Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He has an earing...there was a pic of him where you could clearly see that!So....yeah he does have...a piercing...a black lil one..:D

i swear that wasn't an earring though? there are lots of good closeups where u can clearly see he has no holes in his earlobes lol

Its totally off topic but here it is!

2921278885a4413911909b210043587l.jpg

yeah thats the same one i saw too but i really don't think it is, cos when u get your ears pierced usually the holes stay there... u know what if i see him on saturday i'll bring a magnifying glass with me and i'll be like mika can i look at your left ear please?

yeah thats the same one i saw too but i really don't think it is, cos when u get your ears pierced usually the holes stay there... u know what if i see him on saturday i'll bring a magnifying glass with me and i'll be like mika can i look at your left ear please?

LOL shall we make a poll about this pic 'is it, is it not....?' :roftl:

I didn't believe it either until I saw that pic. To me it looks like a stud.

So.....I make this coz I dont think he didnt like what he was doing as others think so...I think he was....:

2921278885a4425451523b265216733l.jpg

*deep voice*

"wrrrrrr.....wrrr....."*wants to go faster* "wrrrrrrr...wrrrr" *concentrating*

Its totally off topic but here it is!

2921278885a4413911909b210043587l.jpg

woooooaaaahhhh ...SO HE DOES HAVE HIS EAR PEIRCED!!!

thx for clarifiing that for me....had a 2 hour legnth arument with my friend over it...HA IM RIGHT!!!!:punk: :punk: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

woooooaaaahhhh ...SO HE DOES HAVE HIS EAR PEIRCED!!!

thx for clarifiing that for me....had a 2 hour legnth arument with my friend over it...HA IM RIGHT!!!!:punk: :punk: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

:shocked: he does! ive never seen that pic before though

wow so mika has his ear pierced!

So.....I make this coz I dont think he didnt like what he was doing as others think so...I think he was....:

2921278885a4425451523b265216733l.jpg

*deep voice*

"wrrrrrr.....wrrr....."*wants to go faster* "wrrrrrrr...wrrrr" *concentrating*

That fits so well :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

64.jpg

Random girl: "Mika you look like a Greek Demigod" with this beautiful curly hair.Hermes!Or....Zeus...or....Cupido...yeah..Cupido..:wub2:

Mika: Dear...that was the aim. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Okay its not so funny...but he really looks like a demigod...with that hair...:blush-anim-cl:

64.jpg

Random girl: "Mika you look like a Greek Demigod" with this beautiful curly hair.Hermes!Or....Zeus...or....Cupido...yeah..Cupido..:wub2:

Mika: Dear...that was the aim. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Okay its not so funny...but he really looks like a demigod...with that hair...:blush-anim-cl:

Awww! Good one! He's adorable. :D

92228950hq9.jpg

"You.Just.Cant.Be.Taller.Than.Me. *pushes him down*"

Oh and....on those pix..you know..that were linked above...did you realize he changed shoes?Haha its funny!