking the train, too!

It's about a 45 minute train ride from Long Island for me and Mikaontheweb. Bahh I wanna get there as early as possible! I don't want to miss sound checks and all that <3

It's about a 45 minute train ride from Long Island for me and Mikaontheweb. Bahh I wanna get there as early as possible! I don't want to miss sound checks and all that <3

Oh, that's cool! Are you two going together?

I'm not exactly sure how far it is for me on train..I live in New Jersey. I can literally see the skyline from my window. It only takes about 20 mintes (without traffic) to get to NY for me.

XD Of course! I wouldn't want to miss sound checks, either!

I'm not exactly sure how far it is for me on train..I live in New Jersey. I can literally see the skyline from my window. It only takes about 20 mintes (without traffic) to get to NY for me.

Yeah! She's my friend =] I got all of my friends ADDICTED to Mika! Now we're crazy girls who show up at Nokia at 1:30 for a 8:00 concert <3

You're lucky that you're only 20 mins from the city. I actually live in NY and it takes me forever!!! lol

I live in NJ, 20 minutes from the city too! essex county. Do you live anywhere near that?

Yeah! She's my friend =] I got all of my friends ADDICTED to Mika! Now we're crazy girls who show up at Nokia at 1:30 for a 8:00 concert <3

You're lucky that you're only 20 mins from the city. I actually live in NY and it takes me forever!!! lol

BAHAH! That's too great! I wanted to leave at 12:00 but my mom wouldn't take me that early. =/

haha, I know, I am pretty lucky.

I live in NJ, 20 minutes from the city too! essex county. Do you live anywhere near that?

I live in Hudson County. I think that's close, right? haha I'm sorry..I'm terrible with driections and all that jazz.

I have no idea! I was talking to Mikaontheweb today and she said they'd prolly last a while since it's live TV and they don't want any screw ups.

I read that we should be in the park by 7 at the absolute latest...so around then, probably.

The soundcheck is usually like 7:30 to 8, during the show, and they do little cuts for commercials, and he performs 2 or 3 songs for about 10 minutes, at 8:50 or so. I've been for a few artists. Pharrell and Kanye West stayed for like, 40 minutes afte the show and did a ton of songs, just for the fans and that was a big deal, like a big treat. They just basically performed every N.E.R.D. song, new songs off his album in the soundcheck, etc. Most artists just do 2 or 3. 3 if you're lucky. But that's amazing, either way with Mika, I'd go if he just went on stage and walked off. Anyway, my point is, that's the set up of the show.

The soundcheck is usually like 7:30 to 8, during the show, and they do little cuts for commercials, and he performs 2 or 3 songs for about 10 minutes, at 8:50 or so. I've been for a few artists. Pharrell and Kanye West stayed for like, 40 minutes afte the show and did a ton of songs, just for the fans and that was a big deal, like a big treat. They just basically performed every N.E.R.D. song, new songs off his album in the soundcheck, etc. Most artists just do 2 or 3. 3 if you're lucky. But that's amazing, either way with Mika, I'd go if he just went on stage and walked off. Anyway, my point is, that's the set up of the show.

okkayy tahnk you soo much! hopefully i can meet him this time:biggrin2:

im going too and i dont know what time to go!

I'm taking the bus...4:30 IN THE MORNING BABY...WOWOWOWOW!!!!

But...drops me and my peeps off 1 block from the show...

I'M GETTIN THERE SUPER EARLY BECAUSE IT SEEMS THE EARLIER U GET THERE...the more "perks" u shall recieve...

Yeah I'm going to stay in the same hotel I did for the concert. I think i'm going to there the day before with all my cousins and go out that night or something then sleep for a couple hours and go there...then go back to the hotel and take a nap! lol