Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha I love this thread!! I'll make a little contribution.

readyornot.jpg

"One-Mississippi.. two-Mississippi... three-Mississippi... Ready or not here I come!"

hahaah!that is a great one!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :roftl:

After reading so many of these i thought it was time i contributed. It may not be very good and I know this pic has been done to death but this was thie first thing i though of on viewing it

1_g05mika.jpg

Singing: 'stop right there, thank you very much. I need somone with a human touch.

After reading so many of these i thought it was time i contributed. It may not be very good and I know this pic has been done to death but this was thie first thing i though of on viewing it

1_g05mika.jpg

Singing: 'stop right there, thank you very much. I need somone with a human touch.

I like that one:thumb_yello:

Haha I love this thread!! I'll make a little contribution.

readyornot.jpg

"One-Mississippi.. two-Mississippi... three-Mississippi... Ready or not here I come!"

this one is hilarious! :roftl:

res_dscf9415.jpgres_dscf9417.jpgThere are some more pics on Yahoo's page, if anyone wishes to use them. I don't know how to post them here but Blackwildkitty did offer in this thread, just in case anyone is curious (they're not all equally interesting really, but some are kinda funny):bleh::biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=158589#post158589

http://music.yahoo.com/promo-29644410-162-20060510-

EDIT: I think I 've figured out how to add these pics, here's a few....

res_dscf9412.jpg

Oh i looove this picture :D

res_dscf9412.jpg

Look look! I'm in the same colour as the sign! :biggrin2:

or

Hmmm in this way the girls from MFC maybe won't notice that i'm Mika. *i'm a trafficl sign!* *i'm a traffic sign!*

ok, screwed up :bleh:

ejej.jpg

Female voice from behind: 'Mika, I'm watching you. You'd better have a cup of tea, you know how this always ends up... by midnight you will be picked up again with some feather decoration in your face, revealing your darkest deeds...*sigh* and tomorrow you'll have a hangover'

Mika: *****, she caught me again* 'Don't worry about the hangover, I have set up my bed already, put a chair on it and....you know... thought of everything.'

mikapruik.jpg

*Darn my wig itches!* Uhuh. Yeah. *Damn it! What could i do? Just keep smiling...* Oh yeah but that's to difficult for me ! *Hmm i could trow it away. Or or... Naah... The shock will be tó big if they find out that i'm bald* Ok, i'll try... *starts playing on the piano* Er... That was like... *looks up a few times*

*DAMN IT FELL OF!*

*How nice. :biggrin2: *

Ok im too bad in this and my english sucks :bleh: